Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist

Go down 
+64
tincup
Beneoo
H-bomb
davecsh
FootJoy
Derek
shiun
Babooliamkeng
Sean76
Dan5
Bangla123
shamusan
Shellman
wolverine
mcmug
weich
JohnBGLee
andrew-golf
golfanatic
Philip Chin
TourSwing
ughly
kooky
cwlow
duffader
Lipp
Steffan
watchman88sg
Genesis
vingay32
pushslice
asahi
pcy
Golfnuts
Denis
CKT
peace2903
JonL_TK
g8888k
senmin
Turbo
Edgarkj
Kopi Towkay
ultraman
Cyp_PGA
Technospaz
sebastianlim
22tang
mengteck71
mUAr_cHEe
apriz
arsenal90
chapgaokang
golfzilla
rangereye
daveaha
jaketang
botak
S70B
Dstruc
Titleist
rocky
Khorkar
sunny
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:38 am

Golfnuts wrote:
Hi Rick,

Just wondering if the Z Blend Forged Irons series is still available or it's already EOL in the market?

Hi Golfnuts,

ZB irons have been discontinued as of December 2009 but you will likley be able to find sets in the market still here in Singapore. If you dont have any luck with this write to us as askTitleistSEA@acushnetgolf.com and we'll see if we can track down a set for you.

Happy Golfing,

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi mate , i would like to know where we can order The Vokey C-C wedge n hw long it will take to get it ...
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Cyp_PGA wrote:
Hi mate , i would like to know where we can order The Vokey C-C wedge n hw long it will take to get it ...

Hello Cyp,

You can place an order for CC wedges through any authorised Titleist dealer here in Singapore. Lead-time would be a couple of weeks assuming you wanted just the stock shaft. It may take a little bit longer if you want a custom shaft.

All the best

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
pcy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:01 am

Hi Rick,

First of all just wanna say thanks alot for answering our questions. Its nice to find an official avenue with which our concerns and queries can be addressed Smile

Secondly, I apologise if my question has been asked before. A cursory scan of this forum did not ostensibly yield the answer I'm looking for. On to the question.

Q: Is there a shop in Singapore which does Scotty Cameron putter fitting? I read in this thread that Titleist fitting can be done at Seletar, Keppel and Golf House @ Suntec. Does this apply to Scotty Cameron putters as well or is it only for Titleist Irons/Woods/Wedges?

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:15 pm

pcy wrote:
Hi Rick,

First of all just wanna say thanks alot for answering our questions. Its nice to find an official avenue with which our concerns and queries can be addressed Smile

Secondly, I apologise if my question has been asked before. A cursory scan of this forum did not ostensibly yield the answer I'm looking for. On to the question.

Q: Is there a shop in Singapore which does Scotty Cameron putter fitting? I read in this thread that Titleist fitting can be done at Seletar, Keppel and Golf House @ Suntec. Does this apply to Scotty Cameron putters as well or is it only for Titleist Irons/Woods/Wedges?

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your kind comments. There are 3 of us that answers questions on the forum so it may not always be me, but today, you are in luck...Smile

The only formal Cameron fitting anywhere in the world is at Scotty's Studio. There are some enhanced putter selection guides that we will be rolling out shortly but that is it for now. The situation with fitting may change in future if Scotty feels that a method of training and certifying fitters ensures consistent fittings around the world.

Just to update you, Titleist Club Fitting is available at Keppel, Sentosa and Golf House Suntec.

Thank you again for posting and please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
pcy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:49 am

Hey Rick,

Thanks for the speedy reply! Will pipe up again should any other questions arise Smile

Cheers,
Chris
Back to top Go down
senmin
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:32 am

Dear Rick,

Is the any difference in the spin performance between your Black Nickel and Chrome spin milled wedges?
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:42 am

senmin wrote:
Dear Rick,

Is the any difference in the spin performance between your Black Nickel and Chrome spin milled wedges?

Hi Senmin,

There is no difference in spin performance between these two wedges. The difference is purely the finish and this is done by using using a darker nickel chrome during the plating process.

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
senmin
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks Rick.

Which more popular of the 2?
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:45 am

senmin wrote:
Thanks Rick.

Which more popular of the 2?

They are both popular. Black Nickel does not have as many bounce options as Tour Chrome. So if you have the bounce option you like then its just down to personal preference.

Good Luck with your selection!!!

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi titleist, would like to confirm price of the laguna 1.5. Saw on golf digest the price stated is $319.
Went down to golf house earlier, turn out to be $645.
Can advise on RRP? Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:19 am

asahi wrote:
Hi titleist, would like to confirm price of the laguna 1.5. Saw on golf digest the price stated is $319.
Went down to golf house earlier, turn out to be $645.
Can advise on RRP? Thanks man!

Hi Asahi,

There was a pricing error in most of the magazines on the Laguna 1,5. As I am sure you would understand it is the same price as all other Studio Select Models which is $645. These mistakes happen from time to time and it will be corrected in upcoming issues.

Our apologies for this.

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:07 am

Hi Titleist,

Is Matteo Manassero officially a Titleist staff player?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:19 am

hi Titleist,

what range of spin rates that the 909D2 is designed to achieve? E.g. if a 9.5 degree head with titleist voodoo shaft were put on a Swing Robot set at 90-95 mph swing speed.

I just bought one, and would like to have a number in mind which I can try to achieve by working on my swing. At the moment I still launch it relatively high, however the d2/voodo is still a lot more penetrating than my old ping g10 with tfc shaft.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:42 am

pushslice wrote:
hi Titleist,

what range of spin rates that the 909D2 is designed to achieve? E.g. if a 9.5 degree head with titleist voodoo shaft were put on a Swing Robot set at 90-95 mph swing speed.

I just bought one, and would like to have a number in mind which I can try to achieve by working on my swing. At the moment I still launch it relatively high, however the d2/voodo is still a lot more penetrating than my old ping g10 with tfc shaft.

thanks!

Hi Pushslice,

Ideal spin and launch rates have so many variables, club head speed, angle of attack, path...etc. What we try to do is create clubs that cover a range of players and allow them to fit or select the club that best for them. If you have higher launch then you need lower spin and vice versa so without seeing you hit and based on your club head speed we would think being in the 2500-3000rpm range would be a pretty good estimate.

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
vingay32

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:57 pm

where can i find or order titleist 909 F2 13.5* Stiff shaft ?
Pls advise ?
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:36 am

Hi Vingay32,

You can pick up the 909F2 in any of our authorized retailers. Please see the following link for a list of them in Singapore:

http://www.titleist.com.sg/dealers/default.asp

You may want to phone ahead to check if they have it in stock. Let us know if you have any other questions or have any problems getting your hands on the fairway wood.

Thanks.

Titleist South East Asia
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 am

Dear Titleist,

What are the differences between spin-milled and non-spin milled Vokey wedges? Do you have any reference articles that would make for a good weekend read? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Hi Titleist,
Would you able to advise me on the following:
1. What are the selection of shaft for AP2 or MB set in Singapore?
2. Is KBS shaft suitable for AP2 (older model) ? Who are the club fitter?

Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 pm

1. As stock shaft is NS Pro 950 And True Temper S200 .... But if special order any shaft is possible it take between 2 weeks to a month to come ...

look at the link on titlesit website u can see all the shaft can go in http://www.titleist.com/golfclubs/shafts_grips/shafts/default.asp?Filter=4

Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:16 am

Thanks Cyp PGA for this link, however, when I compare the link with Singapore Titleist site, the KBS seem like not in the list while the USA site do have KBS tour shaft.. hmm wonder why it has different item available, Tity can advise?

Tity, do we need to pay more if we choose KBS shaft before purchase(new set)?
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm

botak wrote:
Dear Titleist,

What are the differences between spin-milled and non-spin milled Vokey wedges? Do you have any reference articles that would make for a good weekend read? Thanks.

Hi Botak.

Thanks for your question. www.vokey.com in an excellent resource for you learn about wedge performance and the Vokey brand.

Here a simple summary for you on Spin Milled technology:

Spin Milled technology is basically comprised of two key parts. The first is the machine flattening of the face and the mill marks that are left after this process. This process ensures that the face is perfectly flat and the textured surface from the milling help create spin on shorter shots where the ball is not compressed much into the grooves. The second part of spin milled technology, perhaps the one that people know the most is the way the grooves are cut on the wedges. We use a a special fly wheel cutter (Hence,the spin milled logo) to cut the grooves in after the club has been cast. This procedure ensures that not only can we cut a very consistent groove from wedge to wedge but also a groove that is very close to the USGA/R&A limits. This process ensures the best and most consistent performance from a wedge.

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Genesis wrote:
Hi Titleist,
Would you able to advise me on the following:
1. What are the selection of shaft for AP2 or MB set in Singapore?
2. Is KBS shaft suitable for AP2 (older model) ? Who are the club fitter?

Hi Genesis,

The shafts available are NS950 and S200 as stock in SG
Yes KBS Steel can be used in the first generation of AP2 irons. KBS Tour is available now if you wish to custom order. With regards to shaft up-charges our authorised Titleist dealers will be able to provide you with the additional costs. We have three fitting locations in Singapore. Keppel Club, Sentosa Golf Club and RSH, Suntec City

Thanks for your interest and please let us know if we can assist further.

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:41 pm

HI Tity,
Thanks. Is is possible to have the club fitter contact? You may PM me.

Back to top Go down
watchman88sg
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
watchman88sg

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:53 am

Hi Rick, is there any particular current model of Titleist irons that have the playing characteristics and performance of the 681 ? I have owned and played the T-stamped model for quite awhile now and have been harboring the thoughts of 'refurbishing' and stowing them away in my 'museum' for good for obvious reason. Hope to find a custom set to replace them first though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist   Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Questions and Answers: Ask Titleist
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next