Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RBZ and RBZ stage 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
honkytong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

RBZ and RBZ stage 2 Empty
PostSubject: RBZ and RBZ stage 2   RBZ and RBZ stage 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Hello guys,

Anyone knows or have tried both clubs to tell the difference?as far as I know the headcover for stage 2 is nicer,that's about it
Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: RBZ and RBZ stage 2   RBZ and RBZ stage 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Bro...the stage 2 launches easier for most people, from turf n from the tee. I think u already hit the rbz so pure its no difference la.

How about a game on Wednesday n u can try mine (Tour 14.5 on Stiff). But not for sale ah. GD has the non tour ones for sale now but limited stocks.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: RBZ and RBZ stage 2   RBZ and RBZ stage 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:16 pm

I have RBZ Tour 9.0 on Fujikura Kamo X. It is really nice and I get about good distance + roll. I dont think the stock staff is right for that club. You might want to consider changing the shafts when you buy one.
Back to top Go down
Botak88
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: RBZ and RBZ stage 2   RBZ and RBZ stage 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 am

Wonder if its worth paying more for stage2 ?

Saw review in utube saying both about the same.
Back to top Go down
honkytong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: RBZ and RBZ stage 2   RBZ and RBZ stage 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Haha crayon,another I can always use another 17yds.got gr on Wednesday already man,will try to arrange a rematch the week after?

Anyway,I too read reviews saying there's not much difference from the first RBZ.looks like I'll still be sticking to mine then..for the time being.haha

Back to top Go down
fatmax
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
fatmax

PostSubject: Re: RBZ and RBZ stage 2   RBZ and RBZ stage 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Hey guys, I hv acquired the rbz stage 2 tour 3wd for abt a month or so alrdy. As I ordered jz the head only, I m in a dilemma Wat shaft to put it on! Currently I hv it w a miyazaki C kua, dun thk it balances well and it seems to balloon a Lil upon it... Any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RBZ and RBZ stage 2   RBZ and RBZ stage 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RBZ and RBZ stage 2
Page 1 of 1