Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk

Go down 
+38
TheFocalPoint
bian1980
dkk
nientsu
Ssquirrel
mowen
ghoonk
mojojojo
and68low
Loudmouth
mengteck71
jimmychoo
Begbie
chinchiachun
alvin7379
Birdman
S70B
Duval_S
BabyCroc
Kookk
Technospaz
blee67
klt8144
zhenxua
duffader
4dtoto
shamusan
asahi
drawbias
guy013
eiji
sandkie
acidic88
golfool2009
slinger
mloy
pushslice
kian
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:37 am

Slinger, ZX call t 2.30am or 3.30am ah? ROFL
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 am

slinger wrote:
i think u guys forgot abt sham n chubbs.....

they wanna challenge GF n asahi.....

5th flight? any of the four is NSRCC member?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:43 am

pushslice wrote:
slinger wrote:

as long as we have 5 members, we can have 5 flights, dun matter if one of them in the flight..... cos 1st flight n 5th flight will protect the rest

btw, sham is a member.....
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:46 am

slinger wrote:

what makes u think ZX wont pick u.......

unless u got call in the middle of the nite.....

Hmmm......

Then that day I die lor. If he really chose me then confirm I know something very bad is going on
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:50 am

duffy, zx, eiji, drawbias, kian, 4dtoto, slinger are members that i know of...so between all of us we have plenty of members to help book flights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:53 am

slinger wrote:
pushslice wrote:
slinger wrote:

as long as we have 5 members, we can have 5 flights, dun matter if one of them in the flight..... cos 1st flight n 5th flight will protect the rest

btw, sham is a member.....

then Duval and I depends on our BB no.1 and no.2 to keep the name.

Else, from Nov 6th onwards, we may be called the LOST boys Laughing
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 am

1st Flight (ASS reunion game)

1) A
2) A (S)
3) S
4) Birdman the Super Hero (tbc)

2nd Flight
1) Duval
2) Pushslice
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy
2. eiji
3. klt8144
4. drawbias

4th Flight
1. duffader
2. guy013
3. alvin7379 - tbc
4. ZX

5th flight
1. sham
2. ben
3. golfool
4. asahi
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:01 am

1st Flight (ASS reunion game)
1) A (voucher)
2) S
3) S (voucher)
4) Birdman (tbc) (voucher)

2nd Flight
1) Duval (voucher)
2) Pushslice (voucher)
3) 4dtoto
4) kian

3rd Flight
1. mloy (voucher)
2. eiji
3. klt8144 (voucher)
4. drawbias

4th Flight
1. duffader
2. guy013 (voucher)
3. alvin7379 - tbc
4. ZX

5th flight
1. sham
2. ben (voucher)
3. golfool (voucher)
4. asahi (voucher)

pls state if u need vouchers..... u will have it
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 am

guy013 wrote:
slinger wrote:

what makes u think ZX wont pick u.......

unless u got call in the middle of the nite.....

Hmmm......

Then that day I die lor. If he really chose me then confirm I know something very bad is going on

it will only happen if we're going to your restaurant after the game
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am

thank you bad boys (i will accord you that name till the 6th of nov, we shall see if you get to keep it after that)
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 am

shamusan wrote:
thank you bad boys (i will accord you that name till the 6th of nov, we shall see if you get to keep it after that)

sham..give chance lah. You guys beat zhi qun leh
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:54 am

what nonsense... we could only beat him cos he gave us strokes when we saddam him... otherwise, no chance lah...

plus, we're playing the strongest combo of bay boys right?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:56 am

bay boys sounds so much like gay boys.

Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:58 am

kian wrote:
I have 12 vouchers wif me currently

bro.. kian,, are we forming back the kung fu pandas flt... tot we had to come back..as we are all in recovery....where's JC?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:59 am

oops... accidental slip...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:01 am

6 flight also can.. i have another 10 vouchers...hehehehe
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 am

bob...can u check how many vouches u haf left ? 10?

later i need to check again mine...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 am

yours about 13 pcs, i have 10pcs. more then enough.

Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:05 am

kian wrote:
bob...can u check how many vouches u haf left ? 10?

later i need to check again mine...

bro... vouchers is not a problem, i had >5 with me, and had alsopassed to vinny some...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks Bro KLT, hope you recovering well but i am ging to pity all your preys til the 6th Nov...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:21 am

4dtoto wrote:
Thanks Bro KLT, hope you recovering well but i am ging to pity all your preys til the 6th Nov...hahahaha

Like JC encountered before.. cannot sleep last night... I will be back..haha....
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:31 am

bro klt, i'm very thoughtful liao, put you with the easy meats
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:44 am

Looking at 3rd flt....think 50-50% chance, Drawbias have been quite quiet and doing a lot of secret training sessions...also haven't play with him for a few weeks..he is a force not be be reckon on, Eji's game also unknown, mloy's game - i lost to her playing even with her..hiaz..
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:48 am

drawbias has been pretty quiet becuz he is trying to adjust to his new yardage as he has been hitting longer........
this sunday.....i m the sacrifical lamb....
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Wah pian!

Went for morning meeting, come back and the flights all changed to a high hand one!

Sham/chubbs! My goodness!

Hiaz....better be more diligent with practice Liao.
Calling BB no.1, in lieu of the need to defend our honor, let's start our gym and running routine after yr game later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next