Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture

Go down 
+14
sunny
Uncle Lau
icesoba
mervyntan
botak
Technospaz
WaLau
Elbry
chocoman
jaketang
fabulous
GoLagiSlow
Dollra.Miyako
missmoon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Pictures
Flight A: Sunny, Elbry, Golagislow, chezYvon
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Flight B: ranctor, Fabulous, Technospaz, Chocoman
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
Flight C: JoeT, botak, mervyntan, Vicky
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 26 ]
Flight D: slinger, mrs slinger, nutty88, Suzzie
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Flight E: Opus, Opus's husband, Jason L, Jason L's wife
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Flight F: walau, icesoba, MC, MC’s bf
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
Flight G: Tyc_mambo, Katherinechiok, nientsu, hoelwill
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Flight H: mysticsea, Hardrock, daveaha, spinaway
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Flight I: Suszzi MTKC, Mark Wong, Tracy Gonh, LinLauPeh
 0% [ 0 ]
Flight J: Mloy, Patrick, Oned10t, Alfrad Chua
VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 59

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Technospaz wrote:
chocoman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
sunny wrote:
i think everyone has very few supporters except the powerful hellokitty

We had a good laugh. That's more than enough for me Smile

we can see that Laughing

You and your backspin, sidespin, frontspin, topspin etc

and the brother of all spins " banana spin" cheers
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:18 pm

not a single sympathy vote for flight G? Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Elbry

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:00 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
not a single sympathy vote for flight G? Sad Sad Sad

Ok, I ask my imaginary friend to vote for flight G? What a Face
Back to top Go down
fabulous
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fabulous

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:18 pm

I have to vote for my Flight B or else I will vote you sis. Superman
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Elbry: I saw ur imaginary friend at the range just now! Where's my miserable sympathy vote? Sad

Fabulous: You are sooooo kind.. Sad
Back to top Go down
fabulous
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fabulous

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Thx u....looks like we lost to hello kitty
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:33 pm

hello kitty more "dare" in the photo mah...

plus very "inventive"....

Smile

kat's group abit too conservative liao.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 pm

jaketang wrote:

Smile

damnit, should have known, sex sells, must show some skins next game
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:40 pm

there's Happiest moment and comical picture..
so we tot we go for the happiest moment and forgo the comical part..
tongue
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:42 pm

well sex always sell......

kat, even yr "happiness" oso not open enuff.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Elbry

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
Elbry: I saw ur imaginary friend at the range just now! Where's my miserable sympathy vote? Sad

Fabulous: You are sooooo kind.. Sad

hehe, my imaginary friend voted for Flight A before I managed to change his mind. sigh bounce
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 pm

jake, it's happiness from within.. from the bottom of our hearts.. u cannot see one.. u must FEEEEEEEL it..
Back to top Go down
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Elbry

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:46 pm

slinger wrote:
jaketang wrote:

Smile

damnit, should have known, sex sells, must show some skins next game

Flight A showed some skins also no use leh. Razz
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:49 pm

show skins then will win ar? next time must bring BEEGEENEE liao Stretcher
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 pm

katherinechiok wrote:

Wah... that one sure BOOOOMZ!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:57 pm

katherinechiok wrote:

yes yes, pls bring beegeenee, not for u sis, but for my beloved brudder MT, that would top his sand play last sunday
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
jake, it's happiness from within.. from the bottom of our hearts.. u cannot see one.. u must FEEEEEEEL it..

kat..... dun lidat say....

very misleading leh...... ask me to FEEEeeellll it.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 pm

slinger wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:

yes yes, pls bring beegeenee, not for u sis, but for my beloved brudder MT, that would top his sand play last sunday

oh man! i'd love to see him wear it!!!!!!! pink karler okie???
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 am

i will wear it and hit my driver, if the 2nd runner up donates their box of proV1s to hello kitty foundation....

pink karler no problem, in fact.. it matches the colour of some part of me...

anyway, stay tuned for more jing bao photos... please up my points if u liek my photos...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:20 am

I have a strong suspicion that any flight with MT in it would win the photo contest Razz
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi please vote to decide the 2nd winner for those who have not voted. I guess mt grp is already the runaway leader
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

when is prize presentation ceremony? Very Happy Very Happy i am going to bite the balls and backspin them into the hole!!

vicky said she will donate her sleeve to me, IIRC. yay!!!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:30 am

No prize presentation. We low budget. One rep collect from me at mbgc and you pass it to your flight mates when you meet them.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:47 am

i've just casted my vote! hiaks hiaks..!
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 am

no one voted for us leh.........

si bei sad!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture   VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOTE For the BEST Picture for "Your Happiest Moment" & the MOST Comical Picture
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next