Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ... Empty
PostSubject: I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ...   I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 am

Tits are coming out with 2 new irons later this year in SG in November.

1. Blades -They look pretty similar to the 690 Mbs, but with an even more traditional look. Basically they looked gorgeous. Pure old schoool blades. I think they're gonna give the Mp 68s a really good run.

2. Semi Blades - The CB version will be out too, no comments as they looked pretty normal to me.

Also out will be the new california Scotty Cameron Putters, and a REALLY COOL Cobra driver. It looked like the new facelifted LV5 - but its now all black with a very carbon fibreish look.

Time to save up for christmas folks!
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ...   I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 am

Good for you mate.

I just got news on golfwrx that the APs are the models that are coming out 1st Nov. The blades (which I have been waiting for ages) and CBs have been pushed back to a Dec release, same as their California line.

I can still pre-order them though but I would really want to hit them 1st with different shafts before deciding..... I would still get them anyway regardless how they played. Laughing

PS: Mr Lam and my b'day in Dec, Pro. Care to get a couple of amateurs some b'day gifts? Titleist
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ...   I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 pm

I saw the new Titleist Blade in a US golf mag and also in GolfSmith shop. I guess one may have to wait till Dec if you are keen in investing in one set. However, you can still get it this month from Golfsmith. The new Titleist Blade still bears the traditional blade looks to a large extent and of course it is gorgeous, man! It looks slightly better than the Nike VR TW blade which I'm using currently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ...   I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I caught a glimpse of the the new Titleist Irons ...
Page 1 of 1