Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)

Go down 
+19
slinger
yixin66
watermyforrest
PK
vyvy
wilkang
mizzy
blee67
alvin7379
ChrisD
Technospaz
Duval_S
golfbeginner
zhenxua
mowen
pushslice
mUAr_cHEe
asahi
duffader
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 pm

i totally agree ...

my computer confirm .. duffy vs zx is level .. the rest i never play before so cannot compute ..

but if some one maths is good and a = b and if c = b it also means a = c

no strokes then easier to count ... like what i will be getting this thu with the ASS team .. no strokes Sad

Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Anyway, we playing snakes game mah, so strokes have or not, doesn't matter, for individual bets, if there is any, we settle at the tee box.
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm

I need to take 4-4 from ZX just manage to play 105 @ kranji
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 pm

u msn me 95 ??
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 pm

er shifu, he's the type that play 4, say 5, write 6

so his actual score should be 85
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Msn key wrongly. It's 105 submitted. Follow champion style.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Duval_S wrote:
here is what my processor computed:

if ' duval - GB : level ' AND ' GB-ZX: level ' THEN ' duval - ZX: level'

I suffer abit lah...its ok. since all winnings I donate to charity (if I can win)

I support bro duval's idea, donate all "winnings" to charity
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:22 pm

How to donate beer to charity. We play 1 small snake $2, 1 big snake $5. 3 small snake =1 big snake. Ok boh? The total pool go charity loh.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:40 pm

bro, snakes for beer

sixes and what-nots go to charity
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm

zhenxua wrote:
bro, snakes for beer

sixes and what-nots go to charity

Salute to you guys!

Can I then have side bet with ZX; cutthroat at $3 per hole, with proceeding to charity?

Must do my part for charity lah.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:17 pm

I must go examine myself in the mirror later, is the word ATM tattooed on my forehead?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:26 pm

zhenxua wrote:
I must go examine myself in the mirror later, is the word ATM tattooed on my forehead?

Aiyah, friendly friendly......do my bit of charity.

Beside, my game gone down for the past 2 weeks. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 am

I still find the snake game will have more impact for the charity leh since everyone will be Mind F#$#%* each other to make them go into trouble. If you guys find it not enough for charity, then we can VEGAS for charity too. Smile
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:20 am

zhenxua wrote:

Not ATM... its "菜头"
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 am

duffader wrote:
I still find the snake game will have more impact for the charity leh since everyone will be Mind F#$#%* each other to make them go into trouble. If you guys find it not enough for charity, then we can VEGAS for charity too. Smile

bro, you have not played with these buayas before, they will play short or layup to avoid trouble, end of the day we may not even have enough beer to wet our lips.

Vegas will be fun!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:39 am

alvin7379 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

Not ATM... its "菜头"
lol!

I know I look like one ...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 am

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:

bro, you have not played with these buayas before, they will play short or layup to avoid trouble, end of the day we may not even have enough beer to wet our lips.

Vegas will be fun!

Oh bro, in other words, you still want their money lah? I thought its for charity. I also ok in playing short or layup to avoid trouble... you can do that also mah, oh wait... you are too powerful hence lay up is not in your dictionary right??? In the game of snake, i think you must think twice in putting two on for a par 5 so puts everyone of us on even ground bro...

So we stick to snake for charity!!!! yeehaa!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 am

LAY-UP!!!!!!

thats my speciality.....even during putting......

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 am

duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:

Vegas will be fun!

Oh bro, in other words, you still want their money lah? I thought its for charity. I also ok in playing short or layup to avoid trouble... you can do that also mah, oh wait... you are too powerful hence lay up is not in your dictionary right??? In the game of snake, i think you must think twice in putting two on for a par 5 so puts everyone of us on even ground bro...

Hehe.....that's the reason for snakes; even the odds.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 am

chiak lak !!!!!!

I just receive a potential bad news.......my application to MOG might be held up a little bit....so no time to do ' get to know session ' with my new squad......
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 am

duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:

Vegas will be fun!

bro, you must have missed the slinger's charity flight during the last charity game; all his flight mates bought beer.

ok lah, let's play the following:

1. snakes
1 small snake = $2
5th small snake = 1 big snake = $5

2. sixes
$10 per pax per six

3. par 3
1 on don't par - pay $2
1 on and par - the rest pay $2 each

4. Vegas
1 point 50 cents
cap at $20 for entire game

all proceeds go to charity, I will buy 1 jug of beer for our flight, swee boh?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:13 am

As days go by....I am getting more and more amazed with our bro ZX.........
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 am

Duval_S wrote:
As days go by....I am getting more and more amazed with our bro ZX.........

Such a pity IR is not employing him. lol!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:37 pm

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:

Vegas will be fun!

bro, you must have missed the slinger's charity flight during the last charity game; all his flight mates bought beer.

ok lah, let's play the following:

1. snakes
1 small snake = $2
5th small snake = 1 big snake = $5

2. sixes
$10 per pax per six

3. par 3
1 on don't par - pay $2
1 on and par - the rest pay $2 each

4. Vegas
1 point 50 cents
cap at $20 for entire game

all proceeds go to charity, I will buy 1 jug of beer for our flight, swee boh?

Bro, no offence lah, vegas, $0.50 a point cap at $20.... this one is charity leh, no beggar. vegas so small might as well dun play. Razz
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:38 pm

SHIT!!!!

I better go and google WTF is 'Vegas betting model'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next