Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk

Go down 
+38
TheFocalPoint
bian1980
dkk
nientsu
Ssquirrel
mowen
ghoonk
mojojojo
and68low
Loudmouth
mengteck71
jimmychoo
Begbie
chinchiachun
alvin7379
Birdman
S70B
Duval_S
BabyCroc
Kookk
Technospaz
blee67
klt8144
zhenxua
duffader
4dtoto
shamusan
asahi
drawbias
guy013
eiji
sandkie
acidic88
golfool2009
slinger
mloy
pushslice
kian
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

no wonder i saw mloy counting the blue notes!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 pm

mloy wrote:
The weather was perfect and the company was great. Played vegas for the last 4 holes (suggested by eiji). It was very intense because everytime I hit a bad shot I feel I am letting my partner down. But luckily my partner played well and we won some $$$. hahahhaha...

Would like to say thank you to my flight mates eiji, birdman & drawbias. Thanks kian for making all the arrangement. And thanks golfool................hehehehehehe....

it was a great day out, had plenty of fun playing with Birdman, its been long time since we played together.

Game still up and down, definitely a lot of positives today, but a lot of negatives, but it gives me something to work on at the range. My shot of the day was the 5iron on hole 11, to land 6 feet from the pin, which gave me birdie for the day.

Sorry birdman, let you down during the vegas holes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 pm

today was great.... onee again its proven my mental couldn't last the 18. slight lapse and i lost the hole. need to train harder.
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 pm

duffader wrote:
today was great.... onee again its proven my mental couldn't last the 18. slight lapse and i lost the hole. need to train harder.

Aiya mental only... my physics cannot last 12 holes... haizz
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:05 pm

today i want to thank my aircon bus....effectively he was saddamed lol
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:07 pm

since everyone is writing their Oscar acceptance speech, here's mine:

- thumbs up* to mloy for a good fight even tho I still lost money....i'm not sure why you thought I was joking about you taking a chrysler cab and still followed me to my car.....when we were loading the bags, i thought the passenger side door was locked so imagine my surprise when you managed to get in....bo pian, still have to send you home

- thumbs up* to my partner, asahi.....he promised me 8 pars and he delivered....never mind that half of them came after the match was decided....

- thumbs up* to duval for inviting me to help defend the bad boys' honour and even though I failed to do so, it was still an honour......

- big, big thumbs up* to ben and sham for putting on a golfing clinic and inflicting a beating on my partner and myself.....that's the way golf should be played......

now, please replace thumbs up* with two of the meatiest and longest middle fingers you can imagine and add in very loud NAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! and that's how i really feel.....

The only good things about today was the weather and kian arranging a big day out!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 pm

GF: ROFL "I told you so"
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:29 pm

played with the croc today. the croc is long.. that swing reminds me of markteo. but ball balloons a little. you can hear the ball pssssss.... spinning away from the driver

Chris (kian's fren). smooth swing. effortless power. that swoosh in the impact zone.. got to get that shitz...

crossing flights with the bad boys whilst they are opening a GS table to discuss strategy.. funny

nearly hitting the flight in front of us. scary.

Getting mind by Chris on the distance to a par 3. haiz..

not too bad.. not too bad...
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:41 pm

erm...ya i must take my hats off them....their teamwork is impeccable!

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Golfing Skills cmi, so we applied one of our mgt skills i.e. Planning Laughing
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:52 pm

hmmm... so what is the new name?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:58 pm

well, i suppose in response to golfool's speech, i have to say that you did a wonderful job holding the fort... you were effectively saddamed since you partner decided to wake up late...

and the 2 damn birdies back to back were scary indeed....
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

My dear partner,

It was a case of too little too late but it was helluva fun.

But next time we pair up again, try to whip me earlier in the 1st nine. You know me lah, I like to come from behind (played with chippy for too long, adopted his bad habit).

But still, if only you had not missed that birdie putt on the 4th....then things would hv been different.
ROFL

And I promise......next time, strictly no mahjong the night before for me. lol!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

kian wrote:
erm...ya i must take my hats off them....their teamwork is impeccable!

who you talking abt?

PS and duval?

i wanna play them too.....
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:04 am

PS can't play a game till next year.

Would love to have a game with Duval and PS, maybe me and sham vs PS and Duval

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:07 am

slinger wrote:
we have abt another 20-25 vouchers for sun afternoon kranji....

we are thinking abt the nov 27th sunday to have another 5-6 flights....

let us know if u guys/gals are keen.....

if mloy plays..... i wanna be her buggy mate

i lup her smile.....among her many other things

slinger......good idea!

I am all for it. Would love to partner GF again and take on kian/4dtoto.
Swing
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:45 am

eiji wrote:
PS can't play a game till next year.

Would love to have a game with Duval and PS, maybe me and sham vs PS and Duval

this would be a fun game bro...

but my partner and i have been considering to collect the ex-bad boys names...

so PS and duval... we would like a game with you two....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 am

Thank you Kian for the coordinating this outing....Its a BLAST !!!

Thank you 4D/Kian for game.....I must say the bling-bling putter of Kian is amazing...first hole...no hold barred...already show me what it can do fm 15ft or so !!! my legs turn wobbly after that.

AND more importantly....my fellow BBs....though we started with our war cry ' No RETREAT, No Surrender '....but we still have to ...haizzzz. Its been a wonderful year with the birth of the Bad Boys....we had walked the road together....and my sincere thanks to each of you for lasting till the end

At 2359 today Nov 7th, its official. Its the disbandment of the Bad Boys and the ' Brand ownership' will be entrusted to Shubss (aka Sham and his fellow merrry Bad Boy). @ Sham, all royalties etc etc fm the usage of the BB will now be yours Smile Very Happy

To GolfFool, Asahi and Pushslice.....we hit golf pubeerty......if we are to band together for next year....we will be known as BOYS2MEN !!!!!

Bad Boys.......checking out...for the last time....
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:52 am

Duval_S wrote:
Thank you Kian for the coordinating this outing....Its a BLAST !!!

Thank you 4D/Kian for game.....I must say the bling-bling putter of Kian is amazing...first hole...no hold barred...already show me what it can do fm 15ft or so !!! my legs turn wobbly after that.

AND more importantly....my fellow BBs....though we started with our war cry ' No RETREAT, No Surrender '....but we still have to ...haizzzz. Its been a wonderful year with the birth of the Bad Boys....we had walked the road together....and my sincere thanks to each of you for lasting till the end

At 2359 today Nov 7th, its official. Its the disbandment of the Bad Boys and the ' Brand ownership' will be entrusted to Shubss (aka Sham and his fellow merrry Bad Boy). @ Sham, all royalties etc etc fm the usage of the BB will now be yours Smile Very Happy

Would you like to join the Bangla boys?
To GolfFool, Asahi and Pushslice.....we hit golf pubeerty......if we are to band together for next year....we will be known as BOYS2MEN !!!!!

Bad Boys.......checking out...for the last time....
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 am

Would you like to join the Bangla boys ?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Quote :
Bangla123 wrote:
Would you like to join the Bangla boys ?

Thanks but no thanks...

there are a few available match ups if you and your boys are keen.
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Sounds good! ill round up some of my fellow brothers to come play, and if we win you will have to join us Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 am

bro guy clarified that his name is pronounced 'gai', not 'ghee'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28