Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.

Go down 
+12
dmateo
Slicer51
Bangla123
eiji
mloy
Ssquirrel
nyisoe
fergo
Technospaz
sillytesky
Duval_S
Ironman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:29 am

blee2007 wrote:
Pak Slicer, think you need to change it to Slinger too with the number of prizes you have been wining... Beer

Bro, please do not laugh at me la ... those were only just small small trophies ... I have been invited to play in Singapore by couple of GR players but just to shame to embarrass myself in front of you all. I think I better stay in my comfort zone (Surabaya) until I can really hit my ball well enough ... Unless you guys come over here then I promised to fix you all from day golf to night golf. Very Happy

Btw, i was with a GR Mod (do not want to mention name, I am sure you know him well) in front of a Trackman. He bang his driver about 240 to 250 meter and straight .. It is so discouraging for me ... The only excuse I able to gave myself was " I am old and bald " pale Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:44 am

I know who. I play with him I alway first to hit 2nd shots too. Pretty depressing. Like you I also give myself the excuse that I am old Liao....
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:53 am

Slicer51 wrote:

Bro, it is Slicer51 not Slinger51 .. Slinger is my mentor ... I slice my ball and my mentor shape his balls lol!

whooops, sorry Pak, that was un intentional..Smile
I though you've moved up to your mentor standard now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:04 am

dmateo wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

Bro, it is Slicer51 not Slinger51 .. Slinger is my mentor ... I slice my ball and my mentor shape his balls lol!

whooops, sorry Pak, that was un intentional..Smile
I though you've moved up to your mentor standard now Very Happy

No problem bro... I am hope I can play like Slinger one day ( dreaming now .....) .. maybe 10 years from now if I am still alive lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Ironman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 am

Wah, thanks all bros for the advice. Guess I will tone down on the each training and spread it over a couple of sessions. Didn't even know whats a fade, draw and straight at first! haha. Now I know. Not easy. haaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.smarterliving.asia
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:16 am

Ironman wrote:
Yeah it is so addictive. Haha. Wah, all the bros here have advanced weaponry. LOL. Damn, but I think I will stick to my beginner set for at least two years first! Ha.
Welcome bro..

My advice is not to set this kind of time line. I'd only started abt 2 years ago n now I'm living my blade set. Not that I'm a good player, but I just train n play to my set. So morale behind the story is that its not how advanced the weapons are, but the soldier.

Enjoy ur journey!
Back to top Go down
Ironman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 pm

@Batman:

Thanks for assuring me Haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.smarterliving.asia
jamezponk
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Good luck in your game Smile
Back to top Go down
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Ironman wrote:
I can't help it. Since I joined this forum, I keep looking at the clubs you guys have and keep researching on them. Make my heart so itchy, maybe after I have improved to consistent shots, I will upgrade my set too. argh.

It takes a lot of mental strength to resist the itchiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.    Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all. Noob here. Now training in Bishan. Just completed PC.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2