Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other feedback for Sigma Golf

Go down 
+39
mythr
Technospaz
jeremykoh
weesern
abadan
pocketace
DLWL
odyssey23
3131T
Vinny
Birdman
robin1_sg
Pizzaman
bogeyman72
nutty88
audi
jurongtiger
chien
Derek
slinger
bryanachong
s-killer
wolverine
eiji
danielleecm
hkhamateur
mrkatsucurry
meia07656
dmateo
yanhaotiong
enwee
andrew-golf
pushslice
herpderp
B8383B
greenteaz
apSG
AJTAURUS
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AJTAURUS
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
AJTAURUS

Other feedback for Sigma Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Great response from SIGMA, check it out:-
Other feedback for Sigma Golf Sigma_zpsbc60a3d7

What if I did not mention the iron model n made my way down? Nevertheless, such an answer from a "POSITIVE FEEDBACK FITTER" is absurd. And coming from someone who does it for the love of the game!
Back to top Go down
apSG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
apSG

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 pm

My 2cents:

Coincidentally, went to reshaft my driver with a Black Bird 4 months back with Sigma.

1) Sigma's idea of "fitting" was for me to try every shaft they had on their rack... went from Fujikuras to Tour-Ad, finally decided on the Black Bird after getting some positive numbers on the Trackman.

I basically went through 8-10 different shafts before Sigma decided to fit my driver with the black bird.

No complaints about the recommendation, but the entire process was both physically and mental exhausting.

1 month ago, I accompany a friend to WizGolf to fit his driver. The staff were more precise in terms of technicality and accuracy in their recommendation based on performance statistics on the trackman. He only tried 2 different shafts that immediately gave him increment in length, lower spin rate & higher smash factor.

True to their recommendation, my friend has been performing more consistently with his driver since his fitting session and definately getting better distance off the tee.

It was then I realise what a professional Fitting process should have been.  Not just based on trial and error !!!

2) After reading this thread, I went to check the grip on my driver and to my surprise it was off centered. Maybe just maybe, it's due to its heavy usage that the grip shifted its position.... or other wise!

But whatever the reason, I definately won't head back there again after reading other unpleasant experiences.
Back to top Go down
greenteaz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
greenteaz

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Few weeks back this guy wont trim my wedges.

Two days ago called at 8pm he dont answer his HP. Then Whatsapp him asked if i can go down to change grip for a set of irons, he reply "Leaving. Busy".
Back to top Go down
AJTAURUS
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
AJTAURUS

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 pm

greenteaz wrote:
Few weeks back this guy wont trim my wedges.

Two days ago called at 8pm he dont answer his HP. Then Whatsapp him asked if i can go down to change grip for a set of irons, he reply "Leaving. Busy".

Great customer service!
Back to top Go down
greenteaz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
greenteaz

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:09 pm

AJTAURUS wrote:

What if I did not mention the iron model n made my way down? Nevertheless, such an answer from a "POSITIVE FEEDBACK FITTER" is absurd. And coming from someone who does it for the love of the game!

Just dont go back...
That guy dont want to earn our few $... he want to catch big fish (those buying new set) only
Back to top Go down
B8383B
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:11 pm

LOL. really funny. When he say he don't do, someone comments. When he does some work, someone comments again.

What do you guys want him to do?
Back to top Go down
greenteaz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
greenteaz

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:14 pm

he can do whatever he like...his own business
Back to top Go down
AJTAURUS
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
AJTAURUS

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:27 pm

greenteaz wrote:
AJTAURUS wrote:

Just dont go back...
That guy dont want to earn our few $... he want to catch big fish (those buying new set) only

Mine cheapo set mah.......!
Back to top Go down
greenteaz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
greenteaz

PostSubject: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:29 pm

AJTAURUS wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
AJTAURUS wrote:

Just dont go back...

Mine cheapo set mah.......!

AJTAURUS . . . Check your PM....
Back to top Go down
herpderp
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
herpderp

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:44 pm

apSG wrote:
My 2cents:

Coincidentally, went to reshaft my driver with a Black Bird 4 months back with Sigma.

1) Sigma's idea of "fitting" was for me to try every shaft they had on their rack... went from Fujikuras to Tour-Ad, finally decided on the Black Bird after getting some positive numbers on the Trackman.

I basically went through 8-10 different shafts before Sigma decided to fit my driver with the black bird.

No complaints about the recommendation, but the entire process was both physically and mental exhausting.

1 month ago, I accompany a friend to WizGolf to fit his driver. The staff were more precise in terms of technicality and accuracy in their recommendation based on performance statistics on the trackman. He only tried 2 different shafts that immediately gave him increment in length, lower spin rate & higher smash factor.

True to their recommendation, my friend has been performing more consistently with his driver since his fitting session and definately getting better distance off the tee.

It was then I realise what a professional Fitting process should have been.  Not just based on trial and error !!!

2) After reading this thread, I went to check the grip on my driver and to my surprise it was off centered. Maybe just maybe, it's due to its heavy usage that the grip shifted its position.... or other wise!

But whatever the reason, I definately won't head back there again after reading other unpleasant experiences.

what if your friend had tried a few more shafts and realised that another combination is better and gives him more distance as well?
would u blame his fitter for not going through more shafts?
end of the day why would the fitter bother to let u go through more shafts?
issit for your good or his own good?
he is wasting his time letting you try all the shafts but he still does it to give you the best combination instead of giving you a few and giving you the best out of that few...

i am not a supporter of him, neither have i used his services before, i just find it rediculous that u complain about this kinda service... i would have loved to try all the shafts and gotten the best one for me.. and i dont thinking hitting 10-20 shots on the driver is mentally or physically tiring...

my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:45 pm

guys..i split the thread to respect the original TS' request. positive feedback only can go to the old thread

other than positive. please post here.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Panji,

your post is funny! haha
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Wah...the opposite of +ve?????? faint.....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yanhaotiong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 pm

yanhaotiong wrote:
AJTAURUS wrote:
I think the posts now are just trying to defame him. He has his reasons for not wanting to reshaft a set of r7 irons. From what i was told the older TM irons (RAC MB in my case) have a section inside that prevents a new shaft to be added without the proper tools.
I may be wrong about this but he has his reasons for turning down a job. Why do something that you cannot guarentee customer satisfaction? This is where people who complain about problems afterwards comes in. And i can say for sure that he will not be the first clubfitter to turn you down even if you make a journey all the way to his/her shop.
I am not helping him in anyway, but i feel some comments are getting unecessary.

moved over from other thread.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 pm

oh please be constructive guys...if you're not totally happy, then suggest what you would like to see or receive instead.
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:59 pm

PS bro,

to ensure everyone is in synch you will need to defined what is included inside "others" category...Smile
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:00 pm

yanhaotiong wrote:
AJTAURUS wrote:

I think the posts now are just trying to defame him. He has his reasons for not wanting to reshaft a set of r7 irons. From what i was told the older TM irons (RAC MB in my case) have a section inside that prevents a new shaft to be added without the proper tools.

I may be wrong about this but he has his reasons for turning down a job. Why do something that you cannot guarentee customer satisfaction? This is where people who complain about problems afterwards comes in. And i can say for sure that he will not be the first clubfitter to turn you down even if you make a journey all the way to his/her shop.

I am not helping him in anyway, but i feel some comments are getting unecessary.
Maybe he should explain properly that he does not have the tools to change rather than this? Maybe bro Ajtaurus71 did sound a bit defaming him, but surely he can explain properly since he's a professional club fitter?

Just my 2 cts thought.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 pm

don, just providing the space bro. guys have tendency to OT anyway.

just roll the dice lah
Back to top Go down
meia07656
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 pm

As he is a proprietor of his business he can choose to serve whomever he wants.

If you do not like the way he fits you, then don't buy.

There are a lot of people who likes to try different combinations before shelling out big bucks.

I have never done business with Sigma, but to attack a man reputation is a real classless act.
Back to top Go down
herpderp
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
herpderp

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:04 pm

HOW DO I ROLL THE FREAKING DICE
Back to top Go down
mrkatsucurry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mrkatsucurry

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

ok.....so roll dice here or there?

Just kidding......
Back to top Go down
herpderp
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
herpderp

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 pm

KATSU HOW TO ROLL OMG IM GG CRAZY
Back to top Go down
apSG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
apSG

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 pm

herpderp wrote:
apSG wrote:
My 2cents:

what if your friend had tried a few more shafts and realised that another combination is better and gives him more distance as well?
would u blame his fitter for not going through more shafts?
end of the day why would the fitter bother to let u go through more shafts?
issit for your good or his own good?
he is wasting his time letting you try all the shafts but he still does it to give you the best combination instead of giving you a few and giving you the best out of that few...

i am not a supporter of him, neither have i used his services before, i just find it rediculous that u complain about this kinda service... i would have loved to try all the shafts and gotten the best one for me.. and i dont thinking hitting 10-20 shots on the driver is mentally or physically tiring...

my 2 cents.

herpderp,

what I am trying to bring across is the fact that Sigma's method to me is based on TRIAL and ERROR instead of using my numbers based on the Trackman.

I'm suggesting that my friend had a more professional experience at WizGolf versus my time spent at Sigma.

I spent almost 2.5 hrs hitting balls with different shaft, sorry maybe I'm not as Fit as you are but I definitely hit more than 10-20 balls !!!! And its both physically and mental exhausting to ME !!!

My response is purely based on my personal experience!

MY 2 CENTS !
Back to top Go down
AJTAURUS
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
AJTAURUS

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:09 pm

One must choose his/her words wisely. Defame?  => To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by SLANDER. SLANDER? =>A false and malicious statement or report about someone. So, did I slander him? Don't think so. One can be sued because of this.
Back to top Go down
herpderp
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
herpderp

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:19 pm

AJTAURUS wrote:
One must choose his/her words wisely. Defame?  => To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by SLANDER. SLANDER? =>A false and malicious statement or report about someone. So, did I slander him? Don't think so. One can be sued because of this.

IO_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other feedback for Sigma Golf   Other feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other feedback for Sigma Golf
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next