Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk

Go down 
+38
TheFocalPoint
bian1980
dkk
nientsu
Ssquirrel
mowen
ghoonk
mojojojo
and68low
Loudmouth
mengteck71
jimmychoo
Begbie
chinchiachun
alvin7379
Birdman
S70B
Duval_S
BabyCroc
Kookk
Technospaz
blee67
klt8144
zhenxua
duffader
4dtoto
shamusan
asahi
drawbias
guy013
eiji
sandkie
acidic88
golfool2009
slinger
mloy
pushslice
kian
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk Empty
PostSubject: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 pm

1st Flight

1) A
2) A
3) S (would u b in phuket?)
4) Birdman the Super Hero (tbc)

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight

Last edited by kian on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Going this wkn!)
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Kian thot were playing Johor on 13th? Bobs serving the country right?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Huh what 13?????
No la bob will b back on nov 3.

We have prepared the kranji vouchers too Smile
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:56 pm

1st Flight

1) A
2) A

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:57 pm

1st Flight

1) A
2) A

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. Asahi
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm

guys/gals.....

we will be having kranji games in the afternoon twice every month until the promo runs out.....

if u are not a member, dun worry, u only need to pay S$85 for the afternoon game.....dun think u can get this green fee in spore for non-estate members

thus we are looking to form 3-5 flights for sunday afternoon at kranji....

for the month of november, the 1st afternoon game is on the 6th nov....

this is a very good opportunity for u to know the rest of the GR members....

we can even get u a course guide to bring u around kranji if u are not familiar with this course

come join us....
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:04 pm

I have 12 vouchers wif me currently
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:04 pm

1st Flight

1) A
2) A

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. Asahi
3. golfool
Back to top Go down
acidic88
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:06 pm

1st Flight

1) A
2) A

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. Asahi
3. golfool
4. acidic88 (need voucher for $85)
Back to top Go down
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm

slinger wrote:
guys/gals.....

we will be having kranji games in the afternoon twice every month until the promo runs out.....

if u are not a member, dun worry, u only need to pay S$85 for the afternoon game.....dun think u can get this green fee in spore for non-estate members

we can even get u a course guide to bring u around kranji if u are not familiar with this course

come join us....

Is the voucher applicable to Saturday afternoon too? Sun afternoon is always out for me.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:47 pm

1st Flight

1) A
2) A

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. Asahi
3. golfool

4th Flight
1. eiji
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 pm

sandkie wrote:
slinger wrote:
guys/gals.....

come join us....

Is the voucher applicable to Saturday afternoon too? Sun afternoon is always out for me.

sat afternoon is members only.....

vouchers NOT applicable...

soli....
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:54 pm

i tink my fav golf kaki might be able to play ...

1st Flight (ASS reunion game)

1) A
2) A
3) S

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. Asahi
3. golfool

4th Flight
1. eiji
2. duffy (tbc)
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 pm

nabei i think i am hooked already even though i lost money today. got any vegas flight?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 pm

guy013 wrote:
nabei i think i am hooked already even though i lost money today. got any vegas flight?

u got any vouchers for your restaurant or not....

can use it for your vegas flight....

then your kakis got no choice but to eat there....

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk 793680
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 pm

bro guy...if my bad boys game dont come true...we can do vegas......jux put ur name down 1st la Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 pm

i not so chao kuan lah. you all come eat my place i let you have a good chance to win back the cash you spend ma
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:17 pm

1) A
2) A
3) S

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. Asahi
3. golfool

4th Flight
1. eiji
2. duffy (tbc)
3. Guy
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:21 pm

1) A
2) A
3) S

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. Asahi
3. golfool

4th Flight
1. eiji
2. duffy (tbc)
3. Guy
4. Drawbias
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Wah! The 4 BBs playing on same day! hahaha
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

o i forgot to include zx and chirpy...
can u guys play?
Back to top Go down
acidic88
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:43 pm

At this rate, it will be a GR private event at Kranji.
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 pm

1) A
2) A
3) S

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. Asahi
3. golfool

4th Flight
1. eiji
2. duffy (tbc)
3. Guy
4. Drawbias

guests need to have valid hcp to play at nsrcc
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:07 am

hmmm, how abt we make it a challenge too then,

me and my partner vs the remaining 2 bad boys... we play level for the name...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:16 am

who are the 4 bb? btw how come never see mengteck and loudmouth here...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next