Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe

Go down 
+29
flamer0454
shimizu.toruk
Branong
golfnut
blee67
Technospaz
sillytesky
Ssquirrel
jimmychoo
alvin7379
Duval_S
eiji
TourSwing
r510tp
duffader
wilkang
Slicer51
mloy
golfool2009
Leo
TDO
fata
scotty
Lee36328
thejoy
Ngigo
slinger
gabong
vjian
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe   For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:15 am

Abadan, great additional points which are no less important to making good contact with the ball on anything less than a level lie. cheers

Especially the one about shoulders being level to the slope. I used to put the club across the shoulders after setting up for visual confirmation and to get myself used to the position which just felt so unnatural. It was like almost falling over, so had to widen my stance.

Like Pak Slicer, there are little if any par 5s I can go for. My 3 wood is for playing catchup with the longer hitters, especially after a bad tee shot. When I'm so behind I got nothing to lose, that's when I practice my driver off the deck providing conditions are right. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Branong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe   For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks you everyone for your input. I'm definitely learning the theoretical side of the game and looking to the execution!

My recent visit to the sime course indeed set me thinking more about handling ball on slopes!
Perhaps won't try being garang and play 3w on a slope and would rather to play safe to manage the course than screw up the shot!!
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe   For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:29 pm

play more bro.. it helps and ask forgiveness from your flight mate and try to hit 2nd ball without slowing the flight.. you'll learn a thing or two that way.. Smile

good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe   For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who struggling hitting 3 wood on the ground like me hehe
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4