Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx Empty
PostSubject: My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx   My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:51 am

Had a game last sat......weather was different as there was drizzle fm 2nd hole onwards...but luckily able to play thruout under the drizzle....(wah...macam British open)..

My flight mates were great...and a big Thank you to the 3 gentlemen....who managed to wait for me as I was slightly late for tee-off

Overall my game was so so.....but it did open my eyes to surface the different challenges to play under such a weather...but due to my limited talent and experience, it was tough for me........AND unfortunately, I was very verbal to my golf equipment after the game...for this I am sorry to them.

As such, here is my apology letter to my clubs:

“I have let my irons and drivers and also the golf course down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior that my clubs and golf course deserved. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my clubs. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.
“Whatever regrets I have about my clubs down have been shared with and felt by my clubs (irons, drivers and putter) alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it’s difficult.
“I will strive to be a better person + golfer and the owner that my golf bag and clubs deserves. For every single clubs in my bag and which have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.”

PS: The above was based on the 'apology' template used by someone returning to golf in apr.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx   My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Bro, better give me your set... Anyway those clubs will be sending you a divorce letter soon... Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx   My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:28 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL

No wonder it sounds so familiar lol!

titu
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx   My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Bro, just enjoy the game and company la. Forget about the score and your score will turn out better than you expect. I always enjoyed my game regardless of whether my score good or bad. To be able to play golf is a blessing by itself already compared it against the people working in the office while you are out playing golf.. This is the mentality I set for myself year in year out. Very Happy

Titu
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx   My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:37 pm

the game is not perfect, we are not perfect... its perfectly ok to play imperfect golf...
enjoy the game man... i believe your clubs and the course enjoyed you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx   My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Sibeh Drama albino
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx   My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Quote :
Ssquirrel wrote:
Sibeh Drama albino

HAHAHAH.... ROFL Trying to emulate 'Hollywood Golf'...

But still love this game......
Back to top Go down

My humbling experience .....chapter 2 of xxxxxxx
Page 1 of 1