Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need your input, which iron's set to replace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jersti
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

need your input, which iron's set to replace Empty
PostSubject: need your input, which iron's set to replace   need your input, which iron's set to replace I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 am

Need experienced pro for your input, as i'm seeking for the following iorn set.
Titleist AP2 710, Titleist 710 CB or MB and Cobra pro CB steel, how's the feel like and your pick. Currently on G15 graphite r-flex set.
Where and what is the price range like to grab the set for the 3 mentioned model above Smile
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: need your input, which iron's set to replace   need your input, which iron's set to replace I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:47 am

go to BFG at Keppel to try and if you decide, to buy any of the three models. Clubfitters available to help you there too.
Back to top Go down
rsenal
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
rsenal

PostSubject: Re: need your input, which iron's set to replace   need your input, which iron's set to replace I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:27 pm

No offence though, but Thats a jump from G15's to CB Peace

But yes, it is always highly recommended to try those three alongside each other so that the 'investment' is worth it. Saves ones pocket in the long run and furthermore one can focus to get to know the set better.

Ho'ing can be an expensive hobby. I should know No (cobra FP to MX-25 to eye 2+ to i5 to AP2 and back to i5 and soon to hit Miuras) And dont get me started on reshafting.

Good luck and let us know how the eenie miney mo went.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: need your input, which iron's set to replace   need your input, which iron's set to replace I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Cobra pro combo is the way to go. I've had all 4 set that you listed and I love the cobras the best
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: need your input, which iron's set to replace   need your input, which iron's set to replace I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:39 pm

I'll advised AP2 . i own a lot of set the last year including the 3 you listed . i tell you AP2 made my life easier you can work the ball as well as the forgiveness it is .... what is your handicap though and ball striking wise... because thinking of MB is always nice but don't go there if you haven't a consistent swing day in , day out ....

although i advised you AP2 , i will recommend to try them all out as everyone swing the club differently something that does work for me , will may not work for you...
Back to top Go down
rsenal
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
rsenal

PostSubject: Re: need your input, which iron's set to replace   need your input, which iron's set to replace I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:56 am

Yep I second the AP2.. Very nice and easy to hit.
Back to top Go down
jersti
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: need your input, which iron's set to replace   need your input, which iron's set to replace I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 am

Thanks for all your valuable feedback. No handicap, as am 3 mths beginner Embarassed
7 iron r-flex - 120m, driver sr-flex - 230m (*lucky shot) no idea on my swing speed. The current I-set graphic -R felt too light and soft to practised with.
Cobra MB pro and AP2 are available at the forum after an search...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need your input, which iron's set to replace   need your input, which iron's set to replace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need your input, which iron's set to replace
Page 1 of 1