Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!

Go down 
+33
fking_soon
htngwilliam
golffairy
paul@golf
golfer7381
hiryu
jag3333
stl67
kissthegreen
chien
skybobo
neutralgolfer
volkswagenboy
slinger
golfool2009
jhan18
pocketace
Kaii
renode
Momo333
willytan
Tigercrab
aquaman
asahi
Duval_S
uncleP
eyz4eva
haragolfer
Yz426
mikael
abadan
oldie-newbie
Brenttay
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Boogeyboogie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!   Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:26 pm

htngwilliam wrote:
Any good coach at the punggol range? Prefer someone who is not a typical salesman. Face 1-2 who is actively promoting customization of clubs
you can check out dino kwek at punggol
Back to top Go down
Gymrat76
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!   Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:37 pm

I do agree somewhat about trying to 'advise' friends at the range.. sometimes we think we are doing them a favour but it may not actually be welcome advise... If they are hitting very poorly at the range, I just do my own thing unless they ask for advise on what they may be doing wrong. Not being a pro, I will tell them what I observe, but if they want more, then they should sign up with a pro. A technique which works for me may not work for them due to all kinds of reasons, physical (height, stance), swing speed & technique etc. A good pro should be able to correct and teach them the right way of doing it else will really be the blind leading the blind!
Back to top Go down
gu
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!   Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:46 pm

So is there anyone else that is highly recommended other than Justin Han? Which other coaches use trackman? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!   Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Chris Holloway at heartland golf, jurong country club.  trackman straightened out my  drive. birdman is my witness.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!   Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Eharagolfer wrote:
Chris Holloway at heartland golf, jurong country club.  trackman straightened out my  drive. birdman is my witness.

Oh no...... 

Then I will be at least 50m behind u instead since u have straighten out your drives while I hibernate the past month.

Please give chance..
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!   Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:37 pm

willytan wrote:
Eharagolfer wrote:

Oh no...... 

Then I will be at least 50m behind u instead since u have straighten out your drives while I hibernate the past month.

Please give chance..

only if you duff the drive like me at Oakley.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!   Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:19 pm

haragolfer wrote:
willytan wrote:
Eharagolfer wrote:

Oh no...... 

Please give chance..

only if you duff the drive like me at Oakley.

You body laungage n expression on the last drive at Oakley was priceless!! You shld see how hardrock & myself laugh.... Peace
Back to top Go down
mcmug
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!   Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:41 pm

On topic of coaches, do we have any short game coaches that can help me with distance control within 100m?  I was introduced to Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible and it had an interesting concept.  Problem is I either top my pitch or duff them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!   Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pro to teach me golf. I want to play better!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3