Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts

Go down 
+2
jeffman88
eiji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts   Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:17 am

Video is some 8mins long, so its not short, give him a chance to go through the whole video, i am sure those who suffer from mental issues and trusting issues will enjoy and benefit from this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts   Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:29 am

thanks for sharing...
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts   Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:32 am

Thanks a lot , Great video
Back to top Go down
dom.foo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts   Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:29 am

Hmm Interesting....
Back to top Go down
alangolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts   Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:40 am

So, my son was trying to teach me something y'day when after 5 mins of swinging the club for the 1st time and he asked me where I want him to hit the ball to. Damn me getting upset then that he was not paying attention to learn the 'correct swing'.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts   Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:47 am

Bubba mention before he wasn't too concern about how he was swinging, he just wanted to get the ball to go where he wanted it to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts   Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 am

eiji wrote:
Bubba mention before he wasn't too concern about how he was swinging, he just wanted to get the ball to go where he wanted it to go.
Bubba is someone who drive the ball with a slice and yet the distance is so far....I was reading one of his interview in golf digest sometimes ago, he also seldom go range and when people ask him abt the pink shaft, his answer is outdrive me before u comment abt pink is for sissy.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts   Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect/Automatic Swing? Good video to watch for those who struggle with swing thoughts
Page 1 of 1