Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf

Go down 
+46
willie24
Najibapark
Technospaz
AJTAURUS
dmateo
soupy
Turbo
missmoon
copen123
Lee36328
Vinny
nutty88
bogeyman72
mitatr
audi
DGman
DiVoTion
Nomad
Gofnut
herpderp
kg7068
SigmaOne
watermyforrest
enwee
slinger
golfaholic
snagy23
Birdman
jeffman88
volkswagenboy
huachaising
str3ak
mythr
Whosyourdaddy
G@briel
robin1_sg
3131T
Botak88
GolfMG
chanwkit
andrew-golf
flamer0454
fulloption
wtapz
bryanachong
garylin
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf Empty
PostSubject: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi Bros,

Just want to provide some feedback for Sigma Golf on their very commendable service. I was on course near Ubi and decided to regrip my putter and lengthen it by 1". Seb provided extra service to help determine the actual length of extension and choice of grips by letting me try different putters even providing putting advice and explained many technical terms to me (I am a newbie to golf fitting).

I think it is rare to get good service in Singapore nowadays and want to give a thumbs up to his service. Thanks!!

Last edited by garylin on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bryanachong
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bryanachong

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Would like to back this up!

Need to visit him again soon for my driver cheers

Back to top Go down
wtapz
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:19 pm

He's a very nice chap...
A good club fitter who can be trusted...
Gain alot of knowledge after visiting him...
Back to top Go down
fulloption
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:44 pm

+1. Great chap. He runs the place with Passion!!
Back to top Go down
flamer0454
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
flamer0454

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Club fitters (Owners) are usually quite good at motivation marketing. That's why you will prob spend on something you think you need for your swing. If you are subscribed to him, be prepared for the hours and money you are spending for him to fix the perfect swing for you. The process is endless cos golfers constantly want to play better.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:00 pm

flamer0454 wrote:
Club fitters (Owners) are usually quite good at motivation marketing. That's why you will prob spend on something you think you need for your swing. If you are subscribed to him, be prepared for the hours and money you are spending for him to fix the perfect swing for you. The process is endless cos golfers constantly want to play better.

thats why u seldom call me la.. scared i motivate you with my spare shafts right?? haha
Back to top Go down
flamer0454
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
flamer0454

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
flamer0454 wrote:

thats why u seldom call me la.. scared i motivate you with my spare shafts right?? haha

Until now, I haven't installed your shaft yet. But have to respect you are GR's no. One WTS seller.
Back to top Go down
chanwkit
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:08 pm

Heard from my friends abt his service quality too. +2 to Seb
Back to top Go down
GolfMG
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:27 pm

I second his excellent service. In fact, I drop by once every few months to "argue" with him, since I'm a fan pf mass market clubs and he's more inclined towards high quality boutique clubs. That said, I am largely satisfied with the shafts that I have fitted there.

Love the fubuki alphas I have gotten there... Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Botak88
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Also hear alot of good review on him, maybe shld pop by

When free to get fitted for my drver
lol!
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Give that man a beer... ROFL
Back to top Go down
robin1_sg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Sebastian make it a point to listen to you, to understand your swing and your game so that he can find a good fit for you. He is more like a friend whom you can chat with. I sometimes drop by to chit chat with him.
Back to top Go down
G@briel
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
G@briel

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:33 am

thumbs up to his service too Smile
Back to top Go down
Whosyourdaddy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:12 pm

+1 from me too.
Back to top Go down
mythr
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 pm

the time and effort he takes to customise clubs is unlike other fitters i've been to.
BIG +1 from me
Back to top Go down
str3ak
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 am

+1 for me too... very friendly and patient guy
Back to top Go down
huachaising
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
huachaising

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:09 am

Great Fitter and wonderful person.....many cheers for his patience and he is a great listener too.
He only wants the BEST for you.....according to your budget......great guy....
Back to top Go down
volkswagenboy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
volkswagenboy

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 am

hope he tone down from his arrogant attitudes with unnecessary claim of his drive and iron distances...
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:11 am

volkswagenboy wrote:
hope he tone down from his arrogant attitudes with unnecessary claim of his drive and iron distances...

i have seen him swing personally and i wont be surprised he can hit the distance that he says he can

i feel he is a good golfer

after all, he is a business man.. and his business is the bottom line

doesnt matter what he says but its what he does
Back to top Go down
volkswagenboy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
volkswagenboy

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:15 am

andrew-golf wrote:
volkswagenboy wrote:

i have seen him swing personally and i wont be surprised he can hit the distance that he says he can

good point of view but i believe respect should be earned and not by show...
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:19 am

andrew-golf wrote:
volkswagenboy wrote:

+1 Agree with you Andrew bro... I too hv seen him swing and he definitely can hit the distance and also straight and v little dispersion! even with a ladies flex Smile lol
Seb is indeed a caring fitter who is passionate about helping ppl... esp golfers who seriously wanna improve in the game ..
I've seen positive results from his fitting and he has always been very courteous and professional in his conduct...
Back to top Go down
wtapz
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:24 pm

+1 for jeffman88....

Treat ppl with the same respect which you will like to be treated...
Back to top Go down
wtapz
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Just curious Volkswagenboy, no one mention his distances in this thread? Are u having sour grapes or u take opportunity to dig at him?
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:17 pm

wtapz wrote:
Just curious Volkswagenboy, no one mention his distances in this thread? Are u having sour grapes or u take opportunity to dig at him?

wtapz, I believe the the title of the thread is "Feedback for Sigma Golf".

As such, there does not seem to be a necessity to question Volkswagenboy for his feedback which doesn't gel with all the other comments from the extremely new members of GR who are singing the praises of Sigma Golf.

If there is an issue, perhaps the thread starter would like to change the title to "Positive Feedback Only for Sigma Golf"?

Otherwise, in accordance with the title of the thread, to each their own.

Last edited by Birdman on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snagy23
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
snagy23

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Birdman wrote:
wtapz wrote:

wtapz, I believe the the title of the thread is "Feedback for Sigma Golf".

As such, there does not seem to be a necessity to question Volkswagenboy for his feedback which doesn't gel with all the other comments from the extremely new members of GR who are singing the praises of Sigma Golf.

If there is an issue, perhaps the thread starter would like to change the title to "Positive Feedback Only for Sigma Golf"?

Plus 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf   Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next