Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ladies Nike Golf Clubs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firststone
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

The Ladies Nike Golf Clubs Empty
PostSubject: The Ladies Nike Golf Clubs   The Ladies Nike Golf Clubs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:32 am

Before Tiger Woods, Nike was considered a pretender in the world of golf clubs and equipment. As endorsements surged for Woods the quality of these clubs were questioned far less frequently. Surely the best golfer in the world would not continue to play with inferior equipment.

The success of that initial branding has carried over into the women's demographic and exploded in popularity with the signing of phenom Michele Wie. Rather than skate by on the names promoting their equipment Nike has poured money into the research and development process for their golf clubs and the models for women are reflections of this commitment.

The Ladies Nike Golf Clubs are incredibly fast off the face. For any golfer playing a ball that will compress at lower swing speeds the ball is going to get up in the air very fast. The sets Nike is carrying place a premium on the game-improvement design for mid to high handicappers. There are models designed specifically for the tour players that are much more sensitive to deliberate changes in the swing, but for a set or irons set purchase the game-improvement series are top notch.

Standard equipment from Nike in the shaft and grip are superior to those offered by a lot of other manufacturers. It seems that Nike is working extra hard (in ladies' sets alike) to grab the market after lagging behind for so long. The cost on these sets continues to increase as they become more popular. The benefits of playing this caliber of club reach all areas of the golf course and must be considered when determining price range. ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfbargainoffers.com
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

The Ladies Nike Golf Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ladies Nike Golf Clubs   The Ladies Nike Golf Clubs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 am

My england not powderful leh.. too many words...
Still sounds like they spending more marketing than on R & D leh.... albino
Back to top Go down

The Ladies Nike Golf Clubs
Page 1 of 1