Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk

Go down 
+38
TheFocalPoint
bian1980
dkk
nientsu
Ssquirrel
mowen
ghoonk
mojojojo
and68low
Loudmouth
mengteck71
jimmychoo
Begbie
chinchiachun
alvin7379
Birdman
S70B
Duval_S
BabyCroc
Kookk
Technospaz
blee67
klt8144
zhenxua
duffader
4dtoto
shamusan
asahi
drawbias
guy013
eiji
sandkie
acidic88
golfool2009
slinger
mloy
pushslice
kian
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:31 am

the 4 are duval, PS, asahi and golfool
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:29 am

Ok guy, I entertain u on the 6th.

Just for those who are joining, great to have u guys joining but please refrain from pulling out once committed. Hard to find last min replacement.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 am

1st Flight (ASS reunion game)

1) A
2) A
3) S
4) Birdman the Super Hero (tbc)

2nd Flight

1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. Asahi
3. golfool
4. ZX

4th Flight
1. eiji
2. duffy
3. Guy
4. Drawbias

possible to swap Duffy and guy with asahi and mloy? then we can play vegas
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:09 am

No problem. Pls amend accordingly
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:22 am

1) A
2) A
3) S

2nd Flight
1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. duffader
2. guy013
3. golfool
4. ZX

4th Flight
1. eiji
2. mloy
3. asahi
4. Drawbias
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 am

I've become zx favorite meal.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 am

kian wrote:
o i forgot to include zx and chirpy...
can u guys play?

alvin can standby if birdman can't make it
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 am

guy013 wrote:

Guy, proceed with caution. Haha
White Flag
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:29 am

asahi wrote:
guy013 wrote:

White Flag

I'm masochistic. Zx, let's play the BLOODY Vegas.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:33 am

The hunting Season started yesterday...hahahahaha....
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:38 am

mmmm...one more flight will be fantastic.....Think KLT is still recuperating after yesterday game...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:01 am

waaah 5 GR flights. Seafood dinner afterwards

Like Slinger said, prelude to Lo Hei game!
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:07 am

Bro PS, how's your back? got go tuina or not ? dun want you to missed this game..better you stay at home and rest and dun range or practise golf til the game..ok.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:13 am

guy013 wrote:
asahi wrote:
guy013 wrote:

White Flag

I'm masochistic. Zx, let's play the BLOODY Vegas.

bro, the other 2 are real high hands
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 am

Bro Guy, I am saying my prayer for you...
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 am

4dtoto wrote:
mmmm...one more flight will be fantastic.....Think KLT is still recuperating after yesterday game...

wow.. i feel goggy.. liao...but I will be ready by then, haha....
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:18 am

duffader wrote:

Just for those who are joining, great to have u guys joining but please refrain from pulling out once committed. Hard to find last min replacement.

hehe... you are lucky... I was the scarificed lamb.. supposed to have match with you guys ( pandas) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:23 am

4dtoto wrote:
Bro PS, how's your back? got go tuina or not ? dun want you to missed this game..better you stay at home and rest and dun range or practise golf til the game..ok.

getting better...went 2 times physio and taking meds for the joint inflamation. Pain almost gone, only stiffness remain. It was a good fortune that Slinger found replacement because though I can swing a little bit, the rest was better for my back.

for 6 nov, I confirm will play. No practice until next week. I'm no aeroplane bro, even with a bad back I was going to show up Sunday.

bad boys vs wealth boys! I hope you and Kian will share some of your wealth to us, dun worry I dun eat crab (got gout). I eat soon hock only Laughing
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:25 am

Like that you better dun eat seafood, leave it for us to eat...hehehehehe...
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:25 am

1) A
2) A (S)
3) S

2nd Flight
1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. eiji
3. asahi
4. drawbias

4th Flight
1. duffader
2. guy013
3. golfool
4. ZX
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 am

duffader wrote:

Better check with Duval because I know he can't play on Sundays.

Calling Duval!!!!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:30 am

i think u guys forgot abt sham n chubbs.....

they wanna challenge GF n asahi.....
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:31 am

zhenxua wrote:

Actually 2 high hand more fair. Assuming neither one will never have the rights to choose they will never pair each other. Even if u pick one I still got the other Aircon bus to ride ma. Haha
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:33 am

that Nov 6th is also the day uncle Duval was born, (or a day or two before/after). So I think he's received a waiver from the CEO and his pastor to play that very Sunday.

but I worry that Duval will not get blessing on the course bcoz of missing church that day Laughing
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:35 am

guy013 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

Actually 2 high hand more fair. Assuming neither one will never have the rights to choose they will never pair each other. Even if u pick one I still got the other Aircon bus to ride ma. Haha

what makes u think ZX wont pick u.......

unless u got call in the middle of the nite.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next