Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trackman?

Go down 
+27
kian
Airwave
Right_sided_coach
mUAr_cHEe
jaketang
watermyforrest
4dtoto
Khorkar
kopiO
khnglm
Agumon
Technospaz
who8168
Ssquirrel
ironfist
sunny
weesern
shotah
missmoon
rocky
Duval_S
Elbry
Lamts18
mervyntan
quinike
S70B
DGman
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:27 am

Lamts18 wrote:
DGMan .... why dont tell me you getting one... i keen too ....

mr lam, after visiting shifu a few more times, you won't need one anymore... your spin rate will be optimal, angle of attack optimal, everything will be perfect... so, what for you need one?!?!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:28 am

DGman wrote:
Find Your Distance – allows users to develop the optimal golf bag by finding the
average carry distance of each club in the bag along with the gaps between
them.
DGman
This one...very interesting... A Gapping fitting to find how far you hit your clubs is very useful for serious golfers who want to score well. This will help you know your club distances (esp with your game ball) and also perhaps uncover certain potential issue like incorrect lie angles or yardage gaps that you have.

I think more important than driver fitting where everyone just feels that they need to hit the driver to infinity.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:28 am

wow! one full hour!? thank kew uncle eric! haha

but seriously, that's amazing. it'll be the perfect time to get my irons and driver checked too! haha thanks so much! i better start thinking which aspects of my swing i should focus on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:31 am

S70B wrote:
Well, I'm guessing that DGman is gonna give some lucky ppl here an experience.

I am going for a fitting session at Fuzion Golf here in 2 weeks. Called them for enquiries alr and its not cheap.

Was thinkin about the USD$400 4hr full experience that includes SAM putting lab but might stick to the USD$225 2 hr session instead.

So, what you should be getting from him is even more detailed analysis.

Rex , go for it lah .... not much price difference there .... but not that you need it though as your game is more than already there ... but i think its more for the experience and fun of it ...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:34 am

mervyntan wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
DGMan .... why dont tell me you getting one... i keen too ....

mr lam, after visiting shifu a few more times, you won't need one anymore... your spin rate will be optimal, angle of attack optimal, everything will be perfect... so, what for you need one?!?!!! cheers

DGman knows that i planning to have one at home for indoor use ... was talking about Flightscope then .... but i will see how then decide ...
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:35 am

Steven, u know I will. Razz

No wonder u worked so hard today. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:39 am

come in and check out our unit...if you want we can order for you cos i know the area sales director very well. anyway there are crazy individual golfers like you who have one in their home too....

Here is a partial list of TrackMan’s clients:

Touring Professionals:

TrackMan provides instant feedback on each shot, enabling the player, coach, or
manufacturer to see the impact of even the smallest change in the swing or equipment.
TrackMan allows the player to benchmark their long game and short game during every
practice session. The majority of PGA TOUR professionals use TrackMan on tour with
their equipment manufacturers or on the range when TrackMan is on-site. Also, several
players travel with their own TrackMan.

Darren Clarke Søren Kjeldsen
Ben Curtis Martin Laird
Nichlas Fasth Steve Lowery
Søren Hansen Ian Poulter
David Howell Mark Wilson
Martin Kaymer Steven Lam (soon)

“The majority of the players, probably 100 percent of us, do use TrackMan,” said
Stephen Ames, PGA Tour player.

Equipment Manufacturers
Making the perfect golf club, golf shaft or golf ball requires state of the art technology.
With TrackMan, even the smallest differences between two clubs, shafts or balls can be
detected, which makes it ideal for ball launchers, robot testing and for club fitting
professionals.

Bridgestone Nike
Callaway Ping
Cleveland Srixon
Cobra TaylorMade
Fujikura Titleist
Graphite Design Wilson
Mizuno Yokohama

TrackMan Is Used By The Best In The Industry

“With TrackMan, we obtain the necessary raw data and everybody has a lot of
confidence in this data. As we get exact data, testing different elements of the club
becomes much more effective whereas, in the past, the process took much more time,”
said Ping, European player manager, Dominic Griffiths.

Retailers and Club Fitters

If you are going to sell clubs, personalized club fitting is essential. TrackMan has helped
club fitters and retailers take their business to the next level by offering accurate swing
and launch data, as well as trajectory and dispersion images to the fitting session.

Club Fitters
Cool Clubs
Hot Stix
Tom Wishon Golf
Miles of Golf

hehe...and now BFG.

sorry to steal the 1 minute of fame hor.... info from media kit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:42 am

S70B wrote:
Steven, u know I will. Razz

No wonder u worked so hard today. Laughing

I always bear in mind the tips you have so kindly accorded me .... i beginning to feel RH swing slowly after working hard on my Explanar ...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 am

DGman wrote:
come in and check out our unit...if you want we can order for you cos i know the area sales director very well. anyway there are crazy individual golfers like you who have one in their home too....

Here is a partial list of TrackMan’s clients:

Touring Professionals:

TrackMan provides instant feedback on each shot, enabling the player, coach, or
manufacturer to see the impact of even the smallest change in the swing or equipment.
TrackMan allows the player to benchmark their long game and short game during every
practice session. The majority of PGA TOUR professionals use TrackMan on tour with
their equipment manufacturers or on the range when TrackMan is on-site. Also, several
players travel with their own TrackMan.

Darren Clarke Søren Kjeldsen
Ben Curtis Martin Laird
Nichlas Fasth Steve Lowery
Søren Hansen Ian Poulter
David Howell Mark Wilson
Martin Kaymer Steven Lam (soon)

“The majority of the players, probably 100 percent of us, do use TrackMan,” said
Stephen Ames, PGA Tour player.

Equipment Manufacturers
Making the perfect golf club, golf shaft or golf ball requires state of the art technology.
With TrackMan, even the smallest differences between two clubs, shafts or balls can be
detected, which makes it ideal for ball launchers, robot testing and for club fitting
professionals.

Bridgestone Nike
Callaway Ping
Cleveland Srixon
Cobra TaylorMade
Fujikura Titleist
Graphite Design Wilson
Mizuno Yokohama

TrackMan Is Used By The Best In The Industry

“With TrackMan, we obtain the necessary raw data and everybody has a lot of
confidence in this data. As we get exact data, testing different elements of the club
becomes much more effective whereas, in the past, the process took much more time,”
said Ping, European player manager, Dominic Griffiths.

Retailers and Club Fitters

If you are going to sell clubs, personalized club fitting is essential. TrackMan has helped
club fitters and retailers take their business to the next level by offering accurate swing
and launch data, as well as trajectory and dispersion images to the fitting session.

Club Fitters
Cool Clubs
Hot Stix
Tom Wishon Golf
Miles of Golf

hehe...and now BFG.

sorry to steal the 1 minute of fame hor.... info from media kit.

Cool !! , i will certainly do that ... can bring this when i go for lessons with coach .... Thanks ..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 am

Woah! 6 pages of posts in less than 12 hours? Awesome.... this will be my breakfast reading thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Elbry

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 am

enough of sales talk...the 12 GR members will receive a voucher to use the Trackman Pro to be redeemed and use at BFG BM. the voucher entitles the user to one hour of exclusive use and you can set the perimeters of what you want to discover.

we can print out the reports or have them pdf and email to the golfer.

the unit is in use currently but we are undergoing training and will have the Trackman Pro available for use from 1st October.

hmm, i better go get my swing more consistent by 1st Oct then! whee cheers
Thanks Eric!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:12 am

Any more slots? Is no. 12 taken? If not, me Smile
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:28 am

#12 is none other than our very own Grandmaster of TSS , SSquirrel ... cheers
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:35 am

Bros...any timing when going down?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 am

just call anytime for appt after 1st OCT....frostee will be in charge of this.

however please give us an objective that you wish to fulfil. if its not doable we will let you know.

example:

1. find out what is your swing issues.....swing path, open or closed face at impact, angle of attack). you can bring this info to your coach to get it fixed.

2. get your club optimised...based on your swing characteristic or speed, find out what you should be using.

3. get the right set makeup.....club selection (distances), determining whether you should use a hybrid instead of a fw, etc

4. ball selection (spin and launch angle) and of course

5. selecting a driver shaft that best suits you

sunny you can bring in different balls to test too.....being in an outdoor makes this the perfect choice for ball fitting too. when you do it during a game its too random and without a monitor you cannot determine the spin rate and have to rely only on feel.

DGman

PS i forgot to add that as a gaming platform its great, we can have longest drive and nearest to pin contest indoors. maybe party soon with Qunike as guest of honour...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:53 am

Lamts18 wrote:
#12 is none other than our very own Grandmaster of TSS , SSquirrel ... cheers

Aiyah, he doesn't need this'lah. He should have his own Trackman built into his swing Razz
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:02 am

no problem Jason...we will open one slot for you...you know who to call ah....
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:47 am

wah soo good ah this machine.. where can i sign up b4 i start anyhow buy my next set of irons??
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:31 am

I was actually searching for the article about Golf Matron that icebocc mentioned in the other thread but I stumbled upon this:

Get Fit With Titleist

Thats how the equipment looks like.
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 pm

www.trackman.dk
Back to top Go down
khnglm
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Was at the DEN today and got to see Trackman in action!

Very impressive, as compared to previous equipment Eric used.

Some pts i saw that were very cool! NOTE that i no expert in this area and just simple comments thats all

1) hitting shots not only showed shot stats, but also showed projected ball flight (with nice background of water, buggy track, trees and other scenery , club swing path Very Happy

2) Another cool part is the ability to use it in playing mode (not sure what's proper name). But you can play closest to pin etc.. (key in your own yardage). Eric, gonna practice and we play 150m again!
Buayas and people who like an occasional wager gonna have a field day in the future!!
Back to top Go down
kopiO
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kopiO

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 pm

ya, very impressive... no need for the "crude, human swing plane marker" too (see thread on TSS)...
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Saw DGman in action today with Trackman.... the graphics and the features is really cool. Man... I couldnt wait get a chance to try it.... DGman, do I need to take Queue no?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Dear KK,

you dont have to take queue no to use this after 1st Oct. you just need to pay to use this.

MC - no slot

DGman
Back to top Go down
khnglm
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:00 pm

hi Eric

You can charge two ways.

1) Hourly rate for fitting purpose
2) Percentage of wagers on top of basic time based rate for Gaming purpose!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trackman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman?   Trackman? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trackman?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next