Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review of the Pure Grip DTX Prototype grips

Go down 
+31
veronljf
gino
s-killer
blee67
jason.koh.54966
haragolfer
willie24
timang84
burnergolfer
robert33
diveheck
kamen
Flash
imrog
bryanachong
enwee
Neverendless
DGman
schnell
garylin
Virtualsaturn
Gofnut
slinger
mengteck71
4dtoto
hkhamateur
bogeyman72
weaponx
Turbo
pocketace
Technospaz
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

Review of the Pure Grip DTX Prototype grips - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review of the Pure Grip DTX Prototype grips   Review of the Pure Grip DTX Prototype grips - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:38 pm

veronljf wrote:
s-killer wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
Was at the range yesterday evening, pretty humid night plus I have sweaty palm, over swung, 7i nearly flew out of my hand:shock:....tried wiping the grip but not much help as my towel was also soaking wet as I was using the same towel...should carry another towel, didn't expect to be so wet yesterday night....hahaha
somehow yesterday everything wasn't going right, losing my grips so tend to grip harder, slicing my balls,etc.....Sad

i had the same experience last night as well. Although i don't have sweaty palm, but for some reason, i sweat quite a bit last night.

and i have this feeling that the grip is slipping from my right palm, so i subconsciously grip tighter with my left and resulted in very irregular ball flight.

I second to what was written above and I am currently facing issues with my sweaty palms. Had my 7-iron re-gripped with the Pure DTX and did not have a good experience with it.
Most shots taken felt as if the club was slipping away from the right hand and when i tried to gripped harder on the right , the roughness of the grip tends to take bites and cause blisters...

Ya, somehow I just couldn't get used to the DTX grip. End up changing back to GP multicompound....shouldn't have do it in impulse replacing all my clubs, but that me...haha
Back to top Go down
kraken
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kraken

Review of the Pure Grip DTX Prototype grips - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review of the Pure Grip DTX Prototype grips   Review of the Pure Grip DTX Prototype grips - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:44 am

Im also using PURE grip. The perspiration reacts with the rubber compound makes it tacky. It might have a sponge effect - retaining a fair amt of moisture for awhile. I had the same experience with iomic grip. I kinda like this tackiness effect and it does 'stick' to the gloves well. Unlike golf pride grips, it holds well by using the contours and cords but my hands get more abrasion with golf pride than the other 2 brands.
Back to top Go down

Review of the Pure Grip DTX Prototype grips
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4