Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A humbling experience (Chapter 5 of 2188 ) @ 2nd April....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

A humbling experience (Chapter 5 of 2188 ) @ 2nd April.... Empty
PostSubject: A humbling experience (Chapter 5 of 2188 ) @ 2nd April....   A humbling experience (Chapter 5 of 2188 ) @ 2nd April.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:53 am

Tanjong Puteri......this course had always been one of my most sought after golf place especially since I first started golfing back 6-7 years ago.......really smitten by the layout and the condition.

Last Sat, was no diff...though it rained heavily earlier...the golf course overall...green and fairway was still very much in good condition. One of the thing which gotten me abit piss was the traffic...but I realized I could detour fm the way back, to Permas Jaya and cut thru Taman Sentosa...instead of tolerating the jam along pasir gudang highway.....yippppeeeee

OK..so much for the golf course....my game .....was both good and bad.

Good...was driving the ball much better due to the tip which I gotten fm SSN, where I was told to 'roll my hands' upon contact so that I minimise the side spin which was something I had endured for ages.....and True enough, it really worked, as my ball flight now does a baby fade....instead of the power fade and I don lose distance unnecessary......I should be able to move to th 460cc driver liao.

The potential upside was ....bloody irons and hybrid all got screwed..coz I still need to figure out how to 'roll my hands' coz either it was going left and right ...or worst , cant even take off.

My flight mates ...what can I say, one of them (1st time playing with him) took a little while to get hot..but he is pretty long off tee too.

The other flight mate ( think its my 2nd or 3rd time playing with him) had clearly showed that he had improved tremendously since we first played....irons good....hybrid good...and the ace is the putting. I am not exagerating if I was to say that almost every putt of his was on line and had a chance to make it....on FIRST TRY !!!!! Good and happy for this chap coz he is obviously reaping the rewards fm his hardwork....keep it up !!!!!

Will I be back to Tj Puteri???.....DEFINITELY....just give me 1 or 2 more range session to figure out how to hit my irons and hybrid.....coz fm blue, I desperately need to get my hybrid right.

Thanks for reading chapter 5 of 2188 series of ' A humbling journey'.

This is produced by Duval_s....and directed by Duval_s himself.... ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

A humbling experience (Chapter 5 of 2188 ) @ 2nd April.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humbling experience (Chapter 5 of 2188 ) @ 2nd April....   A humbling experience (Chapter 5 of 2188 ) @ 2nd April.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:45 am

i cant wait for the reunion with the ASS team....
Back to top Go down

A humbling experience (Chapter 5 of 2188 ) @ 2nd April....
Page 1 of 1