Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coach at Warren

Go down 
+17
wizardofoz
stagedbrute
Botak88
shorthitter
DimWit Kid
tianhan
nientsu
duffader
pizzaboi
jhan18
J.B.Low
Duval_S
shotah
chocoman
hardrock
Seiko
fribriz
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

Coach at Warren - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:12 pm

duffader wrote:
Just practise more.... And this includes course playing too. Warren is a course where it requires precision in your approaches, so iron play is important. It's one of those courses that requires u to use almost every club in a 18 hole game.

The only issue playin there is that there are sooooo much rain... Even its hot in the city it rain andnthunderstorm at warren....
Maybe next time u can give course lesson to me bro.... Hehe
Back to top Go down
stagedbrute
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
stagedbrute

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi guys, any idea how much beginner lesson package costs at warren? My friend is looking to take up golf at very affordable rates Smile
Back to top Go down
wizardofoz
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
wizardofoz

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi, Im interested in getting lessons from Trent. (intermediate)
Looking for one partner to form a class of 2.

http://www.murugolfac.com/index.php

If there is anyone interested. please drop me a sms at 976978 zero zero.
thanks!!
Back to top Go down
pizzaboi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pizzaboi

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:07 pm

can i check, after i get my pc at warren, which course can i play at ?

Am i right to say the pc only allows me to play at warren course? and not the affliated/reciproal courses ? seletar,kranji, jcc ...

and if i were to play at warren, which rates do i pay ? guest, social member or visitor ?

BTW, im not a member of warren, just taking my lessons n pc with muruacademy.

thks for reading
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 pm

U pay visitor rates.

Likely u can use at warren weekdayonly and the executive courses like nsrcc and mandai
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 pm

He has to be accompanied by a Warren pro or a Warren member to play. the pro give u the pc so that you can have the course lesson with him if u have taken the lessons with a course lesson included.
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm

pizzaboi, duffy's right... don't think you can play without member or your pro there... even if you can, the visitor rate is quite a deterrent.

Anyway we (me, missus, jkgolf and some other bros) play quite regularly there on weekdays - me only when around in town. So once you get the pc, if you interested pm me and I'll ensure we ask u when there's a slot. Btw - on an average day, they won't even check member's guest particulars, so I've seen guest without pc or hcp play without even register (the member register them)....
Back to top Go down
JimB976
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Raju coaches myself and my nowadays my wife too. He has straightened out my hook on irons and added some good distance to driver, FWs and hybrids. He's the master of shortgame and has taught me to properly chip and run the ball which is a great strokesaver. Hit my lowest ever score last week at Warren (80) and mouch of that is down to Raju.

Also had some great help from uncle sam, mainly on the chipping and short game too

I highly recommend these guys, very patient and spend a lot of time looking at your faults before ripping your swing to shreds.
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Raju great shortgame guru.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Dear all. As some of you might know I wil be teaching full time as of the 1st of September at the Muru Golf Academy at the Warren Golf and Country Club. For those who little about me, you could refer to another thread at http://www.golfrepublic.org/t3550-new-coach-on-the-block. Cheers and happy golfing!
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:15 pm

JHan saw your name there when I was driving - was thinking wow... now Muru really have so many pros Smile
Must be 5-6 pros now there yes
Back to top Go down
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 pm

hi all, am a total beginner at golf and will like to start taking lessons.

Warren is closer to my place and i'm also a social member

Can i still take lessons there? i don't really know who to approach and what are the rates like.

Do i need to get a set of clubs or will the coach borrow them?

perhaps some kind bros who have experience can drop me a pm if convenient

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 pm

You can always pop by the range to ask on the queries that you have. The pros are always there to help you and if not, there are namecards there that you can take and call them personally. For being a social member at warren, i think you are entitle to some discount but best is to check. Clubs will be provided so no need to get a set yet.
Back to top Go down
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm

thank you! will take a trip down to enquire then =)
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

You could also check out our website at http://www.murugolfac.com/
Back to top Go down
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

thanks coach hope to see you soon =)
Back to top Go down
Fatboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Fatboy

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Congrats to another level of your life and career.

Best Wishes

jhan18 wrote:
Dear all. As some of you might know I wil be teaching full time as of the 1st of September at the Muru Golf Academy at the Warren Golf and Country Club. For those who little about me, you could refer to another thread at http://www.golfrepublic.org/t3550-new-coach-on-the-block. Cheers and happy golfing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.permatex.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coach at Warren   Coach at Warren - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coach at Warren
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3