Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caught for going through red light in JB

Go down 
+33
Gray
Ocean
nutty88
Khorkar
fata
marmarchen
devil_wq
slinger
enwee
bogeyman72
Technospaz
Bangla123
beehome
asahi
ginn
Gofnut
jwing
Roystonnn
jster
haragolfer
kamen
leerock
drawbias
dyeosh
duffader
Vinny
JonL_TK
shamusan
andrew-golf
S70B
Ssquirrel
eiji
Tituman
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:32 pm

bro titu read ur interesting rant and the 5 pages more of lively discussion..
can see ur point of view.. perhaps u might wanna install a HD vehicle videocam... that will surely prove ur point that the light was indeed flashing (r amber) n not red when u crossed....
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:57 pm

2008 wrote:
once i was coming back from malaysia with my wife, went thru malaysia custom but the officer did not stamp my passport, only stamp my wife's. we didn't realise it until we were informed by the singapore custom officer when we were in sg custom.

the sg officer told us we can choose to go back and ask the malaysia side to stamp or just proceed. But I may be rejected for entry into malaysia next time. In the end we u turn back to malaysia side. We were directed to a room upon telling the custom officer the matter. They make us waited for 20 mins, gave us some attitude like we commited crime and then the office in charge commented " aiya, why you never check when you took your passport back!"

so i was blamed for their wrong doing. What a Face

You have made a wiser choice to return to settle it.Apply for MACs bro, save the trouble , anyway it's their duty to chop and our duty to check...cheers..
Back to top Go down
marmarchen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Bro Buzz1211 - I definitely agree on many Singaporeans being idiots when driving in Malaysia and hence spoiling it all for the rest of us!

I actually just remembered a hilarious video I saw sometime back on how to get your way out of a summon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-w7FmoYGQ0

If only i studied harder for Physics in school.. I might have escaped without paying money!

Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:25 pm

marmarchen wrote:
Bro Buzz1211 - I definitely agree on many Singaporeans being idiots when driving in Malaysia and hence spoiling it all for the rest of us!

I actually just remembered a hilarious video I saw sometime back on how to get your way out of a summon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-w7FmoYGQ0

If only i studied harder for Physics in school.. I might have escaped without paying money!

Although i duno wat they r tokin abt, but i am sure i need to go read up physics!
Haha!!
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:18 am

jeffman88 wrote:
bro titu read ur interesting rant and the 5 pages more of lively discussion..
can see ur point of view.. perhaps u might wanna install a HD vehicle videocam... that will surely prove ur point that the light was indeed flashing (r amber) n not red when u crossed....

It was flashing green for your info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught for going through red light in JB
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4