Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kpratesa
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!) Empty
PostSubject: Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!)   Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 8:43 am

Hey All,

The Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival starts today, Aug 1, through Sep 30.  Here are the participating courses:

• Royal Hua Hin
  • Palm Hills
  • Imperial Lake View
  • Springfield
  • Majestic Creek
  • Imperial Lake View
  • Sea Pines
  • Kaeng Krachan
  • Banyan* 
  • Black Mountain*

All courses offering green fees at THB 1,000 per round plus THB 300 caddy fee! (50% off!)
*Black Mountain & Banyan green fees are THB 1,800 per round plus THB 300 caddy fee! (50% off!)

Just returned from a golf trip to Hua Hin and Bangkok and Black Mountain is in fantastic condition, Banyan has just cored all 18 greens last week is in prime condition now.  In Bangkok, Alpine is in phenomenal condition!

If you're keen to take advantage of these amazingly low rates during the Golf Festival period, let me know and my Thai golf team can put together a very competitive package rate that includes golf, transport, hotel and discounts and exclusive access to top restaurants and entertainment!
Back to top Go down
yaozza07
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!)   Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 10:52 am

@kpratesa - Is there a website we can be directed to or do we need to PM you?
Back to top Go down
kpratesa
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!)   Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 2:36 pm

@yaozza07 - Kindly PM or email booking@bvl.com.sg

Our [url=bvl.com.sg]website[/url] and [url=facebook.com/bonvivantsg]FB page[/url] are being updated now, so we'll have information up soon on our Thai Golf Tour service.

Kindly provide the following information:
- Date/time of arrival/departure
- Arrival airport (BKK or DMK)
- Preferred courses (if you don't have, we'll be happy to recommend some to you)

We'll take care of the rest!  Smile
Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
renode

PostSubject: Re: Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!)   Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 10:56 pm

Hi kpratesa, I am going to Hua Hin next week and would like to play Black Mountain course. Will you be able to arrange airport transport to Hua Hin as I'll be arriving at BKK? 

Let me know if I should email u the details. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!)   Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hua Hin Cha-Am Golf Festival in Thailand (50% off!)
Page 1 of 1