Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk

Go down 
+38
TheFocalPoint
bian1980
dkk
nientsu
Ssquirrel
mowen
ghoonk
mojojojo
and68low
Loudmouth
mengteck71
jimmychoo
Begbie
chinchiachun
alvin7379
Birdman
S70B
Duval_S
BabyCroc
Kookk
Technospaz
blee67
klt8144
zhenxua
duffader
4dtoto
shamusan
asahi
drawbias
guy013
eiji
sandkie
acidic88
golfool2009
slinger
mloy
pushslice
kian
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:38 pm

duffader wrote:
kian wrote:
my fav golf kaki....this sunday we shall see the level of our Mo Qi Face Hug

我要做狗,不要做猪!

White Flag
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 pm

can la got fight one la...i play 96 u play 92
we take 7-7...got chance la...

we just need to be abit more HENG on that day can la
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:50 pm

kian wrote:
Bulletin
From the wealth boys to the bad boys:-

In a twist of event, the wealth boys will be putting up an IPO to raise capital for the impending ASS game. Hence, the stake for seafood dinner will be revised. We are still pending for the underwriter to come up with a decent sum.
Nonetheless, fixed partner vegas and other assorted bacarrat style games are on the cards.

Thank you for your attention.

ROFL no vegas no baccarat for me....You go find other pig hahahaha

ok ok why dont I help out by buying your Cobra next month?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 pm

lol ok i try to hold the set for u haha
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 pm

So does that mean , if no set for PS to buy, all the stakes will come up ???
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:04 pm

duffader wrote:
kian wrote:
my fav golf kaki....this sunday we shall see the level of our Mo Qi Face Hug

我要做狗,不要做猪!

所谓好汉不吃眼前亏..... afro
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 pm

4dtoto wrote:

dont you dare. I confirm buy Laughing
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 pm

hehehehe..scary , can read my mind...
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 pm

pushslice wrote:
4dtoto wrote:

dont you dare. I confirm buy Laughing

aiyaz u come and take first la...u can pay me back next month....my storeroom no space .......and to stop myselkf from itchy backside go reshaft it
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:17 pm

kian wrote:
can la got fight one la...i play 96 u play 92
we take 7-7...got chance la...

你是母猪!

we just need to be abit more HENG on that day can la
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 pm

I also got no storeroom, wife will be mad if i have 3 iron sets in the study. ok ok bring to Keppel? I will switch the kbstours in my j38. Maybe Ivan has room hahahaha
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:24 pm

The Ji will cost u few hundres Smile Bob u got ji?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 pm

mengteck71 wrote:
The Ji will cost u few hundres Smile Bob u got ji?

Guards also got ji wat......

MT, u will do fine lah.....
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 pm

I hv ji but no standard
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:59 pm

4dtoto wrote:
I hv ji but no standard

Standard can be improved.....

Ji is inherent.....

I look forward to next year....

I will call u...

U go train hard....
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:20 pm

yeah.. Bob.. show them you Bravo Mohican Ji
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Pwah!

Bob gt new WMD Which is very scary and tight!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:36 pm

U saw his new WMD?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:48 pm

I Like! I like... Very Happy Very Happy

Panda flight
1. klt8144 (voucher)
2. duffader
3. jimmychoo (voucher)
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:57 pm

eiji wrote:
U saw his new WMD?

Yea man!
He is driving with great confidence now.

I tried to help my BBs by attempting to sky his WMD but it is indestructible.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 pm

I only hit 2 balls with it...maybe I should recall his WMD
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Rolling Eyes
mloy wrote:
and68low wrote:
are you Mloy ????

ROFL Kian kian why like dat. Don't use my line lah.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that fateful sunday I use thisline ...but still did not get 5-5...I turn to panda wosrt than JC had shown.. Sad
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:32 pm

my fav's golf kaki's swing has also returned! short game is still as deadly as before....

with bob's new WMD, heehee i say a little prayer for the bad boys
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:35 pm

and ya...i tried asahi's new acquisition......it felt so good!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:01 am

klt8144 wrote:
Rolling Eyes
mloy wrote:
and68low wrote:
are you Mloy ????

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 793680 Kian kian why like dat. Don't use my line lah.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that fateful sunday I use thisline ...but still did not get 5-5...I turn to panda wosrt than JC had shown.. Sad

we can let u have your revenge..... Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 293543
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk   Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 6th Kranji PM games-7 big shows in 1 -AS vs Duffy/agumon,Bad Boys vs Wealth Boys,Bad Boys vs Badass Bad Boys,Mloy the Big Bad Wolf vs 3 Little Pigs), Cowboy KLT vs 2 Pandas and a chipmunk,The Saddam of the 48inch driver user -Tracy,The return of Kookk
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next