Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACTUAL SCORES THREAD

Go down 
+60
NovicePlayer
snakeman
CoastGuy
jimmychoo
mengteck71
klt8144
skybobo
NikeN
simoner
mizzy
scottycollector
chien
willie
nientsu
mowen
oned10t
Birdman
duffader
watermyforrest
andrew-golf
hardrock
TheFocalPoint
s-killer
meia07656
Slicer51
mUAr_cHEe
LousyGolfer
TigaWood
Begbie
jaketang
Kookk
Tian
drawbias
Technospaz
golfool2009
Bangla123
and68low
TourSwing
chinchiachun
asahi
blee67
alvin7379
kian
Ssquirrel
ChrisD
S70B
slinger
shamusan
eiji
Vinny
zhenxua
Duval_S
pushslice
Aloyboy
mloy
Derek
hkhamateur
TDO
guy013
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:17 pm

no leh... i lost $$
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Eh aloy don't like that leh. How u lost money?

Sixes win $10
Vegas lost $30
Individual win $20

Pao toh Kia to the rescue!
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Guy, I think he meant no win mean lose.
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 pm

and68low wrote:
The eventful Bukit 10th hole... chippy said to me "Capt my 4 wood will be longer than your driver".... and truely 20 m passed my drive... haizzz... kana suan Crying or Very sad as usual, Guy's drived passed all by 50m ... My vegas partner... GF.. was just a tat behind me.

Approach shot ...

GF... hit a shot straight towards the pin but just short, and roll back towards greenside bunker.

Me... Top my 8 iron !!! .. shouted WTF ! .. ball bounce towards green and ran passed the flag, passed the green.. and just stop by the back fringe.

Chippy with AW smack it right towards pin landed 10 feet from hole... ...

Guy a flip it with his short iron.. landed off the fringe.. 10 ft from hole..

me... putted to a gimme for a par.

GF(my partner) sand blasted out .. 20ft passed... putted.. just missed by a cow blade grass and gimme for a bogey.

Guy... chip of the fringe... F#$K .. in the hole !!!! birdie!!!

Chippy... study his line of putt knowing... one putt = reverse x 4 ...... i looked at GF ... GF looked at me ... i can hear him whispered.... please please dont ! Chippy putted and.... ball rolled perfectly right into centre of the cup... birdie !!! chippy fist pump! guy jump up .. both counting points.... 84 points !!! we congrats both.. and me and Gf mumble somethings. but we know in our heart ... great shots were made by them.

me and Gf quietly walk towards 11th tee box feeling hot under our collar and fire in our belly. while both Guy and Chippy... waiting at the 11th tee.. waiting to give more punishment !

I wonder why I continue challenging capt when capt is more accurate from 100m and in (a simple 1 pitch and 1 putt for him) than I am from 10ft from the green.....

Plus, I've had to increase the dosage of my blood pressure medication after the following happened on successive hoes (can't remember which 2):
Hole #?: Par 5: Me and Guy partnered....Guy decided to see whether he was strong enough to hit a ball straight through a tree trunk while capt is on the green putting for birdie......guy fails the experiment 2/3 times and ends up with an 8.....i'm already feelng a kidney stone buidling as capt lines up and thankfully, just skims the hole.....

Hole #??: Par 3: Guy chooses capt as partner and promptly rifles a shot straight at the pin leaving him about 8ft for the birdie.....capt and chippy are in the bunker.......capt comes out of the bunker hot leaving him abt 20-25ft from the hole.....chippy saw some squirrels on the other side of the green and decides to top his ball there then walks the dog a few times.....ends up with an 8.....capt promptly rolls in a left-to-right putt into the heart of the hole for his par and now, I'm staring at the possibility of guy's birdie + capt's par (reverse X 2).......i 2-putt to make my par leaving my fate in guy's hands who takes mercy on me and makes a routine par....

Hole #???: I pass kidney stone....

After these 2 stressful holes, my heart's pumping, my knees are shaking and my head's spinning.......that's when i realised........i didn't receive any phone calls at midnite.......have i been 25'd???????
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:08 pm

I guess I'm just a sado masochist as after all these beatings, the only thing i can think of is, "When's the next game?"........
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
I guess I'm just a sado masochist as after all these beatings, the only thing i can think of is, "When's the next game?"........

i am not sure u are aware that the next game is coming up...... sooner than u think

i might have to have an ambulance on standby that day.....
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:29 pm

slinger wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:

i am not sure u are aware that the next game is coming up...... sooner than u think

make it 2... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:44 pm

It is confirm, the date is 1st march thursday... afternoon tee up... venue... New Course(tbc just in case private comp).

1. Golffool
2. alvin
3. slinger
4 and68low

Stroking no need to discuss.... usual
Betting no need to discuss, same same or higher ... like golfool say ... WHATEVER !
Drinks/snacks/lunch i take care of it.... no need to discuss...
payment mode... iou / paper either will do..
language to be use ....any... hokkien preferred.

Alvin.. just make sure u have less phone calls
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Ooo.. 1st march I'm free!
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Cb now u say free. Tot we wanna try play Gardens? Haha

Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Haha I wanna play gardens!! They full flight Liao leh.

Anyways how's it? Jon can?
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 pm

I am so keen to know what is the outcum of my score on 1st March... Laughing

oh and yes... I am so glad that GF is still around to share the burden... lol!
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
I am so keen to know what is the outcum of my score on 1st March... Laughing

oh and yes... I am so glad that GF is still around to share the burden... lol!

Start a new thread lor...i predict the out come than... not nice to hijack this thread leh.
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Aiyah here all for TCSS la. Anyway no one else but me posting here can get lonely sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you Very Happy ... you are welcome to Alvin's thread also... will fix you up next..
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:27 pm

and68low wrote:
Thank you Very Happy ... you are welcome to Alvin's thread also... will fix you up next..

haha.... this one I like... lol!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
slinger wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:

make it 2... Laughing

If it is in Mar, make it 3!
lol!
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:57 pm

and68low wrote:

Shocked
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:30 pm

NSRCC KRANJI.

Guy - 88
2008 - 79
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Looks like i will just hv to focus on getting into division C of the next league
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 2012

Technospaz - 78
Tiger Woods - 72 (idiot!)
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:18 pm

ROFL nice try jason .........
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:44 pm

guy013 wrote:
NSRCC KRANJI.

Guy - 88
2008 - 79

wow desmond! 79!!
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:59 pm

TourSwing wrote:
guy013 wrote:
i dont know lah. apparently im the only one on GR that thinks lying about your scores to ask for more strokes and then gambling using those strokes is pretty much the same as cheating?

if chrisD can play 125 i really dont know what to say already.

maybe some people might be offended by my accusing them of cheating but unfortunately this is how i feel about it. the fact is that majority of people do it and dont think anything wrong about it since "everyone else" does it too, especially to build up their handicaps for tournaments. maybe thats why i'll never win a tournament in my life.

it doesn't make me think any less of these people, after all they prob dont even think they are doing anything unethical.

personally i use my handicap as a gauge to see how far i've progressed and as a way to set specific targets for myself. again, this is probably why i'll never win a tournament in my life.

anyway, not sure how many others agree with me but i won't add anymore on this matter. just needed to get it off my chest.

Hey Guy, noble intentions indeed ... unfortunately this thread will do little to stop the "cheaters" ... let them bask in their empty glory ...

I do hope you win a tournament soon , but more than that , I hope you break 80 asap!

cheers

ha ha ... self-fulfilling prophecy!
Back to top Go down
Tian
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tian

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:06 pm

NSRCC Changi 9 holes - 46
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACTUAL SCORES THREAD
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next