Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greeting from someone struggling with golf.

Go down 
+4
boboking
Slicer51
shorthitter
Kookk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

Greeting from someone struggling with golf. Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Hello everyone! Glad to have found this forum!

Hope to find more kakis to play regular golf. Time for me to get serious about the game and pick up tips from the seniors here.
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Welcome Beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Welcome ! You also can find allot of pro here that can provide good golf lessons, if you do need.
Back to top Go down
boboking
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
boboking

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome.!

I too need lessons...Slicer51, where are all the pros, shi fu and masters. Are they usually hiding in the Den or watching Starry Starry Nights? Swing
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 pm

boboking wrote:
Welcome.!

I too need lessons...Slicer51, where are all the pros, shi fu and masters. Are they usually hiding in the Den or watching Starry Starry Nights? Swing

I do no think it right for me to recommend any pro. I would suggest that you start a thread under Ask the pro " Re : looking for golf lesson ". I am sure those pro will contact you once they see it.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Quote :
boboking wrote:
Welcome.!

If you think this can help , call me......my area of speciality is on 'confirmation'........for this, I will do a demo of my swing, and if yours has any resemblance to mine, you can confidently confirm and say .....you need help.

call me 1-800-Ineedhelp....

Ok, seriously, we have a bunch of pros around...their nicks are in RED......call them.....but if you not sure, you can call me and then call them
Back to top Go down
boboking
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
boboking

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:43 am

Hey bros, many thanks for your tips. I will keep you posted on my progress.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:52 am

Thanks for the welcome, I am definitely looking to get some lessons soon.
Back to top Go down
gerome801
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
gerome801

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:38 am

Kookk wrote:
Hello everyone! Glad to have found this forum!

Hope to find more kakis to play regular golf. Time for me to get serious about the game and pick up tips from the seniors here.

hi!
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:44 am

I am in this too.....
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:31 pm

ain't we all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from someone struggling with golf.   Greeting from someone struggling with golf. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greeting from someone struggling with golf.
Page 1 of 1