Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BFG Proto K makes it to British Open

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

BFG Proto K makes it to British Open Empty
PostSubject: BFG Proto K makes it to British Open   BFG Proto K makes it to British Open I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:53 pm

just when i thought we have enjoyed the best week, something amazing happened today.

our strongest supporter on the Asian Tour of the BFG Graman Proto K has always been Prom Meesawat. In fact, just last week he pulled out his Tour issued GD tourad DJ7 to replace it with his faithful Proto K 70S at our Sena Driving range proshop. He was raving about how good his game has progressed.

He have had a tough year but we believe that he will find his winning ways again. he has just reunited with his coach, Pro Chew and have put the past where its supposed to be..the past.

Well...he just won the top spot to play in the British Open this year along with our own Lam Chih Bing.

Congrats to Prom and may the Proto K help him win on the Asian Tour again this year.

Asian Tour Live

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
grooveballer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
grooveballer

PostSubject: Re: BFG Proto K makes it to British Open   BFG Proto K makes it to British Open I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:35 pm

That would be a sight to see - the Proto K at the Open! Keen to see if the magazines would write about it.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: BFG Proto K makes it to British Open   BFG Proto K makes it to British Open I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Congrats, boss! Smile
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BFG Proto K makes it to British Open   BFG Proto K makes it to British Open I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:37 am

Will we see the Zen putter at the Open again this year?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: BFG Proto K makes it to British Open   BFG Proto K makes it to British Open I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 am

DGman, perhaps time to go up with an armful load of k shafts?

Ppl maybe asking from Prom, ya know
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: BFG Proto K makes it to British Open   BFG Proto K makes it to British Open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:22 am

Prom also promotes it for us not that we asked him to, but the boy loves that shaft....

after this thread went up, even the TSS grandmaster is in line to fit one this week but not before trying out my 60S a few times during yesterday's game to convince himself that its worth while than a couple of nights out to mingle with the night ambassadors.

we will not be at the Open this year cos the venue will be at a very remote and very lightly populated area where accommodation will be a nightmare.

i think we better aim lower and go for the thai market which traditionally is a GD market...haha

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFG Proto K makes it to British Open   BFG Proto K makes it to British Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFG Proto K makes it to British Open
Page 1 of 1