Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture

Go down 
+14
sunny
Uncle Lau
icesoba
mervyntan
botak
Technospaz
WaLau
Elbry
chocoman
jaketang
fabulous
GoLagiSlow
Dollra.Miyako
missmoon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Pictures
Flight A: Sunny, Elbry, Golagislow, chezYvon
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Flight B: ranctor, Fabulous, Technospaz, Chocoman
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
Flight C: JoeT, botak, mervyntan, Vicky
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_lcap44%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 26 ]
Flight D: slinger, mrs slinger, nutty88, Suzzie
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Flight E: Opus, Opus's husband, Jason L, Jason L's wife
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Flight F: walau, icesoba, MC, MC’s bf
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Flight G: Tyc_mambo, Katherinechiok, nientsu, hoelwill
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Flight H: mysticsea, Hardrock, daveaha, spinaway
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Flight I: Suszzi MTKC, Mark Wong, Tracy Gonh, LinLauPeh
 0% [ 0 ]
Flight J: Mloy, Patrick, Oned10t, Alfrad Chua
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 59

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:56 am

ya.. i din even vote for ourselves.. hahahaha..!! cheers nvm.. next monthly game we'll 'chut all sorts of pattern'!
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:16 am

hellooooo...

it is still 9 vs 9...
those who havent cast their vote, pls do so.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:11 pm

winner of this month's medal gets automatic exemption from next medal.

did we mentioned that we might be giving out 2 boxes of Prov V1s next month?
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:33 pm

there might be more next month as DGman had generously agreed to sponsor if we have 8 flights or more
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:34 pm

sibei tempting leh. next month game. gd practice before ikasu match 2.

must check if sista finish exams already or not...
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:35 pm

you got ikasu irons meh??
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:37 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
sibei tempting leh. next month game. gd practice before ikasu match 2.

must check if sista finish exams already or not...

I think finish liao. Make it a family outing?
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:38 pm

got.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:38 pm

sunny wrote:
I think finish liao. Make it a family outing?

i have to check. considering. mummy is very tempted after checking out the facebook photos. and she refused to believe that we are golfers.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:42 pm

why we are not golfers?
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 pm

it should be, "Why are we not golfers?"

It is because got 1 monkey creating big hole in bunker.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 pm

On a serious note, I think MT's picture deserves to win the Most Comical Picture shot. So let's take it off and restart a new vote for Happiest Moment shot.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:47 pm

dun need to restart...just vote for the 2nd team.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:49 pm

But if you've exhausted your vote on the most comical, you don't get a second vote for happiest moment.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:50 pm

actually it is multiple choice...you can vote for more than 1 team!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:55 pm

sunny wrote:
actually it is multiple choice...you can vote for more than 1 team!

It is? Darn! I didn't know that!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 pm

the people has spoken.

The winner is flight A and flight C. Winners please collect the prizes this wednesday at MBGC event. If none can make it, please ask a representative to collect from me. Arrange through pm.

I think Flight F deserve some credits. So I'll donate my share to the two zipbra prince and and princess and let them boomz it out to see who get more.
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:49 pm

thank you thank you... muak muak, i will be there to take the balls.. botak, i pass to u next time we meet... JoeT, tell me how to pass it to u... thanks vicky! hahaha... santa Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:12 pm

mervyntan wrote:
thank you thank you... muak muak, i will be there to take the balls.. botak, i pass to u next time we meet... JoeT, tell me how to pass it to u... thanks vicky! hahaha... santa Cheers Jump

ya ya... hopefully i don't waste all 3 balls into the water hazards in Legends Sad
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 pm

keep it for all the par 3s without water....hahhaha
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:42 pm

No water then OOB lor...

Last Sat, same case.... OOB from tee-box, caddie then handed me a Titleist NXT... Pow! OOB again! !!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:47 pm

think we should stop giving out pro v1s and give out noodles instead scratch
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:50 pm

So long as got free balls, anything goes, mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:57 am

Well done, folks!!

MT - I think any photo with you in it sure win'wan. In fact, if you wear your HK belt... that alone should get you new balls altogether.
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:30 am

Thats it lah

I am going to shop around for a mashimaru belt buckle to challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next