Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randall_ho
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC   Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi GR golfers,

Posted back to Singapore and its tough looking for regular golf kakis to play on Saturdays. Do drop me a message if interested or advice me if there are any game coming up.

Cheers,

Randall
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC   Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:09 pm

welcome!

are you a OCC member or MGK member?
Back to top Go down
randall_ho
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC   Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Thank you!

I'm none of the above. I am a Golf Allianze member. Very into golf sometimes it tough to get a regular saturday golf kakis. Where do you play your golf?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC   Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:41 pm

at both courses you mention. I'm mgk member.

keep a watch on the local games section, but I see a lot more NSRCC games on weekends than MBGC/OCC. MBGC is expensive on weekends.

Sometimes the regular OCC golfers in GR play on Sat, but those flights are usually quickly filled. must have fast hand fast leg.
Back to top Go down
randall_ho
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC   Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:45 pm

I guess there are lots of NSRCC members in GR. As I'm new to this forum, I hope to have a game of golf with you soon and meet some GR members. Do keep in touch if there is any game or events Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC   Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:46 pm

come join us at the range session (SSN) at mbgc range every wed eve 8 pm onwards. You meet more GR members and then can arrange games easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC   Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Golf Republic and looking for Saturday golf kakis to play at OCC/MBGC
Page 1 of 1