Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)

Go down 
+19
slinger
yixin66
watermyforrest
PK
vyvy
wilkang
mizzy
blee67
alvin7379
ChrisD
Technospaz
Duval_S
golfbeginner
zhenxua
mowen
pushslice
mUAr_cHEe
asahi
duffader
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:51 pm

zhenxua wrote:
scores will be quite bad on 17 though, you can expect people like GB to purposely 3-putt so that the next person is facing the 5th snake

even if 3 putt... do not allow them to take .. or don't gimme yourself ..

That what i learn from bro slinger ..

He insulted me by not wanting his gimme !!!

Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:51 pm

mowen, SBH, AY and I did 3 small snakes = 1 big snake at keppel...

the winnings were enough for japanese lunch with change thereafter.
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:52 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:

Bee hoon , Chicken Wings and Otah = Japanese Lunch ????

Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:52 pm

zhenxua wrote:
scores will be quite bad on 17 though, you can expect people like GB to purposely 3-putt so that the next person is facing the 5th snake

Not on purpose it's just my standard...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
oh. after all the ah chi and ah chor, he got new toys in the end....

hahahaha...

#5, I am so influenced by you since witnessing your immaculate irons last Thurs....so I decided that I should not MTL........and here I am.....part of the MOG.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:04 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:

Keppel, if i play 5 small = 1 big snake, i think can go bedrock liao...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:11 pm

mowen wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:

Bee hoon , Chicken Wings and Otah = Japanese Lunch ????

Blame AY. he order one.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:12 pm

so for our Snake flight:

1. We will play individual
2. We will play 6s
3. We will play par 3
4. We will play snake

anything else?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Duval_S wrote:
so for our Snake flight:

3. We will play par 3

anything else?

Bro.. what game is this??? something new???
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Errrr......the charity game?

Wah...this flight can be re-termed as Las Vegas flight, so much bets!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:17 pm

duffader wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
so for our Snake flight:

3. We will play par 3

anything else?

This is where Bro DS' buaya skills come out. You've already committed to play in his flight... and now he unleashes all the different games to play... each of which will cause you to eBay your kidney to pay.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Quote :

I was taught by someone sometime back, if on and don par, pay $
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Technospaz wrote:
duffader wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
so for our Snake flight:

3. We will play par 3

anything else?

This is where Bro DS' buaya skills come out. You've already committed to play in his flight... and now he unleashes all the different games to play... each of which will cause you to eBay your kidney to pay.

OMG.... I am in deep trouble......
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Technospaz wrote:
duffader wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
so for our Snake flight:

3. We will play par 3

anything else?

I'm afraid it's not just the kidneys that are at stake. affraid

Bro Duval seems to be a different machine now, after acquiring skills from master slinger and the new set of weapons! Gulp!

Just see the way he talks; "one on, dun par, pay!" affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:22 pm

asahi wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
duffader wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
so for our Snake flight:

3. We will play par 3

anything else?

I'm afraid it's not just the kidneys that are at stake. affraid

Bro Duval seems to be a different machine now, after acquiring skills from master slinger and the new set of weapons! Gulp!

Hmmmm... suddenly i recall that there is a very important meeting that day......
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 pm

pls lah...you guys....I am just realized that I was not thinking straight.....WTF I get myself into now!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 pm

even i need strokes from my Fan #5?

Fan #5, I am submitting my application for Permission to be your Fan #1. Pls let me know if you have received, otherwise I will resubmit my application.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
even i need strokes from my Fan #5?

Fan #5, I am submitting my application for Permission to be your Fan #1. Pls let me know if you have received, otherwise I will resubmit my application.

this will be like 'incest' liao.......I am your fan....and #5 fan.....ie you cant be my fan....
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

I am starting to pray from today just like my avatar....
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

bro duval, we now suspect that you're in infringement of the SB Act clause 483.465.937 "we dun jio ppl, let ppl jio us"

there will be an EGM at MBGC tomorrow evening to discuss the strokes that you have to give
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 pm

1. We will play individual
2. We will play 6s
3. We will play par 3
4. We will play snake
5. We will play Vegas

individual:
a. duval - Duffy : 2-2
b. duval - GB : level
c. duval - ZX : 4-4
d. Duffy - ZX : 4-4
e. Duffy - GB : level
f. GB - ZX : level
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:59 pm

ZX, the math doesnt look right especially c and d, but I cant blame you for trying Laughing
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Agreed leh what kind of math is this?
How much $$$ u guys want me to bring!!!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 pm

here is what my processor computed:

if ' duval - GB : level ' AND ' GB-ZX: level ' THEN ' duval - ZX: level'

I suffer abit lah...its ok. since all winnings I donate to charity (if I can win)

Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Just to cx, can I bring my own beer? Nbz, this kind of stroking, I don't own tiger breweries leh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next