Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist Owners

Go down 
+75
Khoe
popiahc
newbiegolfie
olivewine
Eferata
eden
marmarchen
reallys
iceballx
power72
swingandstroke
chuangyee
mrunix
toonified
Titleistfanvic
HitSoft
butterfingers
albus dumbledore
Tokkokking
Pizzaman
dannygoh
mulderang
gunship
TimLai
coconutz
Miyaki
zhenxua
hancel97
Turbo
golfer1975
audi
JimB976
Dragonz18
Purist
mrunix97
ken23
slinger
legato27
Afat
cjc81
edmund82
w_chiang
nzkiwi
burnergolfer
sbq3162
XD1293
-h2n-
bryanachong
Beneoo
enwee
wolverine
abadan
hkhamateur
IGT
omegadeli2004
aquaman
TigaWood
emperorviii
rocky
Winston
tronos
S70B
watermyforrest
Technospaz
mojojojo
pinhigh
fabulous
Duval_S
hoelwill
Mizuno
Salty Dog
shotah
Dcwchia
Khorkar
Steffan
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

Titleist Owners - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:03 am

Eferata wrote:
I think titleist have demo day. Didn't 
Notice any shop that have demo.
They have a demo day at MBGC next tuesday, I'm going to be overseas Sad Just my luck
Back to top Go down
Eferata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Eferata

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:06 am

Hi,
U can see the demo date link as below.
http://www.titleist.com.sg/demodays/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:07 am

Turbo wrote:
eden wrote:
I just bought a cart ball from 3balls, shipping was USD65 via USPS and it took 10 days from order to receiving my item.

Bro, cartbag or cart ball?

Anyway, it is good price compare to vPost ...
Lol, cart bag...
USPS delivered in Singapore thru speedpost thus I collected my bag from the post office as no one was home when they delivered the item.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:16 am

reallys wrote:
Do you guys know any shops with demo gear?

MST @ MBGC has ... Not sure if they have a variety of shafts for testing ... I doubt there is Aldila Rogue shaft available locally. Prolly for the US market ... I only see Diamana S+ & D+ and Fujikura Speeder shafts locally ...

Alternatively, you can make a no-obligation to buy fitting appointment with Titleist @ Sentosa Golf & Country Club ... This is the best option as the Titleist Fitting staff can guide you to the right shaft + driver head based on your swing DNA ...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Titleist 913D2 Driver ... Beautiful and classic true pear shape head ...

Titleist Owners - Page 7 10419062_10152552226098034_1374263831657205615_n
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:57 am

Turbo wrote:
Pizzaman wrote:
Bro Turbo, care to share how much u bought ur StaDry?

Hi bro ... I bought it from eBay auction for US$125 (brand new and still in a box) and inland freight to vPost warehouse @ Oregon is US$25 ... The courier by vPost to Sg is hefty because it is a bulky parcel although it only weighs 4.5 lbs ... I guess with the very strong greenback against SG currently plus the S$160+ courier charge to Sg, it may be the same price as buying from Sg. If I knew the shipment cost to Sg is so high, I would not have bought it ... Anyway, am not sure if the local retailers have the 2015 StaDry standbag now as I don't see GD or MST displays it in their show rooms ... I think Rukutan is selling around US$285 (excluding freight to Sg) ... However, it is certainly worth buying Scotty Cameron putter from eBay ... Any idea how much is the Scotty Cameron Select Newport putter (Black Mist color) in Sg now? If I am not wrong it is $600 in Sg ...

oh... thanks for the info. I'm thinking of buying it from Vinc. The price quite the same.
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:58 am

Turbo wrote:
Titleist 913D2 Driver ... Beautiful and classic true pear shape head ...

Titleist Owners - Page 7 10419062_10152552226098034_1374263831657205615_n

Love this driver. I got 2. Thinking of selling one and try out the new 915. lol
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:34 pm

Pizzaman wrote:

oh... thanks for the info. I'm thinking of buying it from Vinc. The price quite the same.

I think it is retailing at S$350+ in Sg, huh?

Yeah, you should consider the 915D2 or D3 ... I suggest to get Titleist to fit the right shaft for you ...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Now 3/4 of my set up are Titleist stuff ... 913D2 w/Diamana S+, 913F w/Diamana S+, 913H w/Aldila Tour Green ATX85, SC Select Newport Black Mist putter, StaDry standbag, SM3 Sand + Lob wedges and ProV1 + ProV1x balls ... 

Contemplating to invest in a set of 714MB irons ...
Back to top Go down
olivewine
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
olivewine

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi Turbo, can ask where did you get the 913H with tour green shaft?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:33 pm

olivewine wrote:

U are very observant and have asked a good question ... Aldila Tour Green and Blue shafts on the Titleist clubs are not available in the Asia markets ... I bought it from USA ... The new 915D drivers now offer Aldila Rogue shaft which may not be available in the local market as well ... I heard this Rogue shaft is the real deal!

I like the penetrating ball trajectory produces by this Tour Green ATX85 shaft ... I may wanna sell my 913D2 w/Diamana S+ and buy another one with Tour Green shaft ... I simply love this shaft more than the Diamana S+. The low-launch Diamana D+ is a tad too heavy for me ... However, the Diamana S+ is great for smooth easy swinger because of its higher torque level (4.0++) ... From a reliable source, all these shafts offer on Titleist clubs are actual after market shafts ... Hence, don't change the shaft if you have already invested in a Titleist driver or FW wood ...

Titleist makes quality stuff ... Titleist
Back to top Go down
olivewine
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
olivewine

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 12:24 am

Haha! Thanks for the compliment, Turbo... Was searching for a 17 deg 913H through eBay, but so far can't find one with a tour green shaft option... Not sure where else to find. Past season model is cheaper now, thus the itchy backside... Wink
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:40 am

Turbo wrote:
olivewine wrote:

U are very observant and have asked a good question ... Aldila Tour Green and Blue shafts on the Titleist clubs are not available in the Asia markets ... I bought it from USA ... The new 915D drivers now offer Aldila Rogue shaft which may not be available in the local market as well ... I heard this Rogue shaft is the real deal!

I like the penetrating ball trajectory produces by this Tour Green ATX85 shaft ... I may wanna sell my 913D2 w/Diamana S+ and buy another one with Tour Green shaft ... I simply love this shaft more than the Diamana S+. The low-launch Diamana D+ is a tad too heavy for me ... However, the Diamana S+ is great for smooth easy swinger because of its higher torque level (4.0++) ... From a reliable source, all these shafts offer on Titleist clubs are actual after market shafts ... Hence, don't change the shaft if you have already invested in a Titleist driver or FW wood ...

Titleist makes quality stuff ... Titleist

Totally agree with you about after market shafts on Titelist clubs. Have the 913D3 on the same Diamana S+. Love the weight in the shaft.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Winston wrote:

Totally agree with you about after market shafts on Titelist clubs. Have the 913D3 on the same Diamana S+. Love the weight in the shaft.
Absolutely bro ... The feel is smooth and soft especially if one manage to flush the sweet spot against the ball on impact ... It has a sharp and palatable cracking sound but less loud compared to Callaway and/or TM drivers ... The new 915 driver is a little muted ...
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Turbo wrote:

Absolutely bro ... The feel is smooth and soft especially if one manage to flush the sweet spot against the ball on impact ... It has a sharp and palatable cracking sound but less loud compared to Callaway and/or TM drivers ... The new 915 driver is a little muted ...

Not sure about the sound as have not tried it. However I did a "Visual" test on the 915 D3 Vs 913 D3 adn somehow, I just get the impression that the 915 seems to be bigger and also is slightly more draw bias. Is it just me???
Back to top Go down
newbiegolfie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Got the 915D2, fantastic driver.. and for some reason..i am hitting long and straight .... Smile
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:27 am

newbiegolfie wrote:
Got the 915D2, fantastic driver.. and for some reason..i am hitting long and straight .... Smile
What shaft on your 915D2?
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:50 am

Considering 915 15degree... any feedback gents?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:53 am

reallys wrote:
Considering 915 15degree... any feedback gents?
Re your avatar, is that u? Nice textbook at the top pose ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:56 am

Turbo wrote:
Bro Turbo, yeah somewhere in Korea earlier this year Wink I did play at -5 degrees last week but I was too busy keeping my hands warm = no pictures. 

I've decided to give up range sessions as I found my swing is changing all the time... gotta work on the rebuild. Sad
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:59 pm

reallys wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Bro Turbo, yeah somewhere in Korea earlier this year Wink I did play at -5 degrees last week but I was too busy keeping my hands warm = no pictures. 

I've decided to give up range sessions as I found my swing is changing all the time... gotta work on the rebuild. Sad
I am like you when I go to the range, I tend to try up new things and may end up becoming inconsistent at the course sometime ... But trying up new things may not be bad all the time ... I gained significant distance at one time when I changed my downswing & my grip a little ... In golf swing, a slight variation in input may result in a significant change in output ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:09 pm

May be the way I practice is all wrong. Sick and tired of up and downs with this game, but still love it!
Back to top Go down
popiahc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:15 am

Does anyone know if there is a club fitter that has titleist compatible fairway wood shafts so you can put them onto your head and try?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:12 pm

You either have to go to BFG, Panwest @ OCC range or Titleist @ Sentosa Golf & Country Club ... Hope it helps ... Cheers!
Back to top Go down
newbiegolfie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Guys,

i just got my 915 and notice a slight dent on the toes of the driver head. near the titleist wordings ..
is this covered under warranty?

No mishandling and watsoever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titleist Owners
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next