Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs

Go down 
+3
Artloh
willytan
cutetypooh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cutetypooh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs Empty
PostSubject: Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs   Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Hihi
Can anyone recommend me a good brand for ladies golf clubs to start off for beginners? I am contemplating on brands like Taylormade or Callaway or should i invest in JDM clubs like Miura and Honma. After doing some research and still feeling confused...

Thanks much for all your precious advice.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs   Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 2:31 am

It will be better to get a used set when u are starting to understand ur game as a beginner. It will be good if u can get a forgiving set to start with.

I m selling a set of JDM taylormade irons for ladies if u are interested.

http://golfsite.sg/ads/taylormade-miscela-jdm-ladies-flex-irons-5-pw-2/
Back to top Go down
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs   Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:47 am

I've quite a few ladies clubs for sale. Pm me if you're keen.

http://carousell.com/p/42651324
Back to top Go down
bomby
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs   Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:48 am

Go for a 2nd hand set first IMHO.. and take it from there. No point spending until you know what you want when you are more into this game. Becos highly likely you will grow out of the beginner set.
Back to top Go down
kentan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kentan

PostSubject: Re: Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs   Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Wah considering Miura Honma first set leh $$$ , guess I'm not in that league  Smile
You lady leh so rare, i noe most ladies no need to buy first set one a lot of friendly brothers will have sets for you to loan maybe even give. Meet up some golfers over at the driving range or go for group lessons to get started Wink all the best. Buying is the easiest part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

PostSubject: Re: Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs   Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:20 am

Golf Direct sells a set of Cobra Fly Z XL (game improvement) clubs at a pretty good price... $299 I think... I was contemplating whether I should pick up a set for a friend who is also keen to pick up golf. If I'm not wrong, the Cobra set comes with 4 & 5 hybrids and 6 - Pw irons... Quite wallet friendly if you don't want to get a second hand set... Then after ranging awhile, can consider getting the driver and fairway woods...
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs   Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:31 pm

agree with rest of the bros. Good to start out with a 2nd hand or cheap set first. Got my wife a 2nd hand set and now its collecting dust in the storeroom.. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs   Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies  golf clubs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hihi everyone. I am a newbie to golf. Need some advice`on ladies golf clubs
Page 1 of 1