Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist

Go down 
+64
tincup
Beneoo
H-bomb
davecsh
FootJoy
Derek
shiun
Babooliamkeng
Sean76
Dan5
Bangla123
shamusan
Shellman
wolverine
mcmug
weich
JohnBGLee
andrew-golf
golfanatic
Philip Chin
TourSwing
ughly
kooky
cwlow
duffader
Lipp
Steffan
watchman88sg
Genesis
vingay32
pushslice
asahi
pcy
Golfnuts
Denis
CKT
peace2903
JonL_TK
g8888k
senmin
Turbo
Edgarkj
Kopi Towkay
ultraman
Cyp_PGA
Technospaz
sebastianlim
22tang
mengteck71
mUAr_cHEe
apriz
arsenal90
chapgaokang
golfzilla
rangereye
daveaha
jaketang
botak
S70B
Dstruc
Titleist
rocky
Khorkar
sunny
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
22tang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
22tang

Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi Rick,

I know the chance is slim but just trying my luck here.

Do you carry Studio Stainless Newport 2 in Singapore?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 pm

S70B wrote:
I see.

Cos I saw Mariajo Uribe wearing 1 light green Titleist one too in the Lorena Ochoa Invitational. I thought they wud be included in the 2010 line since more players are into it.

The style of the cap may come out at some stage but there wont be a dual branding cap as in having both Titleist and Puma on it available for sale, for obvious reasons.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Yep. Thanks for answering that. I was more interested in the style rather than the dual branding.
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:05 pm

S70B wrote:
Yep. Thanks for answering that. I was more interested in the style rather than the dual branding.

The 2010 cap line has been choosen so don't hold your breath on this one. I will however make some inquiries and see if these might be considered for the future.

Thanks for your interest.

Rick
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:23 pm

22tang wrote:
Hi Rick,

Thanks.

I am sorry we are long sold out of that model.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
22tang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
22tang

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Thanks for helping ... cheers

Titleist wrote:
22tang wrote:
Hi Rick,

Thanks.

I am sorry we are long sold out of that model.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
sebastianlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:20 pm

hi.. may i know they are how many model/design for the titleist prov1 cap..

im looking for the 1 which has got " prov1" at the side and " FJ" at the other side..

thanks..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:21 pm

sebastianlim wrote:

im looking for the 1 which has got " prov1" at the side and " FJ" at the other side..

thanks..

Sebastianlim, have you seen this?
Back to top Go down
sebastianlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Technospaz wrote:
sebastianlim wrote:

thanks..

seen liao. i realise that there are many many design..

some the front part ( dont know wad is it call, the long long thing.. shed or wad u call that) is thin . whereas some is thick thick de..
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm

sebastianlim wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
sebastianlim wrote:

thanks..

seen liao. i realise that there are many many design..

some the front part ( dont know wad is it call, the long long thing.. shed or wad u call that) is thin . whereas some is thick thick de..

Hi Sebastian,

You can have a look at our local website at www.titleist.com.sg on what accessories we have available here in Sinagpore. We have several models with both ProV1 and FJ logo included.

Thanks for your interest

Rick
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Hi, i would to know when to new wedge Spin Milled C-C will come out?
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 am

Cyp_PGA wrote:
Hi, i would to know when to new wedge Spin Milled C-C will come out?

Hi Cyp,

As the groove rule in 2010 effects only those playing professional events for the time being CC wedges will be available through custom order only from 1st December.

Thanks for posting,

Rick
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:22 am

THX,
Back to top Go down
ultraman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ultraman

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:50 am

How different are the specs for Titliest Voodoo & Diamana shafts as compared to the actual Aldila Voodoo & Diamana Blueboard?
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:11 pm

ultraman wrote:
How different are the specs for Titliest Voodoo & Diamana shafts as compared to the actual Aldila Voodoo & Diamana Blueboard?

Hi Ultraman,

Great question and one we'd be happy to answer and provide some info on.

Our proprietary designs and corresponding commercial models use the same materials and basic design. Our proprietary designs have been modified to work for a wider range of swing speeds. Modifications include slightly softer tips, higher torque values, and slightly different gram weights. It is worth noting that we test our proprietary shafts extensively and pick the designs that perform and feel the best. Most better players with market swing speeds prefer higher torque values in terms of feel. If a player likes one of our proprietary designs but feels the shaft is too soft we offer X flex versions and custom tipping. This in most cases makes them perform very similar to the after market versions.

In the case of Voodoo our model is practically identical to the Voodoo VS6 in launch and spin. In the case of Diamana Blue our proprietary model launches a little bit higher and spins a little bit more.

Thanks for posting and hopefully this helps you better understand.

Rick
Back to top Go down
ultraman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ultraman

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Thanks for the cool info, now we know what to look for Titleist
Back to top Go down
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 pm

ultraman wrote:

First off: WELCOME BACK ULTRA!!!! Long Time since I've seen you.

Secondly: BIG KUDOs to Rick from Titleist. A straight forward, honest, no BS answer. That's what consumers want and need and it is refreshing to see you rep Titleist in such a fine fine style. I find all of your answers/comments to be of a similiarly refreshing manner. It's thanks to the likes of you and the Acushnet team that I convinced my friend to buy 2 pair of Fj Golf shoes today. One was not enough, she needed a Black/White AND a Blue/White pair!!

Cheers, KT
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Kopi Towkay wrote:
ultraman wrote:

First off: WELCOME BACK ULTRA!!!! Long Time since I've seen you.

Secondly: BIG KUDOs to Rick from Titleist. A straight forward, honest, no BS answer. That's what consumers want and need and it is refreshing to see you rep Titleist in such a fine fine style. I find all of your answers/comments to be of a similiarly refreshing manner. It's thanks to the likes of you and the Acushnet team that I convinced my friend to buy 2 pair of Fj Golf shoes today. One was not enough, she needed a Black/White AND a Blue/White pair!!

Cheers, KT

Thanks KT, appreciate your kind words and support of our brands.
Back to top Go down
Edgarkj
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Hi Rick,

I've been to a number of your authorised retailers, but cant seem to find the full range of scottys.

I need to to try out the various models so i can make up my mind. Any idea where i can go to see all the current models?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am

Edgarkj wrote:
Hi Rick,

I've been to a number of your authorised retailers, but cant seem to find the full range of scottys.

I need to to try out the various models so i can make up my mind. Any idea where i can go to see all the current models?

Thanks

Hi Edgarki,

Thanks for posting. Its pretty rare to find an entire range of cameron putters in the one place given the fact that they sell through quickly and there is never enough to meet demand.

We will be holding some short game (putter and wedge) events after we launch the California line and will have several of the Studio Select line available as well. I'll keep you posted on this so that you will have a chance to try a wider range of cameron models.

Regards

Rick
Back to top Go down
sebastianlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 am

hi, may i know how mcuh is the retail price for both 08 ap1 and ap2? thanks.
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:50 am

sebastianlim wrote:
hi, may i know how mcuh is the retail price for both 08 ap1 and ap2? thanks.

Hi Sebastian,

You'll need to check with the respective golf shops on this as this product has now been replaced by the new AP1 and AP2.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
sebastianlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am

thanks..
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Titleist Apparels

Did Tilteist produce apparels? I thought I saw someone wearing a golf polo with Titleist on the left chest.

If YES, where can I get them? Does the colours of the apparels same as the colour of the caps?
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 pm

mengteck71 wrote:
Titleist Apparels

Did Tilteist produce apparels? I thought I saw someone wearing a golf polo with Titleist on the left chest.

If YES, where can I get them? Does the colours of the apparels same as the colour of the caps?

Hi Menteck,

Titleist do not make their own apparel line for sale. We get asked this a lot and I can tell you that diving into fashion is a whole new game and our thoughts are really to stay focused on what we do best with balls and clubs. Thats the plan for now.

What you may have seen were some promotional apparel worn by our staff or possibly golf professionals. Anything else you spot is not authentic, there is unfortunately counterfeit caps and shirts available in many countries in the region.

The good news is Footjoy our sister brand however do have their own small but performance based line of shirts and you can view these at the following link

http://www.footjoy.com.sg/catalog/mens.asp?c=241

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next