Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZEN Putters

Go down 
+41
grooveballer
Denmeister
golf_nut
andrew-golf
Gray
chinchiachun
Agumon
mengteck71
tronos
golf_snowman
samT
Casey KC
drawbias
kian
markdylan
ron81
S70B
markteo
drizz0
Ronin
alvin7379
duffader
lovemiki
Duval_S
watermyforrest
Zig Zag
mUAr_cHEe
daveaha
TigaWood
nientsu
shamusan
ironstarz
slinger
pushslice
ghoonk
asahi
zhenxua
Kopi Towkay
DGman
eiji
Technospaz
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:27 am

There are presently various ZEN putter models and I'm afraid I've lost track of which is what.

DGMan, can you please provide a quick summary (with photos if possible) of the ZEN putters available right now? I think it would help people who are not familiar with ZENs as well as those who are familiar but like me, are confused with the various 3-letter models out there? Thanks, boss Smile
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 am

Just buy them all Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 am

eiji wrote:
Just buy them all Laughing

I think MC did so already.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:49 am

Hi Everyone,

there are basically 3 models.

1. Blade - ZA series, further designated ZAP (plumbers neck - full shaft offset), ZAM (midslant - half shaft offset) and ZAC (centreshaft - no offset). Available commercially and in three colours - black, bronze and satin.

2. Intermediate Mallet - ZIM series. This is not commercially available but its at Prototype 2 stage. it will be streamline and will come in 3 necks - Midslant, Centreshaft and a new Quarter neck. we have not determined the colours but black seems to be the hot favourite follow by bronze and satin.

3. Full Mallet - ZOM series. Again this is not commercially available. this is a milled series with 3 necks - midslant, centreshaft and the new quarter neck. the top case comes standard in a Oracle (hole in the middle) but users can change to a zero back with no holes and have the options of having different colours.

here are some pages in the Catalogue thats WIP.

ZEN Putters 5183686590_2dfb977d05_z

ZEN Putters 5183089763_7cee004c86_z

ZEN Putters 5183687440_790f07bf4e_z

ZEN Putters 5183688422_18a0bbff6f_z

ZEN Putters 5183687040_d4c6738dff_z

ZEN Putters 5183687858_dc9ae60770_z

hope this helps give you a picture of things to come.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:17 pm

WOWOWOW, Hope ya got my email. Coming down this evening. Got a gift for Elizabeth too!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:52 pm

oh no we are closed today....KT.

coming tomorrow?

Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 pm

boss, ah tan should be visiting you soon to get his zen putter
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm

First i must thank all the ZEN users who are out in force to help spread the words. also your improved putting abilities and must have swayed the minds of those who are in 2 minds about ZEN.

As luck has it, KN Kang performance last week was great help in creating brand awareness. I even got a call from the ESPN guys who know very little about him and they called because they noticed that he have a ZEN on his bag.

I am sure we will see more of ZEN this week at the Hong Kong Open. i know those who took up the putters will be putting it in play soon.

DGman
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm

zhenxua wrote:
boss, ah tan should be visiting you soon to get his zen putter

after game earlier, tio poisoned liao ah? lol!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:16 pm

DGman wrote:
First i must thank all the ZEN users who are out in force to help spread the words. also your improved putting abilities and must have swayed the minds of those who are in 2 minds about ZEN.

As luck has it, KN Kang performance last week was great help in creating brand awareness. I even got a call from the ESPN guys who know very little about him and they called because they noticed that he have a ZEN on his bag.

I am sure we will see more of ZEN this week at the Hong Kong Open. i know those who took up the putters will be putting it in play soon.

DGman

Woo-hoo!

Great news! Looking forward to seeing more visuals of ZEN putters on tour. cheers
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm

DGman, want to see some Zen putters in Dubai? I can get the ball rolling (pun intended) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:18 pm

ah tan will have to pay the new price...its gone up!!!!

haha...i dont know what he is waiting for since he always fiddling around on the putting green when he is here.

DGman
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:20 pm

DGman wrote:

haha...i dont know what he is waiting for since he always fiddling around on the putting green when he is here.

DGman

Dun worry boss......if today's game dud not poison him enough, I'd be sure to do the job when I golf with him on Sunday. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:23 pm

DGman wrote:
oh no we are closed today....KT.

coming tomorrow?

OK, see you Thurs.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:53 pm

DGMan, everybody must start somewhere. Scotty didnt become huge overnite, and the strength of the brand is important for some golfers.

What I can vouch is that buying a zen is not just buying a putter. At least for my case, I got a new putting movement (see, Im already using Nick's lingo). So yes, the Indian is not the same, yet when the new Indian used his old Scotty, the ball rolled less true than with his new Zen. (Disclaimer: Im not saying "Zen roll balls truer than Scotty", I'm saying "I roll the ball truer with Zen than with my Scotty". Results may vary, just like Slimfit buyers may not necessarily get what Gwen Wan has)

Still, despite my numerous efforts to poison, despite showing better and truer rolls than his, despite him trying my zen and seeing the truer roll, WMF is still stubbornly loyal to his Scotty lor Laughing

but DaveAha is close.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:01 pm

asahi wrote:
DGman wrote:

DGman

Dun worry boss......if today's game dud not poison him enough, I'd be sure to do the job when I golf with him on Sunday. lol!

today 3 zen saddam his OEM putter.... what do u think is the result
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:03 pm

I need to golf with WMF. And when he does convert, sell him at super premium price!
Haha.

p.s I like what Gwen Wan has.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:05 pm

she has a very good putting stroke btw.

thats why the BUN is BANned.

DGman
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:05 pm

slinger wrote:
asahi wrote:
DGman wrote:

DGman

today 3 zen saddam his OEM putter.... what do u think is the result

Wah, Wah! Field report leh. bom
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:11 pm

DGman wrote:
she has a very good putting stroke btw.

thats why the BUN is BANned.

DGman

I would love to see her putt.

Maybe get her as spokesperson for HOZ.
Beer
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Brought my new Zen putter to field to test it, I have nothing but to praise the putter, the roll is pretty awesome. As mentioned before seems to have a remote guiding the ball. Now all I need to do is really learn how to read the green properly.

P.S boss, if the Allen screw at the putter come loose, I can just tighten it right, no neeanti bother abt the torque required?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Welcome to the ZEN clan bro!

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 pm

asahi wrote:
I need to golf with WMF. And when he does convert, sell him at super premium price!
Haha.

eh bro, for your piece... i'll pay higher...
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:40 pm

I must really thanks this forum for giving me a chance to read up abt it. Plus a trip down to the Den is poisonous enuff to make me place an order without knowing the price. but honestly it was a purchase with no regret. At least I know I will keep this club for a good long time. Prob the only thing else I can fo is to get the ZOM when possible
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:55 pm

shamusan wrote:
asahi wrote:
Haha.

eh bro, for your piece... i'll pay higher...

Hehe, no lah, my ZAM and ZIM prototype II are for keeps.
WMF will have to wait till neck long long if he is interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZEN Putters Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZEN Putters
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next