Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool

Go down 
+44
blee67
katherinechiok
sunny
handiman
beehome
fata
kissthegreen
ChrisD
s-killer
ParTee
golfool2009
ahhhling
enwee
zhenxua
loserjo
ken23
TourSwing
Happy Feet
botak
Master
iuh
chien
asahi
Joshua
eiji
Tiger Wu
JonDoe
lennylim
slinger
wei1974
Nudge12
ralphlim
mayalab
Stardust
falconlgh
Khorkar
Golfer Guy
pocketace
schnell
nientsu
audi
Duval_S
den
Streamer
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
s-killer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
s-killer

Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 am

that slip !!!!

OMG
Back to top Go down
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
kissthegreen

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:30 am

And it has to be Cpt Stevie G! I am quite sure he would blame himself over and over and over again if Pool cant take the top spot this year..
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:36 am

Chelsea/ManC/ManU fan are quite happy to see that though ...
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:05 pm

s-killer wrote:
Chelsea/ManC/ManU fan are quite happy to see that though ...
Am a Utd hardcore, while its good to see Chelsea stopping Pool great run,i'd wish Gerrard could at least lift the EPL trophy for once in his career. C'mon Red, win the remaining game and hope for the BEST!!!!
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:24 pm

On hindsight, I feel LFC was tactically naive last night went it was clear from the start that Chelsea was playing a defensive game. Actually, a draw for LFC is still a good outcome. Instead LFC went about playing their usual high pressing, attacking game. Hence once Chelsea went 1-0 up compliments from a Stevie G slip, that is the end...
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 pm

I liked Liverpool for the past years. . (When it's giving MU all the titles)

But I feel really awful for Stevie. . I hope the fans and his team mates will look beyond that incident and continue to walk with him. ..  by the way,  he shouldn't have been "walking alone" at the back line yesterday game. . Ynwa !??

Laughing
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:20 pm

I think no individual is bigger than the club
Yes Stevie G yearns for the BPL medal and same can be said for the club

Yesterday it was a collective performance from manager's tactics to the team performance
They cannot be faulted for efforts

Alas, to get the BPL title, it's about points. Mourihno did just that
Hats off to him 

LFC already met their target of CL football next season
To win BPL title is icing on the cake 

But yes I admit, us Red fans are dreaming of the title this season!
Back to top Go down
iuh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
iuh

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:27 pm

He slipped..he fell..

He is still our Stevie G..

It aint over till the fat lady sings..

We are still dreaming.. why not?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Actually I still think Pool can win the league title la guys. .. Man City has been unpredictable. .. They may " slip " too (no pun intended. . Heeee)  

One thing is for sure. . MU gonna be eating grass at home while the rest play in Europe next season. .  Haha. .

GGMU
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Only 2 words for Chelsea - Änti-football"

Praying very hard that they will never win. Thumbs down!
Back to top Go down
handiman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Keep the faith! We still can snatch the league title!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:07 am

This will go down to the wire!

One game at a time!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:30 pm

They need to tighten up defence. They also conceded a lot of dead balls.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi Sunny
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:26 am

Hello! How have you been?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:54 am

Good to see you active again, bro.

haha

The EPL will go down the wire.
Back to top Go down
ken23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:50 am

Is a sad day for all fellow Reds, the team can't blame others but ownselves especially the defense part. Title race looks over but still hold your head high because it has been a great season since we try to recover from 2009 season. To be at the top, we need long-term manager and quality players, BR is one that will follow us for a long time and with CL football again, we would attract top players to challenge again, as long as the board don't end up like previous owners, I believe we will be the top guns for many years to come. Win lose or draw, love what you support unless you give it up. You'll Never Walk Alone!!!
Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:53 am

No need for disappointment as this season's achievement was already a result that I think many Reds fans will not have expected.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ahhhling
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:54 am

It's ok....fans waited 24 years liao, don't mind wait another. Man U starting from 0, another 24 to go. It's a cycle in all sports.
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:28 pm

its not over till its over, city fan ain't counting the chick yet till it hacth. Pool did tremendously well under BR.And a trophy will be the icing on the cake. Kudos to BR and his team. And also wishing a great 2014/15 season for GGMU....
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:49 pm

If someone told me at the start of the season that LFC will be contending for BPL title, I'll just laugh it off

Truth is, we outdone ourselves based on the squad we had

Yes our defense is leaky but our forte has been our attack

Yes we are mathematically still in it. But many of us may sense that we have probably reached our limit.

A pat on the back on the lads. We can still dream but we shouldn't be so downtrodden 

With BR at the helm, and Fenway sports to back him, future for LFC looks bright!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Ain't over till the fat lady sings!

The last few games are always tough games....maybe Man City will find it tough going as well.
Back to top Go down
Streamer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Streamer

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Brendan and his boys have done us proud. Hopefully they learn from this failure and make us dream again next season. We go again!
Back to top Go down
handiman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Still hoping that Liverpool will somehow grab the Title....nonetheless a fine season all round considering they din spend that much relatively!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:20 am

Actually not winning is fine. Always have next season. I'll rather they challenge every season and win every now and then than to win this season and have another 20+ year wait for the next one. 

It shouldn't be a this is the best and only chance in the foreseeable future. If so, adding one more isn't going to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool   Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brendan Rodgers replaces King Kenny as boss of Liverpool
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next