Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZEN Putters

Go down 
+41
grooveballer
Denmeister
golf_nut
andrew-golf
Gray
chinchiachun
Agumon
mengteck71
tronos
golf_snowman
samT
Casey KC
drawbias
kian
markdylan
ron81
S70B
markteo
drizz0
Ronin
alvin7379
duffader
lovemiki
Duval_S
watermyforrest
Zig Zag
mUAr_cHEe
daveaha
TigaWood
nientsu
shamusan
ironstarz
slinger
pushslice
ghoonk
asahi
zhenxua
Kopi Towkay
DGman
eiji
Technospaz
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

ZEN Putters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:48 am

Good for u KT!

Bet u are reallllll happy!.....just not as happy as me attacking some southern smoked pulled pork sandwich for lunch....hehehe.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:50 am

you off the salad diet....tsk tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:53 am

Moderation boss.

Already had Subway for 3 breakfasts in a row. Yucks.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:18 am

Sham...the tallest person in the House is one-pack KT or Kopi Towkay.

one pack is a private joke and has got nothing to do with his 6 pack muscles consolidating into one.

ZEN Putters - Page 5 5578054579_b9ce9e1d01_z

how many people you know got a Rolex cover to match?

DGman
Back to top Go down
Casey KC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:51 pm

just finished a 18 hole game. my putting sucks! not sure if it's my stroke or my putter. I use a PING karsten. it could just be my skills....
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:00 pm

another potential ZEN owner ?..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Casey KC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:02 pm

I'm not sure man. $500 is a lot of money to part to change my putter. what do people here think?
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Casey KC wrote:
I'm not sure man. $500 is a lot of money to part to change my putter. what do people here think?

Even I don't have one, I'm willing to wait to get one soon.... I tried it before, and you have to try it as well...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Dear Casey, $500 for a club that you will use most of the time out of the 14 clubs but its the main tool that will reduce your score.

I was like you when i first started thinking about a zen putter. $500 is alot of money, but trust me, you will not walk out of the HOZ with just the putter. The Tips given by the boss himself will help you alot. After the Zen, my scores have cut at least 5 per round. ANd when betting, these 5 strokes are very important. Smile
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Well worth the dough, I'd say.
What you pay is for the putter only.

The tips dispensed by DGman...priceless!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Martin Kaymer used Ping Karsten to win the PGA. Nothing wrong with your putter bro.

If you dont want to spend the money on a very very good equipment. Then spend the money on your skills. Get a coach to fix your putting for about $100 per hour. As DGman said, the Zen putter is not a miracle potion, but neither is the lesson from the coach.

When you buy these things...do you see its COST or do you see its WORTH? If former, dont bother. If the latter, give it a try at House of Zen.

No entrance fee hor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 pm

@ Casey. If money is no issue to you then just go for the best.

For me, if I am not a master artist, I don't need to buy the best paint brushes else it will be a waste for me.

I have set target for myself.

Break 100 buy a steel set, scotty putter. Break 90, buy forged steel set and custom make, change to zen, change shafts for driver etc etc. Break 80 then upgrade etc etc. This is how I control myself .......but sometimes I fail Sad I got scotty before I broke 100 but at least now I justify my scotty as I have already broken 100.
Back to top Go down
Casey KC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Thank you everyone who have given their advice and suggestions. I agree totally with all of you. I will keep practising on my putting, and hopefully get a consistent feel. One of these days I will pay the master a visit. Who knows, I may just become a Zen convert.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Gray wrote:
@ Casey. If money is no issue to you then just go for the best.

For me, if I am not a master artist, I don't need to buy the best paint brushes else it will be a waste for me.

I have set target for myself.

Break 100 buy a steel set, scotty putter. Break 90, buy forged steel set and custom make, change to zen, change shafts for driver etc etc. Break 80 then upgrade etc etc. This is how I control myself .......but sometimes I fail Sad I got scotty before I broke 100 but at least now I justify my scotty as I have already broken 100.

Get forged steel set and u will break 90..
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:46 pm

oh... that is kopi towlay, i have met him but i didn't know his nick on the forum... and yes, he needs a 36.5 inch putter!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:00 pm

like i say before..

the House of Zen is not about selling putters.

its about imparting confidence. the putter is only the instrument to send the ball into the hole. whether its a Zen or any other brand it is immaterial. for anyone who comes to the HOZ, they will leave with understanding a bit more about putting.

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

DGman
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 pm

DGman wrote:

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

DGman

I am still waiting for my turn..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:13 pm

its not what you think Alvin...

it means if you keep an open mind, you will learn more things in life.

i am sure we have help some golfers out there with their putting woes and they do not have to buy a ZEN.

DGman
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:52 pm

duffader wrote:
Dear Casey, $500 for a club that you will use most of the time out of the 14 clubs but its the main tool that will reduce your score.

I was like you when i first started thinking about a zen putter. $500 is alot of money, but trust me, you will not walk out of the HOZ with just the putter. The Tips given by the boss himself will help you alot. After the Zen, my scores have cut at least 5 per round. ANd when betting, these 5 strokes are very important. Smile

Agree.. u can easily recoup if u betting big with ur mates.. but me take much longer cos bet very very small Smile
Back to top Go down
markdylan
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
markdylan

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:54 pm

asahi wrote:
Well worth the dough, I'd say.
What you pay is for the putter only.

The tips dispensed by DGman...priceless!

totally agree...

Cheers..
Back to top Go down
golf_nut
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
golf_nut

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:20 pm

DGman wrote:

i am sure we have help some golfers out there with their putting woes and they do not have to buy a ZEN.

DGman

I'm a good example lor , didn't walk away with a Zen...but Tips by Eric , money also can't buy
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:23 pm

DGman wrote:

DGman

Hi DGman,
Again, R.E.S.P.E.C.T!!!
Your driver swing tips have helped me tremendously! Now I finally know why others are weary of tall golfers with their tee offs.

Looking forward to meeting up again to improve my game through your tips. Been three putting quite often lately...
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:23 pm

golf_nut wrote:
DGman wrote:

DGman

I'm a good example lor , didn't walk away with a Zen...but Tips by Eric , money also can't buy

But... But... I walk towards the mat... Wanna get some tips from him... Eric Siam me far far leh... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
golf_nut wrote:
DGman wrote:

DGman

But... But... I walk towards the mat... Wanna get some tips from him... Eric Siam me far far leh... Sad

U deserve it lah. Never show your sincerity. For a start, buy the nsrcc membership to show that u love the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:47 pm

i was all ready to give Alvin tips on the course...then he pulled out and left me to pay for makan.

so now you know why i siam him....

Slicer51 took just 5 minutes to go from unsure to confidence.

looking forward to having you again Denis. this time i will join you at Ah Hua BKT.

DGman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZEN Putters   ZEN Putters - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZEN Putters
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next