Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caught for going through red light in JB

Go down 
+33
Gray
Ocean
nutty88
Khorkar
fata
marmarchen
devil_wq
slinger
enwee
bogeyman72
Technospaz
Bangla123
beehome
asahi
ginn
Gofnut
jwing
Roystonnn
jster
haragolfer
kamen
leerock
drawbias
dyeosh
duffader
Vinny
JonL_TK
shamusan
andrew-golf
S70B
Ssquirrel
eiji
Tituman
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Khorkar wrote:
Bro titu.

You have my sympathy. Sometime its just luck. Just becareful next time. We are afterball easy targets in MY.

Still waiting a game with you.

Tks bro. This is the type of reply I was hoping for when I posted my rant. Hoping for some sympathetic and experienced ears to read and relate. Much appreciated bro. Beer on me next time we meet ok? Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:01 pm

marmarchen wrote:
fata wrote:
Tituman wrote:
#fata

Bro, just expressing my being unlucky here to meet a corrupted cop la and there is a difference who initiated the kopi money first. If he just issue me the ticket, you think I will persuade him to take kopi money? If you for one second think I will bribe a Singaporean cop if I committed an offence, then I think you are more stupid than you think of me. Twisted Evil

The way i look at it, you are lucky,not otherwise. You committed an offence which carries heavier penalties but slip thru for a mere $50 bucks. Rolling Eyes Hence you play a part in this case as you agree to give him the "kopi money".Like i've said, STOP giving them money and start reporting them... Cool

Bro, have you experienced before? They dont make it easy for you to get ticket and pay. They try all ways to make you NOT get ticket to pay. I asked for the ticket. The cop kept saying that I need to pay immediate, HAVE to go to only ONE particular station and according to him is very FAR. Half an hour to forty-five minute drive. I said ok let's go. He hesitated, emphasized the distance and and said might have traffic jam now. You have people in your car, wife and kids in tol all eager to get back to Singapore. How to be so righteous and do the right thing?

+10. Tks bro for looking at things from my side of the picture. Beer on me when we have a game together. Remind me cos I am old man. Cheers and have a great weekend.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:09 pm

ginn wrote:
Police man wanted bribe. you paid him. Period. Two wrongs doesn't make one right.

It is worst when someone try to justify their wrong doing or try to make it look lesser wrong...

Sigh....I am too old and too tired to answer people who either don't have licence to drive, never drive before, never ever got speeding ticket in Malaysia at all....etc etc etc. Please keep up your good work if you got driving licence and have been driving up and down Kl to Sg and vice versa on a regular basis and never ever got caught. I clap my hands to you....*clap clap*
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:21 pm

nutty88 wrote:
Titu ah, think you better ride bicycle. Good exercise and don't need to worry about petrol. Also won't get caught in beating traffic lights.

Ya maybe thats what I should do. S$50 means I have to forgo the savings from 2 trips up to JB for petrol. Yes, each trip I can save about S$25 per. That means I saved S$50 per week. Just calculate one year 54 weeks how much I saved. No kidding. Yeah, having go up the hill so frequently, that is visiting JB twice a week, I bound to once in a while meet a tiger up the hill. Was just venting my bad luck and it seems people here all got very good luck. And as for doing "coasting" I can add another 25-30 km to my mileage per top up compared to those days when I rammed the accelerator or overtaking unnecessary.
Cheers Dean. Have a game with you soon. Take care and drive carefully.
Back to top Go down
ginn
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Tituman wrote:
ginn wrote:
Police man wanted bribe. you paid him. Period. Two wrongs doesn't make one right.

It is worst when someone try to justify their wrong doing or try to make it look lesser wrong...

Sigh....I am too old and too tired to answer people who either don't have licence to drive, never drive before, never ever got speeding ticket in Malaysia at all....etc etc etc. Please keep up your good work if you got driving licence and have been driving up and down Kl to Sg and vice versa on a regular basis and never ever got caught. I clap my hands to you....*clap clap*

Incidentally, 2 times a month. month in, month out. SG - KL

You are quite an assuming fellow huh?
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:44 pm

ginn wrote:
[quote ...... Please keep up your good work if you got driving licence and have been driving up and down Kl to Sg and vice versa on a regular basis and never ever got caught. I clap my hands to you....*clap clap*

"...Incidentally, 2 times a month. month in, month out. SG - KL

You are quite an assuming fellow huh? [/quote].."

Please read the last sentence...

Last edited by Tituman on Sun May 12, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Titu, I feel for u, being wrongly cornered into a no win situation, either waste time n money to pay the official fine or pay for their kopi n kena comments like 2 wrongs blah blah. Really suay.. Don't buy 4D this week lolz
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Ocean wrote:
Titu, I feel for u, being wrongly cornered into a no win situation, either waste time n money to pay the official fine or pay for their kopi n kena comments like 2 wrongs blah blah. Really suay.. Don't buy 4D this week lolz

+10...owe you "kopi" .... pun intended..You my bro...Game with you soon. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Titu

for whatever its worth, im sure u are over it now

i am just glad u r back safely..

Cheers and have a great week ahead

Andrew
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Tituman wrote:
marmarchen wrote:
fata wrote:
Tituman wrote:
#fata

Bro, just expressing my being unlucky here to meet a corrupted cop la and there is a difference who initiated the kopi money first. If he just issue me the ticket, you think I will persuade him to take kopi money? If you for one second think I will bribe a Singaporean cop if I committed an offence, then I think you are more stupid than you think of me. Twisted Evil

The way i look at it, you are lucky,not otherwise. You committed an offence which carries heavier penalties but slip thru for a mere $50 bucks. Rolling Eyes Hence you play a part in this case as you agree to give him the "kopi money".Like i've said, STOP giving them money and start reporting them... Cool

Bro, have you experienced before? They dont make it easy for you to get ticket and pay. They try all ways to make you NOT get ticket to pay. I asked for the ticket. The cop kept saying that I need to pay immediate, HAVE to go to only ONE particular station and according to him is very FAR. Half an hour to forty-five minute drive. I said ok let's go. He hesitated, emphasized the distance and and said might have traffic jam now. You have people in your car, wife and kids in tol all eager to get back to Singapore. How to be so righteous and do the right thing?

+10. Tks bro for looking at things from my side of the picture. Beer on me when we have a game together. Remind me cos I am old man. Cheers and have a great weekend.

Have to agree with Bro Mamarchen thought, what i'm expressing is, if you decide tp "pay" go ahead, but don't need to curse and swear as though you're right and he is wrong...
Bro Titu, Neutral should any of my comment hurts or does not make your feel better, my apology... if there's any chance to play together, i'll buy you a drink, a non alcohol drink as i'm a muslim and does not consume achoholic stuff cheers ..Cheers, once again..my apology Smile
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:26 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
Titu

for whatever its worth, im sure u are over it now

i am just glad u r back safely..

Cheers and have a great week ahead

Andrew

Andrew tks. Yup over and out. Like golf, life is forever learning. Won't have a repeat for sure. You too take care and hope to have a game with you to learn some golf from you. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:32 pm

fata wrote:
Tituman wrote:
marmarchen wrote:
fata wrote:
Tituman wrote:
#fata

Have to agree with Bro Mamarchen thought, what i'm expressing is, if you decide tp "pay" go ahead, but don't need to curse and swear as though you're right and he is wrong...
Bro Titu, Neutral should any of my comment hurts or does not make your feel better, my apology... if there's any chance to play together, i'll buy you a drink, a non alcohol drink as i'm a muslim and does not consume achoholic stuff cheers ..Cheers, once again..my apology Smile

I like that. Peace bro...and safe driving. Life's too short for whatever......take care and we will have a game in the near future... Face Hug
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:30 am

Bro Titu, putting to Neutral may save you some petrol but I am not sure if it will cause damage to the gear box? From a safety point of view, i think it is better to have the gear engaged while on the move because in an emergency situation, the gear will auto down shift which will give you more braking power. No?

Please also think about the time and risk factors for driving in to JB just for petrol. Robbery, snatch theft, etc.... Is it really worth saving that amount of money? Or maybe should consider downgrading your car and go for a lower cc ride?
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Volunteer drive car with ballot boxes in your boot? You can earn back from the govt what you paid to the police.
Back to top Go down
buzz1211
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
buzz1211

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Bro Tituman, apologies but must point out the obvious - corruption has a giver and a receiver. Corrupt cop perhaps but corrupt driver too. Malaysia may have cops who contribute to corruption index but Singaporean drivers sure contribute to that index too. Without trying to sound righteous, been driving in and out of Malaysia for more than 20 years. Never been stopped. I just don't speed. Not because of tickets. Because I've seen too many fatal accidents on the same road. Not worth it. Count it as blessing bro Tituman it was a cop and not a truck driver.

Let's move on to the next hole bro.
Back to top Go down
marmarchen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:27 pm

buzz1211 wrote:
Bro Tituman, apologies but must point out the obvious - corruption has a giver and a receiver. Corrupt cop perhaps but corrupt driver too. Malaysia may have cops who contribute to corruption index but Singaporean drivers sure contribute to that index too. Without trying to sound righteous, been driving in and out of Malaysia for more than 20 years. Never been stopped. I just don't speed. Not because of tickets. Because I've seen too many fatal accidents on the same road. Not worth it. Count it as blessing bro Tituman it was a cop and not a truck driver.

Let's move on to the next hole bro.

I am just siding Bro Tituman because I have been through that experience with the Malaysian TP before and fully emphatize with what he went through. I only have half of your driving experience, 10 years + in Singapore, never had a single ticket or demerit point before in Singapore and my only ticket in my life was at the checkpoint.

I have a lot of Malaysian customers and friends as well and when I tell them my story, they all tell me you don't fight the system you just pay and move on. And they share stories on how their car gets banged from behind, they refuse to pay the cops to settle and end up paying for the other guys front bumper's damage.

Yes, 2 wrongs do not make 1 right. Its not about the money I would save. I hated that policeman's guts so much that I had rather pay the RM $200 and not give him the RM $50. My car was fifth in line when entering the checkpoint. Yet I was booked - I guess I was the only Singaporean car in the lane closest to him. But I feared for what would happen when I actually follow him back to the station. Would they find a reason to hold me back and keep my wife waiting? Would they find a reason to impound my car?

Maybe some bro in GR who has actually followed the police back to the station before can share his story and give me more reason to do right rather than protect my family.

Back to top Go down
buzz1211
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
buzz1211

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi bro,

Good discussion actually.

You wrote: And they share stories on how their car gets banged from behind, they refuse to pay the cops to settle and end up paying for the other guys front bumper's damage.
My argument: In almost every bumper to bumper collision, the back guy is at fault - for not keeping a safe braking distance. So yes, it's correct to say you have to pay for the front guy's damage. The same applies in Singapore too.

You wrote: My car was fifth in line when entering the checkpoint. Yet I was booked - I guess I was the only Singaporean car in the lane closest to him.

My question: You don't say what you were booked for and what you think the others in the same line should have been booked for. Yes it's possible you were booked cos you have Sing plates. Also possible you committed an offence and not the others.

You wrote: But I feared for what would happen when I actually follow him back to the station. Would they find a reason to hold me back and keep my wife waiting? Would they find a reason to impound my car?can share his story and give me more reason to do right rather than protect my family.
My argument: Fear of the other while real is often build on ignorance. I'm not saying ignorance in the bad way. You just don't know. But do we assume they are all crooked and out for a quick buck? That's a sad indictment and a terrible generalisation by all of us.

My problem has always been this - the arrogance (and I don't mean you or anyone in particular) of Singaporeans who think we are so special that we are being picked on just because we are Singaporeans. Yet we struggle to take a closer look in the mirror which perhaps, just maybe, reflect that we may be the ones at fault.

Just a thought.

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Great sharing buzz1211
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:55 pm

[quote="buzz1211"]Hi bro,

Good discussion actually.

You wrote: And they share stories on how their car gets banged from behind, they refuse to pay the cops to settle and end up paying for the other guys front bumper's damage.
My argument: In almost every bumper to bumper collision, the back guy is at fault - for not keeping a safe braking distance. So yes, it's correct to say you have to pay for the front guy's damage. The same applies in Singapore too.

Bro, please re read bro marmarchen post and your post. He said you got to PAY for the front bumper of the car behind and not pay for the front car's bumper... I
Like you said, its always the rear drivers fault but in marmarchen 's post its the front driver who was penalized because of the cops interference because he did not "drink" kopi with the cop
Back to top Go down
marmarchen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:35 pm

My question: You don't say what you were booked for and what you think the others in the same line should have been booked for. Yes it's possible you were booked cos you have Sing plates. Also possible you committed an offence and not the others.

I was in a pack of at least 50 cars over 5 lanes. Right in the middle. I was booked for beating a red light. I never saw it, I must have missed it but the cars in front of were not booked, He pulled me over and the cars behind me had to change lanes because I had to stop. They were right behind me and I had to turn my hazard line on before stopping because I was afraid they would crash into my rear if I stopped immediately.

My argument: Fear of the other while real is often build on ignorance. I'm not saying ignorance in the bad way. You just don't know. But do we assume they are all crooked and out for a quick buck? That's a sad indictment and a terrible generalisation by all of us.

Perception is reality. There are surely good cops out there but bro Tituman and myself are just sharing our experiences and our fears. How would you recommend we quash our fears though?

My problem has always been this - the arrogance (and I don't mean you or anyone in particular) of Singaporeans who think we are so special that we are being picked on just because we are Singaporeans. Yet we struggle to take a closer look in the mirror which perhaps, just maybe, reflect that we may be the ones at fault.

Also answering your last point - Does throwing caution to the wind equate arrogance? Or would arrogance equate a perceived righteousness and ignorance of your loved ones well-being?

You might be right Bro Buzz1211. But I would respect your opinions a lot better if you have been through a similar experience and explain how you handled it.

I would like to end this post with what the policeman told me after I paid. Selamat Makan Besar (It was eve of CNY)
Back to top Go down
buzz1211
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
buzz1211

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:55 am

Again, I apologise for coming across as righteous. Not my intention.

Bro Tituman, apologies. I misunderstood the front bumper scenario. Yes, you are right. It would be strange for the car ahead to have to pay. In fact in a chain collision, each driver claims from the one behind.

Bro marmachen, thanks for sharing your experience. I understand where you are coming from. My issue is that we often share bad experiences, less so the good ones. When enough people share bad experiences, perception, as you put it, becomes reality. Hence the question: will I get booked because I'm a Singaporean?

Yes, I too have been stopped by Malaysian, Australian, American, etc police. Perhaps with young kids in tow, I've developed a propensity for safe driving (some say boring). Never been stopped for beating red light in Malaysia but was stopped for making a wrong turn. I apologised for my mistake, agreed that my move was silly and promised to take better care. I thanked the cops for keeping the roads safe and moved on. Nothing asked, nothing paid.

On another occasion, while driving the North-South, I was stopped with three male friends (golf) for speeding. Speedometer indicated 110kmh (set to cruise speed).
Cop: Encik, you speeding you know.
Me: Really? Sorry Encik. My cruise control set to 100kmh. I show you. I have old fellas (50s) in car and going golf. Plus we drive MPV. No reason to speed lah.
Cop: Here many Singaporeans speed. They don't respect our law.
Me: Encik, I apologise for their behaviour. I too have had Sing flashy cars zoom past me on shoulder lanes along the highway. I will set my cruise to 100kmh to be sure.
Cop: Ok, we have Traffic cop along the way. Don't speed.
Me: I won't Encik. Drive safely yah.

Grovelling? Perhaps. I accepted that I may have gone too fast. Accepted he was doing his job and apologised while respecting him as a professional. In no way am I suggesting Bros here don't. Unfortunately enough idiots do and they give us a bad name. And we pay the price.
Back to top Go down
FroztByte
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:24 pm

I was once stopped when i was just about to enter the immigration in malaysia towards singapore by a young policeman and was threatened a fine of rm300 for not having my floodlights on (??? it eas near the immigration entrance and my headlights were bright enough..hahah)..had my gf there so i didn't want to complain much since it was already late and just slip rm20 to him turn on my floodlights and went off. When i entered singapore, there was a roadblock near my home and the police stopped me for having my floodlights on and was told to switch it off so as not to blind the drivers in front.
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Perhaps I should golf with my older bros in their 50s whenever I go Malaysia for a round just to make sure the same argument sticks in case I get stopped (fingers crossed) Twisted Evil

Cheers.
Cool

buzz1211 wrote:
Again, I apologise for coming across as righteous. Not my intention.

Bro Tituman, apologies. I misunderstood the front bumper scenario. Yes, you are right. It would be strange for the car ahead to have to pay. In fact in a chain collision, each driver claims from the one behind.

Bro marmachen, thanks for sharing your experience. I understand where you are coming from. My issue is that we often share bad experiences, less so the good ones. When enough people share bad experiences, perception, as you put it, becomes reality. Hence the question: will I get booked because I'm a Singaporean?

Yes, I too have been stopped by Malaysian, Australian, American, etc police. Perhaps with young kids in tow, I've developed a propensity for safe driving (some say boring). Never been stopped for beating red light in Malaysia but was stopped for making a wrong turn. I apologised for my mistake, agreed that my move was silly and promised to take better care. I thanked the cops for keeping the roads safe and moved on. Nothing asked, nothing paid.

On another occasion, while driving the North-South, I was stopped with three male friends (golf) for speeding. Speedometer indicated 110kmh (set to cruise speed).
Cop: Encik, you speeding you know.
Me: Really? Sorry Encik. My cruise control set to 100kmh. I show you. I have old fellas (50s) in car and going golf. Plus we drive MPV. No reason to speed lah.
Cop: Here many Singaporeans speed. They don't respect our law.
Me: Encik, I apologise for their behaviour. I too have had Sing flashy cars zoom past me on shoulder lanes along the highway. I will set my cruise to 100kmh to be sure.
Cop: Ok, we have Traffic cop along the way. Don't speed.
Me: I won't Encik. Drive safely yah.

Grovelling? Perhaps. I accepted that I may have gone too fast. Accepted he was doing his job and apologised while respecting him as a professional. In no way am I suggesting Bros here don't. Unfortunately enough idiots do and they give us a bad name. And we pay the price.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Surprise that this thread is still so lively. IMHO, if the cop wanna take some kopi money from you, regardless what speeding/going through red light and etc you'll still be stopped. If you feel righteous and don't wanna give them $$$ good luck to you. Just hope they don't locked you up for some other charges etc.

Remember last year or before there was issued on singaporean kenna locked up for some traffic/custom offences? I think they were trying to challenge the officers back then. Ok they may ended up freed but still what's the point ended in jail for 1-2 days maybe even wks if only RM50 or less could solve the problem.

Anyway we are going in to enjoy so don't let such people destroy your mood.
Cheers, wkend coming so have more games there.
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:22 pm

once i was coming back from malaysia with my wife, went thru malaysia custom but the officer did not stamp my passport, only stamp my wife's. we didn't realise it until we were informed by the singapore custom officer when we were in sg custom.

the sg officer told us we can choose to go back and ask the malaysia side to stamp or just proceed. But I may be rejected for entry into malaysia next time. In the end we u turn back to malaysia side. We were directed to a room upon telling the custom officer the matter. They make us waited for 20 mins, gave us some attitude like we commited crime and then the office in charge commented " aiya, why you never check when you took your passport back!"

so i was blamed for their wrong doing. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught for going through red light in JB   Caught for going through red light in JB - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught for going through red light in JB
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next