Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)

Go down 
+19
slinger
yixin66
watermyforrest
PK
vyvy
wilkang
mizzy
blee67
alvin7379
ChrisD
Technospaz
Duval_S
golfbeginner
zhenxua
mowen
pushslice
mUAr_cHEe
asahi
duffader
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) Empty
PostSubject: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:22 am

Guys, lets trash talk here....

Last edited by duffader on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:24 am

Duval, what did master slinger told you?

Btw, Duffy, your flight is a helluva flight, all the power SBs!
Pwah!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 am

Yah man... the worst thing to happen in golf when you meet hidden dragons, crouching tigers.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:34 am

my money is on anna rawson thou. later parang come out. everyone's shorts will be as wet as mine.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:37 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
my money is on anna rawson thou. later parang come out. everyone's shorts will be as wet as mine.

MC, ZX beat me in MBGC leh... so my money is on him.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:39 am

GB is the not so beginner one. I agree this flight is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 am

any nick for GB..... wait.... i think i got one...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:42 am

arch-nemisis, i have faith in you.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:43 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
arch-nemisis, i have faith in you.

Thanks...( I can feel the "make the opponent feel like he is your best buddy" move)
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:43 am

bwahahahaha...exactly! i.e. GB's nick
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:45 am

btw, how to play the snake game???
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 am

GB's nick should be 82 GB.

82 for his golf score hor.

Scary right?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 am

Damn.... I am in trouble...... #&^$&@^$)(#%
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:49 am

the only beginner in golf able to score in the 80s
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:56 am

duffader wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:

MC, ZX beat me in MBGC leh... so my money is on him.

ZX beat me too ... he inflicted my first 1 to 1 defeat in the month of Nov .. Can't wait for Dec to come to forget the ordeal ..
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 am

Dun discount Duval too.
He has a set of new weapons.

After seasoning with blood of his prey this Sat at OCC, the weapon will be ready for mass slaughter in the charity game!

OMG!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:36 am

er shifu, me and you are like Senegal and France loh, I can only beat you once in 20 times
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:51 am

asahi wrote:
Dun discount Duval too.
He has a set of new weapons.

After seasoning with blood of his prey this Sat at OCC, the weapon will be ready for mass slaughter in the charity game!

OMG!

Yah..... actually, i more worried about DS and GB... and i witness DS new artilery waiting to be shafted and grip yesterday....
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:05 pm

oh. after all the ah chi and ah chor, he got new toys in the end....

hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:10 pm

duffader wrote:

hazard, bunker, OB, 3-putt all count as snakes, the person getting the 5th snake has to buy 1 jug of beer
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:13 pm

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:

hazard, bunker, OB, 3-putt all count as snakes, the person getting the 5th snake has to buy 1 jug of beer

Oh, interesting.... I can picture the par 3s...... Smile
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

scores will be quite bad on 17 though, you can expect people like GB to purposely 3-putt so that the next person is facing the 5th snake
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Ahhhh......snakes and buayas.....how apt.

Razz
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:35 pm

5 snakes at kranji .,. cannot la ... 3 snakes 1 big snakes ...then make sense ..

If Hazard and u still can play it out not consider 1 small snake if i am not wrong
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:48 pm

mowen wrote:
5 snakes at kranji .,. cannot la ... 3 snakes 1 big snakes ...then make sense ..

If Hazard and u still can play it out not consider 1 small snake if i am not wrong

I was thinking the same way too bro.... great minds think alike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next