Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)

Go down 
+19
slinger
yixin66
watermyforrest
PK
vyvy
wilkang
mizzy
blee67
alvin7379
ChrisD
Technospaz
Duval_S
golfbeginner
zhenxua
mowen
pushslice
mUAr_cHEe
asahi
duffader
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 am

WTF !!!!!! Cannot lah.......you the birdie machine !!!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:14 pm

for charity lah bro ...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:29 pm

ok ok.....I will call chittychittybank....to increase my readycredit limit.....

they asked me earlier if I know ZX and if I happen to be golfing with ZX.....I said yes, they then advised me to also submit collateral coz readycredit might not be enough........sigh !!!!!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:40 pm

"penalty" game

OB = 2 penalty
hazard = 1 penalty
bunker = 1 penalty
never cross red tee = 1 penalty
double bogey = 1 penalty
any score above double bogey = 1 penalty per stroke
give up on hole = additonal 5 penalty
more than 2 putts, each additional putt = 1 penalty
birdie = all flight mates +1 penalty
eagle = all flight mates +3 penalties
par-3 1-on dun par = 1 penalty

each penalty = $5

minimum total $50 per pax, maximum $125

All proceeds go to charity
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Quote :
zhenxua wrote:
"penalty" game

OB = 2 penalty
hazard = 1 penalty
bunker = 1 penalty
never cross red tee = 1 penalty
double bogey = 1 penalty
any score above double bogey = 1 penalty per stroke
give up on hole = additonal 5 penalty
more than 2 putts, each additional putt = 1 penalty
birdie = all flight mates +1 penalty
eagle = all flight mates +3 penalties
par-3 1-on dun par = 1 penalty

each penalty = $5

minimum total $50 per pax, maximum $125

ll proceeds go to charity

Disclaimer: If anyone birdie more than 5, person donate additional $15 to the pot.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Duffy, we dun play $$$ on Friday can ... matchplay level 1 jug / 1 jug / 1 jug ... so at least got 3 jugs to drink ...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Quote :
zhenxua wrote:
Duffy, we dun play $$$ on Friday can ... matchplay level 1 jug / 1 jug / 1 jug ... so at least got 3 jugs to drink ...

errrr......are you an impostor? This is not the ZX we all know le.......
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
zhenxua wrote:

Bro... its not that i gian lui or what, but since you set the charity to be minimum $50 per person, like that i must try to cover with some bets mah... if you cancel that one, then we play beer loh.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:10 pm

bro duval, I intend to play the stakes with you and GB ... so if all of us play, we will have 18 jugs for dinner ...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:11 pm

wah piang eh........working out the mechanics for this flt is worse than doing M & A.......
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:14 pm

duffader wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
zhenxua wrote:

Bro... its not that i gian lui or what, but since you set the charity to be minimum $50 per person, like that i must try to cover with some bets mah... if you cancel that one, then we play beer loh.

Duffy, I play $1 per hole and $1 per stroke with you loh ... since I will play like Sunday's form, you can expect to fully recover your donations from me alone White Flag
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:43 pm

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
zhenxua wrote:

Duffy, I play $1 per hole and $1 per stroke with you loh ... since I will play like Sunday's form, you can expect to fully recover your donations from me alone White Flag

SBH better player than me leh..... why $1 only? hehehhe
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:46 pm

tell you what....why don we 3 go up on stage and do a sketch on how we eventually agree on the betting model

the folks having dinner...sure will be bewildered
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Duval_S wrote:
tell you what....why don we 3 go up on stage and do a sketch on how we eventually agree on the betting model

the folks having dinner...sure will be bewildered

No need you and me D, just ask ZX go up.. people will see above his head like a Halo..."minimum bet, $5 cutthroat"
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:55 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 pm

duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
zhenxua wrote:

your satellite dish damn big ... tell you what, we play the same stakes as our MBGC game, $2 per hole level cut throat ... let you have revenge ...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 pm

16 PAGES OF TCSS ...JUST FOR THIS FLIGHT.

If we turn this to a soap opera, it hv chance to outlast Taiwan Tornado liao !!!!

Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 pm

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
zhenxua wrote:

your satellite dish damn big ... tell you what, we play the same stakes as our MBGC game, $2 per hole level cut throat ... let you have revenge ...

We decide on the teebox itself lah.. maybe under peer pressure, you might jsut agree to everything.... Smile
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Duval_S wrote:
16 PAGES OF TCSS ...JUST FOR THIS FLIGHT.

If we turn this to a soap opera, it hv chance to outlast Taiwan Tornado liao !!!!

D... this is given isn't it.... with you... ZX and GB.. definitely the flight to be in.. and we are teeing off first flight with so many people... very pressurising.. the last time this happen was during the BT golf, my tee shot went damn far.... six inches only. hahahhahah
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:02 pm

i dont understand $1 per stroke, how does that work? So if ZX scores 85 and Duffy 83, ZX pays Duffy $2?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:04 pm

pushslice wrote:
i dont understand $1 per stroke, how does that work? So if ZX scores 85 and Duffy 83, ZX pays Duffy $2?

Yeap.... PS, but no point right? go thru 4 hours of concentration for $2... hehehe
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:06 pm

yeap, even I as lizzard shit player think it's no point between you guys, of similar skills
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Bro ZX keep thinking about keppel, thats why... but the course layout is so different, kranji is much more friendlier than keppel... so seriously, nothing to worry about..... like i always said, i only remember my opponent's good game.. never the bad game.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:14 pm

wah, hot liao ... i must send official invitation to PS ...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 pm

This is gonna be such an interesting flight to watch.
Luckily, I got front row seat aka flight behind you all.
Hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next