Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?

Go down 
+17
sunny
4dtoto
shotah
mervyntan
DGman
Jehoi
mUAr_cHEe
pocketace
hardrock
jtek
Seiko
slinger
daveaha
fribriz
Technospaz
eiji
Tituman
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? Empty
PostSubject: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 pm

"My biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my golf equipment for what I said I paid for it."

I saw this signature from bro Bono. Had me laughing all the way. ROFL

Ok for those whose wife don't play golf, do you lied to her about the actual cost of your golf equipments?

1) Titu ...kekekeke Embarassed
2)
3)
4)

Titu

Last edited by Tituman on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:44 pm

i tell her actual cost...nothing to hide

Last edited by eiji on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 pm

1) Titu ...kekekeke Embarassed
2) eiji (golf cheaper than my previous hobby)
3) TS
4)
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:48 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL lol!

C'mon guys...come out with it... Laughing

Titu
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Titu - are you asking if people tell their wives the actual amount or that they do not tell their wives the actual amount?
Back to top Go down
fribriz
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
fribriz

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Pass....tke kutchie
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Normally I try to sneak in my new purchases, but eventually my wife will find out... and asked me "How much... ?" with a simple smile. Afterwards, she'll ask me "I thought you already have..."

There it goes again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:46 pm

alamak, always wait for wife to buy new shoes or bags then u buy lor......

"thought u have oreadi"..... those words she cannot use mah
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:59 pm

slinger wrote:
alamak, always wait for wife to buy new shoes or bags then u buy lor......

"thought u have oreadi"..... those words she cannot use mah

Bro, they can question us but we can't ask them back the same question. If not.....
Back to top Go down
fribriz
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
fribriz

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:00 pm

daveaha wrote:
Normally I try to sneak in my new purchases, but eventually my wife will find out... and asked me "How much... ?" with a simple smile. Afterwards, she'll ask me "I thought you already have..."

There it goes again.

This is so familiar bro! I guess we can treat it like a game we play every now and then.
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:06 pm

I use a different approach... i keep every new thing i buy in my car until she got used to it then I bring home...

As she do not golf, she can't really tell the diff after awhile... ha ha ha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:07 pm

jtek wrote:
I use a different approach... i keep every new thing i buy in my car until she got used to it then I bring home...

As she do not golf, she can't really tell the diff after awhile... ha ha ha Very Happy

Haha! same here...I keep into my car but my maid will be the one telling my wife when she wash my car.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:17 pm

i see no harm in spending in a hobby... i am sure your wives would rather you spend your money on golf than on other women...

i am sure they do not want to be mrs woods geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:19 pm

I think our wives will prefer that we spend all our money on her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:22 pm

aiyo... then ask her back la, she wouldn't tell you too
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Seiko wrote:
jtek wrote:

Haha! same here...I keep into my car but my maid will be the one telling my wife when she wash my car.

U SEE, I TOLD U CANNOT TRUST WOMEN!!! Think better get a male maid... ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:59 pm

eiji wrote:
i see no harm in spending in a hobby... i am sure your wives would rather you spend your money on golf than on other women...

i am sure they do not want to be mrs woods geek

IF i'm as rich as Mr Woods, I think my wife wouldn't mind to be Mrs Woods ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 am

jtek wrote:
Seiko wrote:
jtek wrote:

U SEE, I TOLD U CANNOT TRUST WOMEN!!! Think better get a male maid... ha ha ha

Better get a china maid!! lol!
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 am

"Who tells the husband the actual cost of their handbags?"
Put it all into context, it really depends what we attach value to?
Just spend within our means lor... there are a lot of expensive hobby out there

e.g. Play R.C., collect Swiss time pieces, cycling... etc. just dun go overboard... and dun get poisoned by fello forumers

yah... easier said than done!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:26 am

For those in this dilemma, do your wives also buy stuff and not tell you about it or tell you a difference price?

The tracks run both ways, folks Wink
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:28 am

i am actually sponsored by bigfish...

dear, i no bluff u one... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jehoi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 am

Me me!!! I also bought my wife a set to encourage her to play; sorta gathering dust at the moment until she has more time on her hands. As long as I dont change my whole set every year I think she's fine with it!

I'm in the market for a new driver though - r9...held on to my r7 superquad long enough.

But really do you guys change your irons that often? I bought my AP1s a year and a half ago and I still love them...I will only change them IF I get good enough to play AP2s...else what's the point? Same goes for fairway woods - still using my burner set...not sure what difference it would make to me.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 am

i hardly change my irons.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
i am actually sponsored by bigfish...

dear, i no bluff u one... Razz

the floor needs sweeping, the blown bulbs need changing, the stock take is taking way too long and you are having fun in the islands.

your stuff will be sold off while you are away to recover the sponsorship...

now you can go out and buy again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 am

OMG MASTER,
THESE TIHNGS HAPPEN AFTER I AM GONE!?!?!?!?!!?!
i rush down now to sweep the floor, change the bulbs, and polish your shoes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?   Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who lies to wife about the actual cost of your golf equipments ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next