Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach

Go down 
+21
kooky
iori_del
pushslice
Duval_S
sunny
mervyntan
slinger
kopiO
weesern
RegiT
smails
noonan
Ssquirrel
DGman
Lamts18
S70B
watermyforrest
Technospaz
rocky
missmoon
Right_sided_coach
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kopiO
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kopiO

Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:27 pm

differnt coach/school teaches the swing in their own way... each have their own drills and beliefs too... we also all swing differently...

i dun think it is good to compare openly, least to even post side by side...

suggest you remove the link, and clarify with your pro offline.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:14 am

agreed with u 100%, kopi, its not the 1st time either......

anyway, i dun think RSS would want to see all these......

too much unwanted adovcation may not be a good thing, it might do just the opposite...

me from heartland school, i leave the teaching to them but i dun bring the teaching to them.......
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 am

i also agreed with kopio and slinger 100% too.

noonan you have yr freedom to post but be more considerate to RSC, cos this thread is on the topic of "Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach".

So if you could, please edit your post and remove other coaches' video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:37 am

thanks noonan. Smile
Back to top Go down
noonan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:45 am

i apologise to RSc. I was merely trying to clarify to weesern. Maybe I am a little bias toward Paul as I have had bad experiences from band aid coaches in the past. RSC is the real deal and has helped mine and many others improve alot.
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:47 am

noonan wrote:
i apologise to RSc. I was merely trying to clarify to weesern. Maybe I am a little bias toward Paul as I have had bad experiences from band aid coaches in the past. RSC is the real deal and has helped mine and many others improve alot.

I have seen him at work during occ carnival too.. I see his effort helping every golfers at their swing analysis. Thumbs up. Smile
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:50 am

ya, agree with u noonan.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:54 am

noonan wrote:

noona, i may not know you, but i share your sentiments on band aid coaches, however RSC is not the only one who has helped others.....

megan fox is a real deal, but jesssica alba aint too shaggy either......

Peace
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:58 am

jessica alba kinda fleshy and fat.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:01 am

my bad, i meant christina kim...... soli chocoman, u are not the only one
Back to top Go down
noonan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:04 am

ROFL
Well said slinger
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 am

wish chris kim was here... in my arms...

sigh...
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 am

Topic OFF

lol...seems to be a trend at every thread.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:12 am

oooooooooh........... ROFL so funny and light hearted.... im beginning to like this forum already!! flower
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:25 am

Wow........what has happened here?? Whats been edited?? Never a dull moment on GR

Speaking of hot girls..anyone recognise this student of the RSS

Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 Eunice10
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Quote :
Right_sided_coach wrote:
Wow........what has happened here?? Whats been edited?? Never a dull moment on GR

Speaking of hot girls..anyone recognise this student of the RSS

Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 Eunice10

Initially I tot was kueh lopez...but since the pics has a eunice....think is Ms. Olsen (the winner way before the Boomz era)
Back to top Go down
RegiT
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Right_sided_coach wrote:
Here is another before and after of one of my students. He now swings it and hits it better than some pros. With a little more work on his short game and course management I am expecting some great results. The consistency and quality of striking is majorly improved as is the distance. Enjoy

IMO impact is the most important part of a swing and your students before and afters show major improvements in this. It is great to see how the cause and effect work. I like how minor changes can result in majoor changes and explaiins why most amateurs have trouble . Keep the videos coming.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Thanks RegiT
Better Impact is easy to achieve from this type of set up and swing. It is possible to achieve from other positions, but just takes a lot more talent, timing and practice. To me it is easier to change a students set up than correct things mid swing. As most of us don't have time to practice a lot, and not as talented as some of the pros you see with funny looking swings, I try to eliminate the need to rely on the timing, rythym and hours of practice. Leaves more time to play on the course and work on the short game.
Back to top Go down
RegiT
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:31 pm

BTW is that the beautiful Eunice Olsen?
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 pm

RegiT wrote:
BTW is that the beautiful Eunice Olsen?

It certainly is. Unfortunately I don't coach her, my colleague does. Sad

Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 Eunice11
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 am

Dang!... Can share her training time? Some of us might like to observe her swing ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:20 am

I haven't had a chance to do any videos lately but here is a before and after of Edgar Oh
Edgar started with the Sports School in 2008 and has made a lot of progress in the last 12 months. In 2009 he captured the Singapore Junior U14 Title as well as 4 other tournaments, including the SICC Junior Open

His technique has improved considerably giving him greater consistency and less likelihood of injuries. His old swing was a very loose, left sided action. Edgar always has a problem with his head staying down and back too long. It is still something we are working on and is still a work in progress.

Unfortunately he has had a recent set back with a dislocated arm so no golf for 4 months. I am sure with his positive attitude and outlook he can come back stronger than before and keep winning tournaments. I strongly believe he will be a name to look out for in the future

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 am

awesome, nice tempo...and his wrist is now square to target at impact, before was facing up/right of target. much taller too, how long was the time between before and after?
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 am

pushslice wrote:
awesome, nice tempo...and his wrist is now square to target at impact, before was facing up/right of target. much taller too, how long was the time between before and after?

He has grown a lot taller and cheekier. Also much stronger now! The time between the 2 videos is about 1.5 years.

It is amazing how some of these old habits take even good players a long time to eradicate. Unfortunately he was always taught to keep his head down as a junior and is now a problem we are trying to get rid of
Back to top Go down
iori_del
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Hi, can i chck with you regarding the INTERMEDIATE package? does it consist of video analysis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach   Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before and After Swings - Right Sided Coach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next