Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???

Go down 
+18
golf_snowman
katherinechiok
botak
blee67
tims
Ron Lee
sandkie
weesern
wilkang
joleelyn
golfdiva
Right_sided_coach
Duval_S
eden
eiji
aural
Birdman
yuki
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???   Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 pm

PinkPanther wrote:
I know what BIG Snake is, but small snake? Nice to play?

u coming SSN tonight? I teach you about snakes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???   Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 pm

slinger wrote:
no one force u to play driver....u can use irons to tee off, as long as its straight, u will be ok

your greatest friend on the golf course is CONFIDENCE

once u have it with your irons, u will only get better....then u move on to the longer clubs

hmm.... okie.. then i shall practice my irons more on course n tee off with it... those same flight with me have to bear with my slowness le...

as my irons the very most is reach 80m... so need a few strokes to on green ah...

will feel pressure when there are ppl n they waiting... so confidence will drop n the ball will top.... n roll roll roll....
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???   Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Wah piang Slinger......is this pure coincidental or just coincidental? your description is macam me leh

AND just to be clear, I have no relationship associaiton with Slinger (ie not his wife)

ROFL
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???   Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 pm

nientsu wrote:
Go play big snake small snake. This will seriously test ur course management skills, and put ur ego aside

wow... now snake also appeared... initially crocs... now snake... all reptile family ah...

wat is big snake small snake scratch scratch
snake n ladder i know... lol!
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???   Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:17 pm

all reasonable advice are 99.9999999999999999999999% gold...

but hor tat big snake small snake one not included....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???   Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 pm

yuki wrote:
slinger wrote:
no one force u to play driver....u can use irons to tee off, as long as its straight, u will be ok

once u have it with your irons, u will only get better....then u move on to the longer clubs

hmm.... okie.. then i shall practice my irons more on course n tee off with it... those same flight with me have to bear with my slowness le...

as my irons the very most is reach 80m... so need a few strokes to on green ah...

will feel pressure when there are ppl n they waiting... so confidence will drop n the ball will top.... n roll roll roll....

whatever distance u hit, as long as straight, u will not hold up the flight as much as u hitting the ball into the woods n spending time/effort looking for it......

even if u top the ball but it goes straight, u can still see the ball.... seraching/looking for ball is the most time consuming part

just like driving....if u P plate driver, then drive left lane, then other drivers wont harrass u as much....gradually then move to other lanes when confidence come in
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???   Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

slinger wrote:
yuki wrote:
slinger wrote:

whatever distance u hit, as long as straight, u will not hold up the flight as much as u hitting the ball into the woods n spending time/effort looking for it......

even if u top the ball but it goes straight, u can still see the ball.... seraching/looking for ball is the most time consuming part

just like driving....if u P plate driver, then drive left lane, then other drivers wont harrass u as much....gradually then move to other lanes when confidence come in

oh like tat huh... tis one can... so far not many times i need to find my ball.. cos it always there only after hitting... Razz

oki understand le.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???   Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi Yuki,

Just to share my own journey, I don't think the problem you face is just restricted to ladies. I may be wrong, but I suspect all golfers go through it.

I remember when I started, same distance for pitching to 7 (could not even get 5 and 6 to launch). Then as I started striking the ball a bit better, got some distance seperation for P,9,8 ... but 5,6,7 all same distance.

Practiced more and started to strike the 5,6,7 better and got some seperation.

Basically, guess what I'm saying is that it takes time and dedication (unless you have great natural talent).

And to echo Eden, listen to your coach. He/she knows your swing the best. You might not get understand and fully believe it, but faith, you will understand it and see the results in due time.

Just 1 tip from me, SMILE as you practice, and be glad that you have the health and the finances to pick up this game. For some, Golf comes easily and naturally, for the rest of us, it takes a lot of time and effort, so enjoy the journey and don't get discouraged if it seems a little slow at times, cos the great thing about Golf is that time is not really an issue to enjoying the game.

Derek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???   Help Ladies!!! How to swing further??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Ladies!!! How to swing further???
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5