Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how much to tip caddy in batam ?

Go down 
+20
Derek
babolat
dionpratama
Yz426
SS10KARTHIK
revolver
9points
Nam Flog
fata
msjarif
hkhamateur
weesern
golfsiao
IceShelterX
bomby
Turbo
mloy
niwde82
asahi
denyce
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
niceevil
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
niceevil

how much to tip caddy in batam  ?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how much to tip caddy in batam ?    how much to tip caddy in batam  ?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Normally when we play at Batam Hill, we will tip our caddie between 100K150K only.
Back to top Go down
ito
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: how much to tip caddy in batam ?    how much to tip caddy in batam  ?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Hmmm... becos most of the time, one caddie take care of 2 players... It means $20 in total? Each player average $10?
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: how much to tip caddy in batam ?    how much to tip caddy in batam  ?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 9:05 am

I think $20 is quite ok for Batam. But wonder how much is the standard to pay for Singapore caddie, especially at JCC. I once paid $30 to a Chinese caddie. His only job was to drive a turf mate around with 3 bags. Local caddies in my opinion (if comparing JCC wth Batam) do less work that the latter. He don't seem happy but he's doing the minimal. Shocked
I also heard stories about JCC caddies betting among themselves on the golfers they caddied for. Could not believe until it happened to us some time ago. Yes, my friend receive a verbal "feedback" from his caddie. "Told you to putt left of hole 2 balls you didn't listen". Of course he did not tell my friend he lost the bet with the other caddie. But from the smile of the other caddie, you can tell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how much to tip caddy in batam ?    how much to tip caddy in batam  ?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how much to tip caddy in batam ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2