Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist Owners

Go down 
+75
Khoe
popiahc
newbiegolfie
olivewine
Eferata
eden
marmarchen
reallys
iceballx
power72
swingandstroke
chuangyee
mrunix
toonified
Titleistfanvic
HitSoft
butterfingers
albus dumbledore
Tokkokking
Pizzaman
dannygoh
mulderang
gunship
TimLai
coconutz
Miyaki
zhenxua
hancel97
Turbo
golfer1975
audi
JimB976
Dragonz18
Purist
mrunix97
ken23
slinger
legato27
Afat
cjc81
edmund82
w_chiang
nzkiwi
burnergolfer
sbq3162
XD1293
-h2n-
bryanachong
Beneoo
enwee
wolverine
abadan
hkhamateur
IGT
omegadeli2004
aquaman
TigaWood
emperorviii
rocky
Winston
tronos
S70B
watermyforrest
Technospaz
mojojojo
pinhigh
fabulous
Duval_S
hoelwill
Mizuno
Salty Dog
shotah
Dcwchia
Khorkar
Steffan
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Titleist Owners - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Pizzaman wrote:
Turbo wrote:
I have just tested my brand new 913H 21 Deg w/Aldila Tour Green 85g S-Flex shaft ... One word ... Awesome hybrid ... Very consistent and minimal dispersion ... Money well spent! Another good stuff from Titleist! No need to buy the latest 915H which should be at least two times more than my 913H ...

Titleist

Bro, you should try 712U also... haha

Bro, u are a poisonous man ... Anyway I may not have the swing of yours to optimize this long iron-like 712U ... Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Turbo wrote:
Pizzaman wrote:
Turbo wrote:
I have just tested my brand new 913H 21 Deg w/Aldila Tour Green 85g S-Flex shaft ... One word ... Awesome hybrid ... Very consistent and minimal dispersion ... Money well spent! Another good stuff from Titleist! No need to buy the latest 915H which should be at least two times more than my 913H ...

Titleist

Bro, you should try 712U also... haha

Bro, u are a poisonous man ... Anyway I may not have the swing of yours to optimize this long iron-like 712U ... Laughing Cool

I probably not good enough to play it... but I find it more manageable than hybrids... even if I pull or slice the shot slightly I can still find the ball ...  That's my go-to club for the 190m range.
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:30 pm

What can I say... My bag looks like someone who has shares with Titleist Smile
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 12:10 am

reallys wrote:

You should consider either the 913D2 or the latest 915D2 driver ... These are awesome drivers! Titleist
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:01 am

Turbo wrote:
reallys wrote:

You should consider either the 913D2 or the latest 915D2 driver ... These are awesome drivers! Titleist
Already considering it, I've had 909, and 910 D2 previously... 
I love how the callaway BB alpha sits behind the ball though. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:07 am

reallys wrote:
Turbo wrote:
reallys wrote:

I am considering to replace my TM Spider Blade Dual Balance putter with a Scotty Futura X Dual Balance ... Razz
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:11 am

Turbo wrote:
reallys wrote:
Turbo wrote:
reallys wrote:

I am considering to replace my TM Spider Blade Dual Balance putter with a Scotty Futura X Dual Balance ... Razz
In case you weren't aware, it's useless on slow greens Smile I have Scotty Cameron California I use on slow greens (lucky I kept it).
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:13 pm

reallys wrote:
Turbo wrote:
reallys wrote:
Turbo wrote:
reallys wrote:

In case you weren't aware, it's useless on slow greens Smile I have Scotty Cameron California I use on slow greens (lucky I kept it).

Why is it useless on slow green? scratch I have decided on the Select Newport instead ...

I am getting rid of my TM Spider Blade Dual Balance putter ... Actually it is an user-friendly putter because of its extremely high MOI ... I am actually quite happy with it but I have recently fallen in love with Titleist quality stuff ... lol! Titleist
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Turbo: I've played on some courses with large greens renowned for slow greens after it rained... Couldn't get any distance from it anywhere outside 6 meters. You have to try it to believe it. Maybe it's due to the material, they used aluminium to keep the weight down as the head itself is massive... but not sure exactly why. Where as I have no problems with my California. On the other hand, it performs extremely well on a fast green. I tend to keep my old clubs and I'm so glad I didn't sell the California.
Back to top Go down
marmarchen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:03 am

I am eagerly waiting for my 913F 19* 5W and 913H 21* 5W I bought from 3Balls on Black Friday. I have been using the TM RBZ but never been consistent hitting my woods off the deck or have the confidence hitting on the green. I tried these Titleist babies at a golf simulator a couple of weeks back and just felt so much more confidence... the weight and balance just felt perfect for me. Hope this works out well for me and the 915D looks so good.... More money to be spent!

Was also wondering if any TM users have seen the same, I am especially interested to know of bro's experience between TM RBZ and Titleist 913, all the online reviews seem to say that RBZ is easier to launch but as someone still trying to break 100, I really felt that the 913's were a lot easier to hit.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:54 am

From a reliable source, those stock shafts used on Titleist woods are close to aftermarket shafts ... Thats why Titleist cannot sell at too low and also it does not drop their prices crazily ... However, I can't say the same for TM woods ... TM heads are fine but it is better off to reshaft TM driver with aftermarket shaft if you aim for optimum result ...
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:57 am

Always been happy with Titleist stock shafts. I have a spare Tour Green ATX 65s 3.5 Torque shaft for drivers from 913 D3 and it's awesome! I've pulled it out as it's bit soft for me.
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:33 pm

have to agree that titleist's stock shaft feels pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Extract of an article taken from the sandtrap.com ... http://thesandtrap.com/b/clubs/titleist_913_d2_d3_driver_review

"..... There are a total of five stock shafts available for the 913 drivers, four of which are aftermarket shafts. The first is the the Mitsubishi Titleist Bassara W 50, which provides the highest launch of the available shafts. There are also two Mitsubishi Diamana +Plus shafts, the White 72 which is a low launcher, and the mid-launch Blue 62. There are also two Aldila shafts in the mix, the low-mid launch RIP Phenom 70 and the lower-mid launch RIP Alpha 60 ....... "

From another article discussing about the new 915D series drivers ... http://www.golfalot.com/equipment-reviews/titleist-915-d2-d3-driver-review-2993.aspx

".... Both models come with a choice of Diamana and Aldila shafts at 45 inches, which is a good thing as too many drivers try and gain distance through longer shafts that consequently makes them harder to hit in the middle of the club. The shafts are standard after market shafts and not custom Titleist versions and they both seem a litter firmer than previous stock shafts they have used, but other options are available at fitting ....."
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Bro Turbo, care to share how much u bought ur StaDry?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Pizzaman wrote:
Bro Turbo, care to share how much u bought ur StaDry?

Hi bro ... I bought it from eBay auction for US$125 (brand new and still in a box) and inland freight to vPost warehouse @ Oregon is US$25 ... The courier by vPost to Sg is hefty because it is a bulky parcel although it only weighs 4.5 lbs ... I guess with the very strong greenback against SG currently plus the S$160+ courier charge to Sg, it may be the same price as buying from Sg. If I knew the shipment cost to Sg is so high, I would not have bought it ... Anyway, am not sure if the local retailers have the 2015 StaDry standbag now as I don't see GD or MST displays it in their show rooms ... I think Rukutan is selling around US$285 (excluding freight to Sg) ... However, it is certainly worth buying Scotty Cameron putter from eBay ... Any idea how much is the Scotty Cameron Select Newport putter (Black Mist color) in Sg now? If I am not wrong it is $600 in Sg ...
Back to top Go down
marmarchen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Bro Turbo

I used comgateway when I bought the 913H and 913F and some apparel - 3Balls.com shipped Fedex ground free to comgateway hub at Oregon and it only cost me SGD$28 for 3.5kg (after DBS card 10% discount promo) to ship express (3-5 days) here. I am sure the volumetric weight for a cart bag is more but I think comgateway is a cheaper option compared to Vpost. 
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:58 pm

I just bought a cart ball from 3balls, shipping was USD65 via USPS and it took 10 days from order to receiving my item.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:20 am

marmarchen wrote:
Bro Turbo

I used comgateway when I bought the 913H and 913F and some apparel - 3Balls.com shipped Fedex ground free to comgateway hub at Oregon and it only cost me SGD$28 for 3.5kg (after DBS card 10% discount promo) to ship express (3-5 days) here. I am sure the volumetric weight for a cart bag is more but I think comgateway is a cheaper option compared to Vpost. 

Hi bro,

For small volume parcel like driver, woods, shoes, and apparels, vPost pricing is competitive and certainly cheaper than Fedex, USPS or UPS ... But when comes to large volume package, the computated weight is derived from volumetric weight or the actual weight of the content (whichever is higher) ... One of the reasons as to why I used vPost is because most of the time I am not at home to collect my purchases ... I like the idea of collecting my purchases from a Post Office near my place at my leisure within 5 working days ...

Last edited by Turbo on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:31 am

reallys wrote:
Always been happy with Titleist stock shafts. I have a spare Tour Green ATX 65s 3.5 Torque shaft for drivers from 913 D3 and it's awesome! I've pulled it out as it's bit soft for me.

The stock shaft, Aldila Black & Silver Rouge on the latest 915D driver is the real deal! It is a solid actual after market shaft ... Check it up ...
Titleist Owners - Page 6 312PlcKZx4L._SX425_
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:33 am

eden wrote:
I just bought a cart ball from 3balls, shipping was USD65 via USPS and it took 10 days from order to receiving my item.

Bro, cartbag or cart ball?

Anyway, it is good price compare to vPost ...
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:24 am

Turbo wrote:

The stock shaft, Aldila Black & Silver Rouge on the latest 915D driver is the real deal! It is a solid actual after market shaft ... Check it up ...
Titleist Owners - Page 6 312PlcKZx4L._SX425_
Turbo: 915 you reckon? Going overseas tomorrow night, and may come back with new equipment Wink
Back to top Go down
Eferata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Eferata

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:50 am

Hi guys, 
Last night tested out on my friends 
915 fairway 3. Really nice and good feeling.
U guys can also try out.

Regards,
Eferata
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:59 am

Do you guys know any shops with demo gear?
Back to top Go down
Eferata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Eferata

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:02 am

I think titleist have demo day. Didn't 
Notice any shop that have demo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titleist Owners
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next