Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)

Go down 
+19
slinger
yixin66
watermyforrest
PK
vyvy
wilkang
mizzy
blee67
alvin7379
ChrisD
Technospaz
Duval_S
golfbeginner
zhenxua
mowen
pushslice
mUAr_cHEe
asahi
duffader
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 pm

That is what I am banking on. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:53 am

Duffy, in that case I won't bet with you, let you concentrate on your cross-flight betting ...

I'm now sending an official invitation to bro duval for matchup tomorrow, it will be straight forward cut throat at $5 per hole.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:36 am

Too obvious leh ZX, play with me $1, play with bro D, $5. U think bro D is pig meh? My bets with u is still on lah, just that I will be using all the clubs in my bag, that's why I say sorry first. At first wr talk abt just driver tee off only mah. Anyway, I think the ASS team would want to x-flight betting with u too, want me to help u jio them?
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 am

er shifu and I respect and terrified by the A.S.S. team hor, we dun suka suka jio them ...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:40 am

zhenxua wrote:
er shifu and I respect and terrified by the A.S.S. team hor, we dun suka suka jio them ...

Hahhaha.. your er shifu always being mentioned because of you. Anyway, not you jio them lah.. they jio you... pigs or dogs.. they also jio. Smile
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:45 am

since MC already preoccupied with CCC, I have to entertain er shifu first, this time instead of 4-4 I'll just take 3-3 lah
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:24 am

To all my flight mates and the rest of the people playing this afternoon... see you guys later... will be going to the range to warm up in a while.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:38 am

Warm up....good idea! On my way.

Seeya all!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:11 am

Quote :
zhenxua wrote:
Duffy, in that case I won't bet with you, let you concentrate on your cross-flight betting ...

I'm now sending an official invitation to bro duval for matchup tomorrow, it will be straight forward cut throat at $5 per hole.

This is macam some gangster show le......macam 'Ku wak chai' that kind lo.

I happy happy read threads...and then mo tin tin somebody say ' see what....want to challlenge me!!! challenge lah.... '

NBzz....I only bystander...happy that I get to play golf after achieving my 5 year planned goal .......

I see you later and we talk lah......I am very introvert...and a SB only.
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 am

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
zhenxua wrote:

This is macam some gangster show le......macam 'Ku wak chai' that kind lo.

I happy happy read threads...and then mo tin tin somebody say ' see what....want to challlenge me!!! challenge lah.... '

NBzz....I only bystander...happy that I get to play golf after achieving my 5 year planned goal .......

I see you later and we talk lah......I am very introvert...and a SB only.
\

Bro Duval,

I am also in the B-series!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:34 am

Bro GB......I am the golf version of 'No liquor volume' and 'No liquor guts' (translate to chinese pls)

so pls bear with me hor......
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:03 pm

*sniff sniff*.... I'm already smelling blood in the air blowing from Kranji.... question is... who's?
What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:55 pm

GB is dressed in green top with white checker pant today.
Damn... Chink today.... I suspect is red inside as the recept was "boing" at this "luis Khoo"
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Fr pls....who donated the most?

Will DS have face going up podium?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Donated a total of 360.

ZX: 115
GB: 110
DS: 70
Duffy: 60.
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Wow, ZX must have lost $$$ to duff and GB too.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:21 pm

duffader wrote:
Donated a total of 360.

ZX: 115
GB: 110
DS: 70
Duffy: 60.

Salute!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:55 pm

if you read from beginning and observe DS' posts, you wouldnt think he would be second to Duffy. Very typical SB, in a penalty game, he dun make mistakes one kekekekeke
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Flightmates, hope u guys enjoy the penalty system yesterday. Hope u guys learn something from the penalty system. In fact, in some point, I could see u guys focusing on the putts and the chips that was crucial. A miss putt might result In two penalties. Maybe the next time we play, we can also include the putt short of hole = 1 penalty so nobody dares to parking too.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Personally, I find the 'putt short' penalty makes no sense la. U try and putt it harder u might end up 3 putting.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:46 pm

S70B wrote:
Personally, I find the 'putt short' penalty makes no sense la. U try and putt it harder u might end up 3 putting.

I ask the same thing.... In the words of rene, dun pass hole, how to birdie or par? Hehe
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 pm

duffader wrote:
S70B wrote:

I ask the same thing.... In the words of rene, dun pass hole, how to birdie or par? Hehe

There are times we dont need birdie to win ! he he... play with flow .... and situation ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12