Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing Empty
PostSubject: Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing   Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 am

hey all, UNIQLO and Adam Scott recently filmed this commercial together to promote the "Extend the Season" campaign. Basically, it looks like they're promoting their clothing for cooler fall/winter temperatures that will keep athletes warm yet not restrict them from the freedom of movement they need to do what they do. 

Not that I'm really paying attention to the clothing in this video though, cause Adam's swing is just beautiful!! check it out!! it really reminds me of another "perfect swing" commercial by Nike from a few years ago though (also below!)

http://www.eighteenunderpar.com/adam-scott-uniqlo-perfect-swing/

Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
chip_munkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
chip_munkie

PostSubject: Re: Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing   Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 am

Luke Donald has a similar swing video but nonetheless Adam indeed has a very beautiful swing as well!
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

PostSubject: Re: Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing   Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:19 am

nice find!! i forgot about the RLX and Luke Donald commercials!! and since we're on the topic, this slow motion iron swing of Luke's by Mizuno is real pretty too Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing   Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Scott & UNIQLO: The Perfect Swing
Page 1 of 1