Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trackman Clinic

Go down 
+18
Technospaz
ChrisD
scottycollector
xlr871
golftortoise
mloy
akhild
DGman
swordwind
ocp23
danielleecm
swine
willie24
zhikang
kennyky
Birdman
asahi
jhan18
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi GRians

As some of you may know, I am now a proud owner of a Trackman Pro IIIe, the third of it's kind on the Island! 

I intend to conduct monthly/bi-monthly Trackman clinics. A great opportunity for you guys to hit shots and have a taste of a Trackman lesson experience.

Clinics will be priced at $30, inclusive of range balls.

I will host my first clinic on the 28th of November at 7.30pm

Duration of clinic will be 1 hr for a group of 1-5 and 1h30min for a group of 6-10

I look forward to seeing you on the 2nd level of the Seletar Country Club range

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Nice going Justin! 

Coaching with Trackman.....the way forward!
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Is it really the Indian or the arrow? Or a combination of both?

Are you really hitting down with your driver instead of up, and up with your irons instead of down? Or do you need to hit more up or more down to increase your distance with the same effort.

This is coaching with facts and science, finally made available to golfers of all abilities.

Learn the real truth and find out how far off you are from optimising your numbers to hit it further and straighter.

Now you can experience why more than 80 tour pros own a personal Trackman and why Sean Foley teaches with one.

Awesome stuff Justin. Thanks for extending this to Golf Republic. cheers
Back to top Go down
kennyky
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:27 pm

thats nice !! understand the figures !

but how is the session going ?
is everybody sits and one guy hits the ball and then talks/explanation ? (in that case each person does not hit much balls ...esoecially if there is explanation at the beginning for beginners in numbers like me)
or is it driving session and from time to time one-to-one on trackman ?
Any particular subject covered ? hitting driver or irons or both ?

very interested to attend Smile
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 pm

I would very much like my participants to hit shots and have their numbers explained. Therefore after a brief introduction, I will invite everyone to hit a few a shots and have their own numbers explained. They can hit either irons or driver, depending on which they'd prefer to test.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
zhikang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 am

UPZ! Nice one bro! Actually I think urs is the 2nd one on the island. One of the 3 u mentioned technically on an island by itself Razz 

highly encourage all to attend, no matter what skill level of golf you are at. even a complete beginner like me can improve just by knowing my numbers and what they mean for your swing.
Back to top Go down
willie24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
willie24

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:58 am

Really beginner can join? Wont affect and delay the others?
If so I would like to join..
Back to top Go down
swine
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:46 am

I m interested. Will there be a short game clinic soon?
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 am

Birdman wrote:
Is it really the Indian or the arrow? Or a combination of both?

Are you really hitting down with your driver instead of up, and up with your irons instead of down? Or do you need to hit more up or more down to increase your distance with the same effort.

This is coaching with facts and science, finally made available to golfers of all abilities.

Learn the real truth and find out how far off you are from optimising your numbers to hit it further and straighter.

Now you can experience why more than 80 tour pros own a personal Trackman and why Sean Foley teaches with one.

Awesome stuff Justin. Thanks for extending this to Golf Republic. cheers
hi bro birdman, sorry if my questions sound stupid but how do or how will we know from the trackman figures we are not hittinh down or hitting up at the ball?
Is it the launch angle?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:30 am

Angle of attack
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:12 pm

danielleecm wrote:
hi bro birdman, sorry if my questions sound stupid but how do or how will we know from the trackman figures we are not hittinh down or hitting up at the ball?
Is it the launch angle?
As Asahi mentioned, it's the numbers for the Angle of Attack. Ideally for driver it should be around 3 deg, and for the 6 iron, -2.3 deg. This is based on a chart of LPGA Tour Averages (more realistic for golfers like us).

Relative to Angle of Attack, positive numbers means you are hitting up, negative numbers, hitting down.

Don't worry, Justin will interpret the numbers for you.

Most importantly, it will be a most revealing eye opening session for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:19 pm

willie24 wrote:
Really beginner can join? Wont affect and delay the others?
If so I would like to join..
That's why it's posted here Willie24. Of course anyone can join, don't waste this golden opportunity.

Sean Foley said that using Trackman, he achieved the goals of his students in two weeks, where it normally would have taken him two months through normal trial and error coaching.
Back to top Go down
ocp23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi Justin,

I am interested to join the 28 Nov session. 
Just a suggestion: would it be possible to allow participants to hit their 7 Iron and Driver for completeness of assessment? I guess time management will be critical since its only 1 hr and if there are 5 participants, it will be about 10 mins per pax. Thanks.

Regards
ocp23
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:45 pm

ocp23, try first.

And if you like what you've experienced, then you can always take a one on one lesson with Justin for a more complete assessment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
willie24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
willie24

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 pm

I confirmed. How to register? Just full up the table attached?
Back to top Go down
swordwind
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Was really lucky to try this with Justin few days ago. Really interesting experience.. The good thing to do it with Justin is that he know how to highlight just the key details from the many data (that the machine will generate from your swings) for you to work on, base on what you hope to improve on, or what your level of play is currently at.
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Duration of clinic will be 1 hr for a group of 1-5 and 1h30min for a group of 6-10

1. willie24
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:59 pm

ocp23 wrote:
Hi Justin,

I am interested to join the 28 Nov session. 
Just a suggestion: would it be possible to allow participants to hit their 7 Iron and Driver for completeness of assessment? I guess time management will be critical since its only 1 hr and if there are 5 participants, it will be about 10 mins per pax. Thanks.

Regards
ocp23
 Hi ocp23

I would say that you'd have to choose either. As you mentioned it's about 10min per participant so it would be difficult if someone were to hit too many shots.

cheers
Back to top Go down
willie24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
willie24

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Thanks Justin for adding my name, I am honored to be the first one..
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Trackman Clinic <a href=Trackman Clinic 10925392705_a4de3fa4d1" />gTrackman Clinic <a href=Trackman Clinic 10925380535_080f7ba3bb" />

Some before and after pics of a student that came in a couple days ago. I really like  this function of the Trackman software. You can play the swing video as well!
White line for target
Blue for club path
Red for face angle
Pink for shot flight

Cheers and look forward to more sign ups for the 28th!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:12 pm

I encourage golfers to try and find some time to go for Justin's clinic. Even Singapore's top players are attending them to find out how to make their swing work better for them.

the price is very fair for the use of the range, his time and the range balls...most importantly the Trackman IIIe which Justin will be using.

All the best and i hope to see more golfers benefit from his insights and the use of D-plane.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Fantastic!

Can't wait for next Sat!
Back to top Go down
swine
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:13 pm

jhan18 wrote:

1. willie24
2. Swine
Back to top Go down
akhild
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
akhild

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:48 pm

swine wrote:
jhan18 wrote:

1. willie24
2. Swine
3. Akhild
Back to top Go down
willie24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
willie24

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:17 pm

1. willie24
2. Swine
3. Akhild
4. Chris(willie24 friend)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trackman Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackman Clinic   Trackman Clinic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trackman Clinic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next