Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?

Go down 
+6
audi
zk1250
addirk
Sutos101
GolfMania
calvinong
10 posters
AuthorMessage
calvinong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
calvinong

Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

Any reviews on this stage 2 driver locally yet?

copy moderator:
Please shift this thread if i have posted wrongly. Apology in advance if i did. Smile
Back to top Go down
calvinong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
calvinong

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:02 am

ok, today just tried my friend RBZ stage 2 driver on stiff flex....

the ball spring off the face and you can literally feel it....how to describe..hmmm...like a spring board effect, trampolin kind of rebound....and the distance has improved, on fairway... Smile

actually kinda like the impact sound...

Back to top Go down
GolfMania
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
GolfMania

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 am

Which driver is better? R1 or RBZ Stage 2?

Was contemplating which driver to buy? Was planning to go for the TM demo at JCC on 20/2 to try out these drivers before deciding.

But but... Was poisoned by the look / colour of the R1 (I love orange colour) yesterday & finally decided to go for the R1 =)
Back to top Go down
Sutos101
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 am

I prefer RBZ Stage 2 to R1
Back to top Go down
calvinong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
calvinong

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Have not tried the R1, so cannot comment or describe on the feel and address..

however R1 got more adjustments to play with. If you are into the finer details of tweaking the driver, maybe R1.

You bought the R1? any review?

GolfMania wrote:
Which driver is better? R1 or RBZ Stage 2?

Was contemplating which driver to buy? Was planning to go for the TM demo at JCC on 20/2 to try out these drivers before deciding.

But but... Was poisoned by the look / colour of the R1 (I love orange colour) yesterday & finally decided to go for the R1 =)
Back to top Go down
addirk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
addirk

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Review of RBZ Stage 2

R1 Vs RBZ Stage 2 - Which Drives Longer?
Back to top Go down
zk1250
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 am

Brought the rbz, just wasn't feling it on the R1. Then again was testing it indoors. I don't like meddling too much with my drivers, so didn't need all the options. I got a US spec driver, only done one round, after some tuning on my swing, i did hit a few rocketballz bounce .. Will feedback more once I get out..
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 pm

only tried the demo rbz2 fairway, have to say its good.
Back to top Go down
Gavthang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Gavthang

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Think of getting the RBZ stage 2 3w... where is the best price i can get it?
Preferably with demo to try...
Back to top Go down
fatmax
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
fatmax

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 pm

I just got hold of the RBZ STAGE 2 Tour 14.5... wondering wat shaft to pluck on. Can't wait too long, n pluck a Miyazaki on for some ball striking test indoors... As I was swinging it side by side w a RBZ stage 2 15deg w the stock shaft my initials feel as follows...

RBZ. Stage 2 15deg feels very muted comparing to the tour model. Offset of the former was also very evident n it will inspire confidence in ppl whom put a tail fade or slice to off the deck striking. Launch angle was also quite significantly higher thus for golfers whom want to tame ya trajectory down may require fitting a low er launching shaft. Strike feel wise, the tour model provides more feedback w a louder impact noise w the former being more muted, perhaps this is due to a slightly smaller head volume visually.

Actual course review will be posted shortly.

P.S. Pls feel free to recommend shaft options... I wld be glad to try em!
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:25 am

yesterday tried the rbz 2 at demo. comparing it with r1, i feel the rbz is more forgiving than r1. its got bigger face. banging it 200-210m with ease. pricewise, rbz is cheaper than r1
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:04 am

tried the stage 2 fairway and driver. the fairway seems to be quite high launching but it is relatively easy to hit off the deck. think i kena poisoned already... however, the adaptors used in the stage 2 is different from earlier versions.. need to change my old shaft to fit it in.. anyone know where i can get the new adapter at?
Back to top Go down
zk1250
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 pm

You need to hit ebay I think, I was looking too, ended ordering from US
Back to top Go down
calvinong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
calvinong

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Anybody know if the rbz driver adaptor is interchangeable with the rbz stage 2 ?
?? Anybody knows?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:11 pm

calvinong wrote:
Anybody know if the rbz driver adaptor is interchangeable with the rbz stage 2 ?
?? Anybody knows?
All TM adaptors should be compartable
Back to top Go down
zk1250
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:32 pm

I read the R1 and RBZ Stage 2 were the same, but both were different from the previous TM models, i.e. R11 etc... as you could not go backwards which is a pain. I will try this week if poss.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/767067-r11-shafts-in-an-r1-driver/
Back to top Go down
calvinong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
calvinong

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:47 pm

enwee wrote:
calvinong wrote:
?? Anybody knows?

Ok thanks for the clarification!

Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:11 pm

enwee wrote:
calvinong wrote:
?? Anybody knows?

for the stage 2 it is not interchangeable.. have to get the new adapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?   Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody tried the RBZ Stage 2 Driver yet?
Page 1 of 1