Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist Owners

Go down 
+75
Khoe
popiahc
newbiegolfie
olivewine
Eferata
eden
marmarchen
reallys
iceballx
power72
swingandstroke
chuangyee
mrunix
toonified
Titleistfanvic
HitSoft
butterfingers
albus dumbledore
Tokkokking
Pizzaman
dannygoh
mulderang
gunship
TimLai
coconutz
Miyaki
zhenxua
hancel97
Turbo
golfer1975
audi
JimB976
Dragonz18
Purist
mrunix97
ken23
slinger
legato27
Afat
cjc81
edmund82
w_chiang
nzkiwi
burnergolfer
sbq3162
XD1293
-h2n-
bryanachong
Beneoo
enwee
wolverine
abadan
hkhamateur
IGT
omegadeli2004
aquaman
TigaWood
emperorviii
rocky
Winston
tronos
S70B
watermyforrest
Technospaz
mojojojo
pinhigh
fabulous
Duval_S
hoelwill
Mizuno
Salty Dog
shotah
Dcwchia
Khorkar
Steffan
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

Titleist Owners - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Turbo wrote:
Pizzaman wrote:
I bought the non conforming vokey … It's a pretty good deal @ $99... will have to skip the sm4 while waiting for the sm5 …
Where you bought it? I am looking for a 50 deg loft with bounce like 8 deg ... GD only has stock for SM4 which is selling at $157.90 ...
The golf bargain sale ... with limited loft …
Back to top Go down
mrunix
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:15 pm

any other updates?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:56 pm

I am using Vokey Design 54 & 58 deg SM3 wedges, Titleist golf cap, Titleist standbag and Titleist NXT Tour balls ...

Titleist
Back to top Go down
mrunix
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:09 am

Titleist 913 D2 9.5 degree with TourAD BB-6S
TM Burner Superfast 3W with Matrix Ozix 65 gr
Titleist 909 3H Diamana Blue 83 gr
Titleist AP2 710 4-PW with DG S300
Titleist Vokey 52/56/60
Tour Edge Backdraft 34"
Titleist Pro V1 ball
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:18 pm

I have juz tried my hands on my latest 913D2 driver w/Diamana S-Flex shaft ... The feel is damn good and well balanced ... I felt solid & hot off the 913D2 face on impact ... Ball flight was penetrating ... At first I didn't believe many folks who credited this 913D2 until I tried it myself ... I must say Titleist makes quality stuff albeit one has to pay a premium for their products ...
Back to top Go down
chuangyee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Turbo wrote:
I have juz tried my hands on my latest 913D2 driver w/Diamana S-Flex shaft ... The feel is damn good and well balanced ... I felt solid & hot off the 913D2 face on impact ... Ball flight was penetrating ... At first I didn't believe many folks who credited this 913D2 until I tried it myself ... I must say Titleist makes quality stuff albeit one has to pay a premium for their products ...

915 you mean? I tried the Diamana S-shaft too. Very well balanced indeed!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:39 pm

chuangyee wrote:
Turbo wrote:

915 you mean? I tried the Diamana S-shaft too. Very well balanced indeed!

No, I have just bought the 913D2 from eBay recently ... Only yesterday I have the time to test drive this new kid in my bag ... I don't wanna splurge on the 915D2 ... These days I only go for one model behind ... Not worth paying $600 for the latest model as we social golfers would not be able to optimize the driver like a Tour Pro ...

I felt that the ball sped off pretty fast from the clubhead on impact. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a Trackman to check the ball and clubhead speed ... I have not experienced that with my last two drivers ... I am currently in love with this 913D2 albeit it is not the latest model from Titleist ... This is good stuff, man!

I have also ordered the 913F in Diamana shaft and the 913H in Aldila Tour Green shaft ... 

Titleist
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:55 pm

913D2 is good! I still have mine... Most forgiving driver for me... May switch back to it after my love for VG3 subsides... haha

Currently I have these Titleist clubs:
Drivers: 913D2, VG3, 983K
Hybrid: VG3
Irons: 690mb, 710cb, AP1
Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled Red
Putter: Scotty Select NP2, Scotty Tei3 Longneck NP
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Pizzaman wrote:
913D2 is good! I still have mine... Most forgiving driver for me... May switch back to it after my love for VG3 subsides... haha

Currently I have these Titleist clubs:
Drivers: 913D2, VG3, 983K

Yes, 913D drivers are very good! I wonder what else can be improved on the 913D to create the latest 915D other than cosmetic and driving more businesses to benefit shareholders & touring staffs ... Maybe the MoI?? Laughing

BTW, 983K which u still have is a pretty old model. Is it a 360CC head? Way before 905D?
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:26 pm

915 looks like the old Nike driver and I dun like the gimmicky look, still prefer the 910/913. The VG3 feels totally different from the US versions. Machiam the ball explodes out of the face. Damn shiok.

983k is about 360cc. I find the smaller head gives a more muted and solid feel upon impact.

Dunno why I bought so many drivers... haha
Back to top Go down
swingandstroke
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
swingandstroke

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Anybody has experience with the 913F? Wondering if it's more of a player's wood or more game improvement.
Back to top Go down
HitSoft
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:42 pm

I'm currently using the 913F. I would say that all woods are pretty much the same in terms of forgiveness, and I'm a believer that there's no such thing as game-improvement or players clubs because if you top the ball, no matter how game improvement it might be it's still not going to fly the way it would if you had hit it well. 

Nonetheless, the feel and sound is top notch. So don't the game-improvement/player's notion stop you from giving it a try.
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Driver
913 D3 9.5 Diamana S+ R flex 
Took about 6 months for this to kick out the Cobra AMP. 

Irons
AP1 714 NS Pro R Flex.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:50 pm

913 D2 driver 9.5 degree with bassara stiff shaft
AP 2 710 3-P with KBS shaft
NP2 scotty putter 
14 divider titleist cart bag....
Back to top Go down
swingandstroke
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
swingandstroke

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:55 am

HitSoft wrote:
I'm currently using the 913F. I would say that all woods are pretty much the same in terms of forgiveness, and I'm a believer that there's no such thing as game-improvement or players clubs because if you top the ball, no matter how game improvement it might be it's still not going to fly the way it would if you had hit it well. 

Nonetheless, the feel and sound is top notch. So don't the game-improvement/player's notion stop you from giving it a try.

Thanks for the tip. I got a decent offer for a used 913F with a shaft that match my 913D2's. Maybe I will go for it.
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:44 am

although with a smaller head than most other fairway woods in the market. I find the 913F quite forgiving and easy to launch.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:08 am

If one wants a bigger head and low spin + more forgiving, consider the 913FD (the weight is forward positioned) ...
Back to top Go down
swingandstroke
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
swingandstroke

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Bigger head sounds good as I tend to be more confident with it.
But isn't the forward CG going to hurt the forgiveness?
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:09 pm

the F version is suppose to be the more forgiving one. Tried both F & FD and feel that this is indeed the case. Although it is smaller but it is easier to launch and sits nicely behind the ball during address.
Back to top Go down
power72
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Current I own 2 sets of AP1 -714

1. AP1 714 nspro 950GH reg flex 4-P
2. AP1 714 nspro 105T stiff flex 4-W 
3. 52-08 Vokey Spin Milled Oil can
4. 54-11 Vokey Spin Milled Chrome
5. 56-13 Vokey Spin Milled Chrome 
6. 60-04 Vokey Spin Milled Chrome
Back to top Go down
swingandstroke
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
swingandstroke

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Pizzaman wrote:
the F version is suppose to be the more forgiving one. Tried both F & FD and feel that this is indeed the case. Although it is smaller but it is easier to launch and sits nicely behind the ball during address.

Thanks, good to know. Will report back here if I decided to get the 913F.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:55 pm

I have just received my 913F 15 Deg w/Diamana Blue Board shaft, 72g, S-Flex ... I put it in my bag and went to test it at the range ... One word, awesome FW wood!

Undoubtedly beautiful & sleek to look at but at address it is quite intimidating as the head is smaller than most of the FW woods I used to own. However, confidence is quickly clawed back when you see the gorgeous ball flight, hear the brilliantly solid sound, and witness the ball splitting the fairway.

Indeed, both dispersion and distance were extremely consistent - long but not too long to close down the gap between my driver. Easily one of the best fairway woods I've ever used. Quick off the face and long ... Money well spent on this solid FW wood as well as the 913D2 driver ... Am now waiting with bated breathe for the arrival of my 913H 21 Deg Hybrid ... Cool

Titleist indeed makes quality stuff!

Titleist
Back to top Go down
iceballx
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:53 am

Just added 714 irons to my set. Its awesome!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:55 pm

I have just tested my brand new 913H 21 Deg w/Aldila Tour Green 85g S-Flex shaft ... One word ... Awesome hybrid ... Very consistent and minimal dispersion ... Money well spent! Another good stuff from Titleist! No need to buy the latest 915H which should be at least two times more than my 913H ...

Titleist
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:51 am

Turbo wrote:
I have just tested my brand new 913H 21 Deg w/Aldila Tour Green 85g S-Flex shaft ... One word ... Awesome hybrid ... Very consistent and minimal dispersion ... Money well spent! Another good stuff from Titleist! No need to buy the latest 915H which should be at least two times more than my 913H ...

Titleist

Bro, you should try 712U also... haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Owners   Titleist Owners - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titleist Owners
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next